Chapter 29

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

  Chapter 29- Love Me Properly

            “Hyo unnie, why Seo is so hard to approach”

Yoona said in the state of she was drunk, Hyoyeon could only shake her head. She knows Seohyun too well, but somehow she even didn’t really know what is in Seohyun’s head. She remembered the last time she argued with her about Yoona.

“Yoona unnie dislike me because I’m not a girl like what she wants”

“It’s not like that Seo, can’t you see it? She loves you so much, to the extent she change herself for you and what you said to her completely ruin her now.”

“I didn’t ask her to change herself, i just want her to improve her life”

“Isn’t it just the same”

Hyoyeon said cinically, Seohyun only shaked her head.

            “You’re not understand, Hyoyeon unnie.”

            “Then tell me your reason.”

            “I told you already”

            “That’s not what i wanted to hear”

            “Then you’re just the same as Yoona unnie. Good night, Hyoyeon unnie”

Seohyun closed her door and left Hyoyeon speechless. She were different now, something isn’t right.

            “Hyoyeon unnie, hey”

  Yoona snapped her fingers in front of Hyoyeon, she chuckled and continued her drinking. No one can’t stop her right now, even Hyoyeon her close friend.

            “Could you stop drinking, i don’t want Seo to see you like this. You need to meet her later, Yoona”

            “Nothing can be fix right now, not or my heart unnie”

            “You’re so stubborn, just like Seohyun”

Hyoyeon sighed, she didn’t know that Seohyun is actually behind her now. She tapped Hyoyeon shoulder lightly.

            “Hyo unnie, let me handle her. You can go home now”

            “S..Seo. I still can help both of you.”

            “I want to talk with her, Hyo unnie.”

            “But she is drunk, you may not know what will happen when she’s like this”

            “I know”

Hyoyeon nodded, she left them and bidded goodbye. Seohyun sat next to Yoona, she was fell asleep and keep saying her name in her dream. Seohyun brought Yoona to her home. Yoona’s home is shockingly simple and neat.

            “Why? You don’t believe what you see?”

Yoona actually woke up, she walked unsteadily to the couch an sat there. Seo crossed her arms and looked at her lover.

            “What do you want to talk to me?”

            “Nothing”

            “Seo..”

            “What?”

            “Nothing, i guess everything is over from now”

            “I didn’t say we break up, i just say i need a break”

            “If you really that annoyed with me you can go, Seo”

            “I didn’t mean that way. Why you often jump into conclusion like that”

            “Have you ever missed me? I miss you every single day, I miss you when you’re away. I miss you when we’re apart after we meet. Why am i the only one who should suffer from this love?”

            “I miss you, Yoona unnie. I just, don’t know the proper way to say it to you.”

Now both Seohyun and Yoona were crying their heart out. Yoona signed her to sit next to her, Seohyun moved and sat there.

            “You idiot, why you still thinking about what is proper and not.”

            “But, i grown up this way”

            “Arasso, then love me properly from now on Seo”

            Seohyun didn’t have any chance to answer her, Yoona already fell asleep on her lap. She chuckled and nodded.

***

 Sooyoung and Sunny were going out to the park, they planned to have a picnic once in a while. Sunny will be a mother in a few days, Sooyoung can’t hide her happiness so she smiles a lot.

            “Hubby”

            “Yes, wifey?”

Sunny frowned while pointed out to the bench. Sooyoung looked up and saw Tiffany. They walked to her, she was sobbing. Sunny sat next to her and tried to comfort her.

            “What happen, Tiffany?”

            “I.I..I’m just...”

            “Where is Taeyeon, Tiffany?”

            “She...left me”

            “My buddy leaves you?”

Tiffany nodded and sobbed, Sunny signed Sooyoung to find Taeyeon. Sooyoung nodded and went away while Sunny comforted Tiffany.

            “Taeyeon, come out you coward”

Taeyeon startled, that voice she knows so well. It’s mad Sooyoung, and she found her hiding place. This is the place that only both of them know it, now she’s there and Sooyoung too.

            “Why are you here, Sooyoung?”

            “That should be me who ask you the question. Why did you leave Tiffany?”

            “I don’t want to talk about that”

Taeyeon looked away, Sooyoung really mad and punched her on her face. Taeyeon fell on the ground.

            “Yah, Soo. It hurts”

            “It is painful right? Then what do you think about Tiffany’s feeling right now, you coward”

            “I’m not a coward”

            “Then why did you leave her?”

            “I can’t be a good husband and father too”

            “Father?”

            “Tiffany is pregnant right now, she didn’t tell me at first but today she told me everything”

            “Isn’t that good news for you?”

            “No, it isn’t. I still haunted by the feeling when i lost baby Taeny.”

Sooyoung slapped her hard, and then she chuckled. Taeyeon could only cry in pain, her buddy sometimes become sadistic.

            “Yah, i told you it hurts”

            “It’s nothing compare to Tiffany’s feeling, buddy.”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Didn’t you see it? She’s the one who suffered yet you’re the one who complained. Isn’t that funny?”

            “You don’t understand my feeling”

            “I know you, Taeyeon. You’re the type who take care everything even to the extent you’re willing to suffer as long as the one you love happy. The important point is, you still have Tiffany and you’re going to be an appa. Or should i introduce Fany to another guy?”

            “Yah, what kind of friend are you? And don’t call her Fany...I’ll be jealous.”

  Sooyoung chuckled and helped her to stand, Taeyeon stood up and lightly punched her friend’s arm.

            “Thanks buddy”

            “You’re welcome, buddy”

Sooyoung and Taeyeon went to meet Sunny and Tiffany. Sunny stood up and brought Sooyoung go to let both of them talk. She was a little bit shock looking at Taeyeon like that, her face swollen with bruise. Sunny took a glance at Sooyoung fiercely, Sooyoung tried to not make an eye contact with her. They went to a nearby tree and started their picnic which is full with a lot of scolding.

            “F...Fany ah, can I sit here?”

Tiffany blinked when she looked at Taeyeon face, eventhough she planned to ignore her buther worried won over her. She looked at Taeyeon sadly.

            “What happen to you?”

            “I just fell from the stairs and hit something”

            “Let’s go home, i will take care of your wound”

            “T...Thank you, F...Fany ah”

            “And we will have a long talk later”

Taeyeon gulped down, Tiffany is mad eventhough she still care for her. Taeyeon nodded weakly, she kept thinking what will happen later when they reach home. Tiffany held her hand tight and Taeyeon could only follow without saying any words.

****

Hello, i'm back again. Thanks for waiting patiently, hope this time too i'm not disappoint you. Thanks for comment and subscribes, i really appreciated it.

I need a little help here, if you don't mind please visit my first summary book  here.

http://www.shvoong.com/social-sciences/psychology/2340626-goddesses-women/

Thank you and see you later on the next chapter  ^^