Chapter 24

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

 

  Chapter 24- It’s Not All about Me, It’s all about Us

            “Tae-Tae, wake up.”

            Tiffany woke up and yawned, she looked at her sleeping husband. She caressed her cheek and gave her a morning kiss in the cheek.

            “Yah, i want you kiss me on the lips”

            Taeyeon opened her eyes and pouted, Tiffany giggled before she leaned closer and kissed Taeyeon’s lips. Taeyeon hugged her, Tiffany then released the kiss.

            “Yah, we’ll go to work late Tae-Tae.”

            “I think i’ll take a day off for today, i miss my wifey.”

            Taeyeon winked at her wife and Tiffany could only blush.

            “I..I..should go to work, hubby.”

            “So you’ll leave me alone here, wifey?”        

            Taeyeon showed her puppy eyes, Tiffany defeated.

            “Arasso, arasso, hubby. Just this time only, i’ll talk to my assistant to handle the hospital today.”

            “Yay, thanks wifey.”

            Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s cheek and hugged her from behind. The moment they saw each other when Tiffany turned around, Taeyeon’s stomach made a sound. Tiffany giggled, she then went to the kitchen and made hot chocolate and roasted bread for her husband.

            Taeyeon followed her and back hugged her again, she rested her head on Tiffany’s shoulder and smiled.

            “I‘m happy you’re here with me, Fany ah”

            “Me too, Tae-Tae”

            Meanwhile, on the other place. Sooyoung impatiently waited for Sunny to make her breakfast.

            “Honey Sunny bunny, where is my breakfast? I’m hungry”

            “Just wait for a moment.”

            “Sunny ah, i’m hungry”

            “Arasso, arasso. Here it is, your breakfast, don’t whining again”

            “Honey”

            “Huh? What else do you want me to do?”

            “Nothing”

            Sooyoung looked sad when her wife raised her tone, she looked at her breakfast for a while. Sunny sensed it, she sat on Sooyoung’s lap.

            “Why, Sooyoungie?”

            “I want you to feed me, but i guess you’re tired so i think i’ll eat it alone”

            “Arasso, let me feed you Sooyoungie”

            Sunny smiled and started to feed her, Sooyoung ate her breakfast happily. Sunny tried to stand up, but Sooyoung stopped her by hugged her waist.

            “Huh? What else, Sooyoungie?”

            “Kiss me”

            “Aigoo, why this morning you’re having lot of requests”

            “Am i not allowed to do that to my wife?”

            Sooyoung started to be sad again, Sunny smiled and kissed her lips.

            “Do you feel better, now?”

            “I think i have lot of energy for now, thanks honey.”

            Sooyoung bidded her goodbye and went to her shop, she smiled widely after she received what she wanted this morning.

            “I’m a lucky person in this world”

            She shouted while she drove her car. She never knew that she would meet someone who’s really scary in the past.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were in the balcony, they share their breakfast and stared at each other. Every once in a while they smiled, Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand. She kissed it and placed it on her own cheek.

“I love you, hubby”

“I love you too, wifey”

“Hubby, i’m thinking about what if i get pregnant again”

Taeyeon suddenly turned to be serious and cold, she didn’t smile again. She even let go of her hand from Tiffany’s cheek. Taeyeon went inside the house and didn’t come out. She locked the room. Tiffany felt confused, she slowly cried.

***

Hello, i'm back again with the update. I know it's been a long time since i last update, sorry for that. :)

Thanks for subscribes and comments, i appreciated it a lot. I'll update another chapter as soon as possible, don't worry. See you later ^^

Ah, before i forgot it. Can you please wish happy birthday for my husband(http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/38871) ? I'll be happy if you do that.