Chapter 8

You Got My Heart

Donghae's POV

It's already morning and I'm so tired because of the party last night. I need to open my restaurant early in the morning and I also need to go to our rehearsal. And when I'm on my way to the studio my phone suddenly rang.

Hae: Yeoboseyo?

Yoong: Oppa it's me. Did you sleep well?

Hae: A little bit. I'm still tired because of the party last night

Yoong: Gwenchana?

Hae: Gwenchana.

Yoong: Did you eat already?

Hae: Not yet. I will eat at the studio

Yoong: Ok. See you there oppa.

Hae: Ha??

"Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo?" I keep saying that and with that she hangs up. Why did she told me that see you there? Is she on the studio? Anyways I'm going to be late if I continue to talk to myself. After how many minutes of driving I already arrived at the studio and I was shock to see the SNSD there. "Hai oppa" Yoona greeted me with a bright smile. "Why are you here?" I asked her with confused "Let's eat first, I'm hungry oppa" She said and with that she pout, I can't resist her when she is doing that. "Can we eat first Teukie hyung?" I asked my leader "Ne. Just get faster" Teukie hyung "Ne. Kamsahamnida" I said while I bow to him to give some respect.


"Can you answer my question now Yoong?" I asked her while we are eating "We decided to dance the Sorry Sorry for the dance battle" She informed me "Why our song?" I asked her "Because it's easy, that's all" She told me with wink "Ah..." I simply said and with that we finished our breakfast and we go back to the studio.


"Ok, since Eunhyuk is our main dancer he will teach you how to dance the Sorry Sorry." Leeteuk hyung said "Oppa, we want the Suju oppas to dance the Sorry Sorry first" Jessica said "Ok we will dance first and then, our lead dancers will teach the steps arasso" Leeteuk hyung said and with that we start dancing the song Sorry Sorry. After some minutes the song has ended and Teukie started to talk again "Ok, so our lead dancers are me, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Shindong and Donghae. The rest go to your own schedule" and with that Siwon go to his shooting and Ryeowook also go to the Sukira Kiss the Radio. "Let's start the rehearsal" Eunhyuk said and with that we start the rehearsals.


After how many hours they already got the steps and while the girls practicing I saw Teukie hyung in one corner of the room so I approach him. "What's with the long face hyung?" I asked him while I tap his shoulder "It's nothing" Teuk hyung said but still I have a problem that something is not right "Come on hyung, I know you for 6 years, I know if you have a problem. Tell me maybe I can help" I told him "It's all about Taeyeon" Hyung said "What happened to Taeyeon?" I asked him "Kangin admires her" Hyung said still looking at the ground "So?" I told him because there is no problem "But I also like her" Hyung said in his low voice "Now, that's the problem hyung" I told him "Why don't you try to confess to her first, I have a feeling that she also feel the same" I added "But I don't want to hurt Kangin" Hyung said and now he is already crying "So you are willing to let her go for Kangin hyung?" I asked him "Ne. But if he do such thing that Taeyeon didn't like. I will do my move if that happened" Teukie hyung said "Get up now hyung, I'll treat you to my restaurant. Cheer up" I told him and with that I drag him and we eat to my restaurant, I treat him of course.

 

A/N:

Sorry for the late update. Hope you understand readers. Enjoy and thank you for the support :)