Dujun -- Ch.4

The fate of our love

I was talking to Jessica while Luna walked in and she saw us holding hands. She was shocked and she ran away immediately, seems that she couldn't accept the fact that I was with another woman whom was her friend. I asked Junhyung to chase after Luna and I continued to talk to Jessica. I know I'm irresponsible for what I've done to her, but at this moment, I just want to calm down and wait for the operation to complete. 

"Jess, I'm in love with your sister. I know I'm the worst man in the world, I left Luna and went after her best friend. Will you be mad at me? I don't know what is Krystal's decision, but I want to be with her."

"Actually this isn't a decision to be made by me, you know... It's Krystal who will choose to accept you or not. But anyways, I support you guys, I hope Krystal will be happy."

"Thanks."

Jessica didn't want to tell him that she was actually sad to hear that he loved her beloved sister, so she kept her feelings and didn't tell him anything. She decided to be his safehouse when he wanted shelter, but not to affect the life of them.

After a while, the operation was over, and Krystal woke up. I hugged her immediately and told her that I loved her very much. She was crying and felt guilty towards Luna her best friend. As long as Krystal was safe, I would do anything for her. This is the only chance for me to take her back. I'm sorry for Luna but I couldn't think of any other method to make things balance. Krystal accepted me and we started to date, Luna knew that she couldn't force anyone to be in love with her so at last she gave up and decided to focus on work.

After a few months, when me and Junhyung were preparing for Beast's comeback, a woman sent her manager to our studio, asking Junhyung to help her create an album. After receiving the quest, Junhyung seemed shocked. I was worrying about him.

 

This is the end of Dujun's story, the following stories will be continued with Junhyung. Thanks for your support!