Dujun-- Ch. 1

The fate of our love

I think I have started the relationship with Luna wrongly. It shouldn't be working out like that, this is not what I have expected. I'm a honest man, I keep promises, I can't break the promise that I have made. Should I take Junhyung's advice? Maybe this is the only way to solve this love-triangle. I got to try it out. 

"Krystal, can you come to my house for a while? I have some important issues to talk about."

"Yeah, sure."

The door bell rang. Suddenly I felt guilty for calling her here. I don't know if I have done the correct thing or not. Hope I got it right. I have to tell her that I loved her, that she is the most important person in my life. Like 2AM's song, Never Let You Go, I'll never let her go. Never ever.

"Krystal, you know I love you, right? You also know I have to marry Luna, right? You know all the things of me, but I have known you none. I know nothing about you, and I would like to get to know you in the following days till we die.  I'll never let you go. Never. We can keep on dating till I divorce with Luna one day. Then we can get together openly, I know you don't like hiding, but please trust me. I'll protect you and keep you away from danger. I'm sure I'm the man you want, and you're the woman I would like to marry. Please have faith in me."

I saw Krystal cried so hard that I even felt pain in my heart. All of these are not fair to her, she is not the one to bear this responsibility. It is me who need to bear all of these and to protect her. From now on, I promised myself that not to let Krystal ever cry for me again. She hugged me in a sudden, and I don't want to let her go. I wanted to stay at this pace forever and ever. I just want to be a normal couple like others, why I can't even do that? I'm a failure to Krystal. I shouldn't have let her in. Krystal, I'm sorry that I let you into my heart, I'm sorry that I didn't stop you from loving me this bad guy. I'm so sorry. I love you. Forever and ever.