✉ :: you don't love me anymore, you lost the spark.

✴´░↳ special project ::: ❝ OPEN WHEN ❞ letters ∞ s obs cheesy imnida #
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You don't love me anymore I'M SCARED ... Honestly, this is the chapter I don't want you to open. I'm scared. But if you open this later, I'll accept it. If loving you must mean I really have to set you free, then I will. Just remember that I'll always love you. All I'm going to ask you is to give me an explanation. I want you to be always happy, even if it's not with me. If you don't love me anymore, feel free to leave me. But please, please set me down gently.
--------------------

So hello. It's me. Updating this thread even though I have no idea if you still visit it. I know it's only a matter of time before you open this chapter. It's coming soon and I'm till scared. Your love is fading, right? I thought mine did, but it didn't. I don't think it ever will. I miss you so damn much and I just... I don't want to burden you? So I keep it to myself... well, i'm saying it now. You don't have to explain anymore. The more I think about it, the more I realize who to blame. It's me. I understand why you don't love me anymore. I just hope that... someone will take care of you, hm? Don't worry about me. I will be fine. Someday we'll meet again. But as friends, heh. Take care of yourself. You're my miracle.

yuri signing out. 03/22/15

► MECHANIC

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter