✉ :: you feel unloved

✴´░↳ special project ::: ❝ OPEN WHEN ❞ letters ∞ s obs cheesy imnida #
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you feel unloved QUICK REMINDER OF THE THINGS I TOLD YOU -- Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.   I will always care for you, even if we're not together and we're far, far away from each other.   You are one of the most wonderful people in my life and I have grown awfully attached to the idea of you never leaving and I am having a hard time explaining how I feel and I guess it's partly my fault for letting you so close and I have grown incredibly sad over the fact that I cant tell you the right words or say the right things and really to sum it all up, I love you so much it makes my sides hurt.   I will love you until you find the tear that I dropped into the vast ocean. I will love you until the sky turns dark. I will love you until a carrot grows on an apple tree. I will love you until the 30th day of February. I will love you until we forget how to tell time. I will love you until the songs stop sounding like wind and wind stops sounding like memories. I will love you until everyone stops loving anything at all, until there is no more love to give, until the last star bursts into a supernova, and I will love you until the universe will no longer let me. I will love you so much that some part of me will love you forever. I will love you because I love loving, and because you deserve to be loved. I love you so, so, so, much, Park Chanyeol.   

► MECHANIC

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter