Memories

I'm here .. feel me


Yixing P.O.V

I can never forget the first time we met. Her hair was cut unevenly like if she did it herself. Everyone was laughing at the sight of her but I was the only one who thought that it was super cute. She wore a white short overall that looked great on her with her light blue blouse that made her hazel eyes shine.

I was the first one to approach her that day so she was very surprised that anyone would come to talk to her and ask her to play with him.

We went to the sand box but there was a boy who took all the toys his name was Sehun who is sitting right beside me remembering that day. Everyone was afraid to come near him because he always bites. But she was insisting that we should talk to him.

He was really nice that we became good friends and everyone was really scared of our little gang back then. When he was transferring to another school, we were so sad that our friend is moving. But being in that age, we were so young that we haven't been able to keep in touch with one another.

"She didn't change that much." Sehun said. "But seriously, why nobody remembers me?"

"No one actually knew your name and to be honest, I can't remember that much form my childhood. We were really young. How did you remember us?" I replied him.

He smiled before answering me. "Well my friend, you were my only two friends and I kept thinking about you because I didn't have any friends at all."

"With that behavior you thought you'd own the school? You were lucky that we were your friends."

"Can I finish first?"

"Okay, sorry."

"So, I always remembered you. And when I transferred to this school and saw your names I was excited to meet you but you didn't even remember me. So I decided to just let you find out by yourself. But seeing how sad you are and how this is your last chance and you don't even know what to do with it I'll help you."

"You don't look that deep my friend."

"So do you."

It was a really long day but here's the bell ringing telling us that this day ended. Right now, all I wanted was to go and sleep this off. So much happened today and I don't want anything more.

On my way out I heard Eun Jung call my name. I turned to see what she wants.

"Could you wait for me? Let's walk together."

I didn't know how to answer her but for my luck Sehun saved me. "He can't. I'm sorry but we already have plans together, don't we? Let's hurry. Bye" he grabbed me from my arm and just started running in the hallways till we got out and jumped inside a car and he asked the driver to go immediately.

"Is this your car and your driver?" I asked him.

"Yeah, don't you remember? I had him since I was in first grade, right Mr. Park?"

"Yes, young master." His driver answered.

"Now I understand why none of the teachers say something or even called for your parents"

"I guess. I didn't notice I was different until I got transferred and all the kids wore different clothes and owned different toys, they didn't even have a sand box. I was learning how to be one of them but never did that. I hated what they did to the juniors at that school. Even the teachers can't say anything."

"That's terrible."

Rich people really think that they're gods and can do whatever they want whenever they want. It's strange that he was different and never thought like them.

"Why aren't you like them?" I was so curious.

"I knew you'd ask. Well, I'm not sure but I think it because I know that happiness is in those little things that they don't appreciate and I don't have to be rich to be happy and moneyarrow-10x10.png can't buy everything."

"You do have deep thoughts like that inside your head?"

"I may look like a fool and don't get really high grades but I am successful at life and that's where I will help you."

"You're too good to be true. What's the catch?"

"There isn't one. I'm just a kind friendly person helping a friend."

"I still don't believe you."

"Fine, I'm your guarding angel. Now, would you believe me?"

"Of course not."

"Then, I'm your good friend who's helping you to get your girl."

"Wait a minute."

"Yeah?"

"where are we going?"

"Oh, right. Where's your house? I forgot to ask you."

GREAT!


 

EunJung P.O.V

What's going on between Yixing and that Sehun? They're so weird today and they never talk to each other. I feel like something is wrong.

"What are you thinking about?" Jong Dae pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What? Ah, nothing."

"Are you sure? You were quit all the time."

"Really, it's nothing. Don't worry about it." I smiled at him. I didn't want him to worry for a little thing like this.

"I like your smile but you can't fool me with it. Tell me."

Am I a bad lair? I can't remember that but he always find out.

"It's nothing. I don't even know why I'm thinking about it."

He pulled my arm to face him and looked at my eyes for a few seconds before he smiles and get away.

"Okay then. Let's start walking or you'll be late." He said.

I took his arm and walk down the streets till I got home and bid him goodbye.

As I went inside the good smell of my mom's cooking just made me melt. I wasn't that hungry but she do cook delicious food that I can't resist.

"I'm home." I said as I was going upstairs to my room to change my clothes and maybe take a quick shower. I heard my mom saying that don't be late cause we're going to visit Yixing's house.

It was our regular Monday evening. We go to their house and the next week they come to ours. Our families are really close.

I took a shower and searched my closet for that pretty white overall that I bought last month. I think I have a thing for overalls. I remember having one in my childhood that looks similar. It was my first one to wear but I loved it so much after that day. I don't know why but I used to always have overalls.

I took out a blue blouse to wear with it. I wonder if he did remember that. I smiled looking at my outfit in my long mirror.

I skipped a few stairs getting down. I was so curious to ask him what was the two of them doing and we didn't have the chance to talk today. The look in his eyes today was wired. I wonder what's going on with him.

His house was right across the street it didn't matter if I was late or not because it's not far but I really missed him and I want talk to him without that punk around him.

I rang the bell as soon as I reached the door. And as expected his mom opened the door for us. I greeted her and went inside to greet his father too who told me right away that Yixing is upstairs in his room.

I went up quickly. I didn't see what's behind me but I felt like they're staring at me. I don't care about that the only thing I care about is that I missed my best friend.

I was about to open the door but he opened it before I did. A few moments went by and we just stared at each other before I hugged him really tight. I really missed him.

"I missed you too." he whispered in my ears.

I smiled before I let him go. "How do you do it?"

"I don't. I just feel it." And smiled at me. The same smile that make me forget the world. "Don't just stand there, come in." he said as he opened the door for me.

He is the best 'best friend' I ever had and the only one too. But I loved the fact that it was just the two of us.

I took one step inside and was about to take a look at his room but I was surprised to see that boy sitting on the chair. He was smiling at me.

"Didn't you forget to cut your hair?" He said with a chuckle.

What did he mean? Wait... It can't be. How did he know?!

"What did you say?" I asked him.

"Yixing, doesn't she look the same? Except the stylish haircut of course." he said letting off a big laugh.

And I saw Yixing nodding his head and laugh too before he started to explain. "This is Oh Sehun. Our friend."

"Did you say 'Our'?"

"Yeah, he was our friend in first grade before he got transferred to another school."

"And he waited three years to tell us? Are you sure?"

"I still have that picture that we took that day. And it's not three years. It's one and a half. I wasn't sure until I looked at your backgrounds. Besides, you didn't even remember me so I let you be." Sehun said.

"Why exactly then you got back? Actually how in the first place?" since when are they best friends? I was kind of irritated by that.

"We met in China. They were staying in our hotel, right Yixing?" he said before looking at him.

"Yeah, remember when I told you? It turned out to be their hotel."

 "But you never mentioned him to me."

"And you never mentioned him to me. I think we're even."

"Fine. We're even. Whatever." I said holding my questions and my depressed feelings and everything I planned to say inside me. I really hoped that we'd get some time to talk but apparently we're not having any talks tonight.

I heard my mom calling me down for our dinner and so I did with my 'two' best friends. Sehun got down before we did but Yixing held my hand as we got downstairs. I don't know why, but this always makes me feel safe and warm and I always smile no matter what.


 

A/N: Hey there! I just finished this chater today. I'm so sorry to be this late but I promise I'll update every Saturday. I had a lot of things to get done but here I am. I'll never stop before I finish what I started. I hope you enjoy this chater :) look forward to next week cause I'll be here ^^