The first day!

I'm here .. feel me

*Yoon Eun Jung P.O.V*

It was the first day after our short break. Or it's me the one who didn't notice. Well, I had a busy break so, you can't blame me.

To begin with, my best friend went to China and I was alone, again. It's not his first time. Who am I to prevent him from visiting his family? Anyway, since I didn't have anything to do, I worked in a coffee shop that wasn't so far from my house. Actually, this precise shop is the one that I and Lay always came to. It's our favorite place.

But something unexpectedly happened. I was serving and taking the orders. I noticed a regular costumer coming nearly every day ordering the same "Caramel Macachino". On one day, I was at the front, delivering the 'take-away' orders. He approached the counter. I assumed that he'll be taking the same again. So I asked immediately "Caramel Macachino?" and a friendly smile followed it. He replied with the same smile "make it two, please", "Sure" I replied friendly. I couldn't do anything about my curious mind, so I took a quick look at where he was going with those two cups. I saw a beautiful girl that was familiar in some way. After a few minutes, it hit me. She's from my school. Kim Min Ju if I'm not wrong. She was a freshman.

A week later, and as I was cleaning one of the tables and about to close the shop since my boss is gone and all of the staff also and it was my turn to stay and clean up. He came rushing inside and with his look he must've been running to get here. I asked him a few seconds later while nodding to the door "Didn't you see the 'closed ' sign on the door?"

"Yeah ... but-"

I asked him with a friendly smile before he could complete his sentence "Same?"

He answered me with a relived smile "yes, Please". 

"Could you wait a little bit while I finish?" I asked him while pointing at an empty chair.

He nodded and sat there silently while I cleaned the last three tables then headed to the machine. I took an empty cup from the counter when I heard him saying "make it two, please". I looked at him and smiled then returned to the machine. I wondered while making those two cups for who will be the second? Is it for that girlfriend he has? But then I remembered, they were brother and sister they're from my school. His name must be Kim Jong Dae. I finished them quickly and looked up only to see him smiling at me and I couldn't help but to smile back at him.

I asked him while handing his order to him "how's Min Ju?" he answered me with that warm smile of his "She's alright".

We walked out of the shop together and I closed the door locked then I noticed that he was still standing there besides me. Before I could talk he raised one of the cups towards me and said "Can we talk?" I didn't know what to say so I just answered him with a simple nod and took that cup. 

It wasn't that late at night because we always close early on Mondays. So it was only 10 when we were walking by the park's railing which was near the shop. The sky was really starry and beautiful and the weather was really nice. He suddenly stood there in front of me. I looked at him waiting for him to speak. Finally, he took a deep breath before he say "I... I.. I like you".

we just stood there staring at each other. I had nothing to say. I was really shocked and never expected that at all!

His face was demanding for an explination, so I had to answer him right now "I always thought you're gorgeous, too", wait a minute. *WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAID ?!*

I can feel my blushing cheeks while I was biting my lips. And to make it worse the wind suddenly messed up my hair. A really bad timing for that to happen. I struggle to fix but looks like the wind isn't stopping. He holds my hand that I was trying to fix my hair with and then fix it himself and just like that the wind stops for him.

He walked in silence with me till we got to my house. He waved at me before I went inside. 

This was really awkward!!!

And I think you know what the rest is. Now, I'm taking a tour at the school to see what class I'm in. It hasn't really changed since last year except for the note board was almost empty. 

And suddenly, someone comes behind me and hugs me tightly. I instantly recognized my most favorite smell in the world and smiled happily and widely.

 

 


 

 

*Zhang Yixing P.O.V*

Here comes the day I was waiting for. The day I'll meet my beautiful 'Jungi' as I always called her. It was a really board break for me. Yes, I was with my family. But I had nothing to do since all of my relatives were younger than me. And the only one cuisine of mine who were at the same age as me weren't there. She couldn't make it because she had to study so she doesn't fail this year.

I was writing for her every day. And she reply me the same. But there were some days she doesn't write back. I didn't think about that a lot. Of course she has a life and wants to enjoy her break. 

I went to school at 6 o'clock. Yes, I was the first one to go. But I was really excited for meeting her. I walked around the school and checked in what class am I and for my luck we were in the same class again!

I took a few more walks waiting for the seconds to past by. I finally return inside to see the hallways full of students. Some are new and others familiar. I walked through the crowd till I finally see her standing over there, reading the names on the door. I swiftly go behind her and hug her tightly. I don't see her face but I can feel her smiling.

"I really missed you, Jungi", a whisper escaped my lips.

She then turn around and hug me tighter and say "I missed you even more."

A beautiful moment last only for a few seconds before we walk to our class hand by hand. I loved how our hands felt so perfect together. That moment was flawless nothing could ever ruin it.

She stopped at the door and start reading the names.

I said quickly, "Number 17."

She replies me with her soft voice while she was still reading, "I'm not looking for my name."

Then who is she looking for?

And as an answer for my question, I see a guy approaching us with a smile on his face and for some reason he looks like he can't take his eyes of Jungi.

Suddenly she spoke while looking at me with her pretty smile, "He's here."

I was about to ask who but I saw that guy kissing her cheek. I know right from that moment that I was late again. I think I found the answers for all my questions.

I took a step back and let go of her hand only to see her hugging him. I wore my poker face and kept calm. When they finished she told him that they were in the same class. 

He looked at me with a cold smile and he raised his hand to shake it with mine and I shook it back. The tense atmosphere was undeniable. We exchanged the cold looks for a while till she spoke, "This is my best friend, Yixing. Yixing, this is my boyfriend Jong Dae.", and she immediately smiled looking at him.

I forced a fake smile and we went inside. They -of course- chose to sit beside each other and I sat behind them. I didn't want to but there were no empty seats. I didn't want to sit there because I didn't want to see them. And for my luck, I had to sit beside Oh Sehun. He's so... There's no word that could discribe him.

"Hey, Xingi ~", He said with a big smile on his face. "We're going to have so much fun together." He completed while he sat down.

"Oh, yeah... So much fun that I could die!" I replied mockingly and he just chuckled at me.

 

_______

 

Classes has began finally and we had to listen to every teacher that comes and just keep talking about himself for hours since we don't have any lessons given on the first day. And with every word they say Sehun must comment on everything the teachers say. I can't discribe how much I was happy when the bell rang for our break. I think I was the first one to get out of the class but I didn't look back to make sure and didn't even care to the teacher who was still talking. I just wanted to leave that place as fast as I could. I didn't even notice that I got to the cafeteria already and I was about to hit some girl that was walking while reading a book. I stopped immediately and she looked at me. I apologized and bowed at her then went out to get some fresh air.

I stood in front of a tree in the school front yard. I closed my eyes and leaned back on it and let everything sinks in. I took a deep breathe trying to relax myself but then I heard someone "So you're still in love with her." 

I opened my eyes and looked at him. It was Sehun.

"When did you find out?" I asked while I looked to the sky.

I heard him laughing like I said something stupid. "It's written all over your face. I'm sorry but she's very dump to not notice that."

"I know." I said leaning back on the tree again. "But I love her."

A few minutes of silence had past then he spoke again. "I can help you?"

"What do you mean? How?" I opened my eyes and turned to him.

"I don't know. But we'll find out." He said with a smile that I thought like it was the most stupid smile I ever saw in my life.

"We're not friends and to be honest I don't really like you." I replied.

"Fine. You're on your own. But what did I ever done to you to hate me?!" He said with a demanding tone.

"Nothing and I never said that. I don't hate you but I don't like. I don't even know you to trust you." I said hoping he'll understand.

"You don't remember but we were friends when were at first and second grade." he said looking at the clouds.

I tried to remember him but I didn't. Then I remembered the one boy that used to play with me and got transferred to another school in fourth grade. "Sand box boy!"

He smiled at me nodding his head. "I'm still a bad boy you know."

I laughed when I remembered what he used to do to everyone. Everyone said that he was a bad boy and he has to behave but I and Eun Jung were his only friends.

"I'll think about that then." I said looking at him.

"I'm really hungry." he pulled me and headed to the cafeteria. 

As we were about to sit Jungi called us join them.

 

 


 

 

*Eun Jung P.O.V*

As soon as I saw Yixing walking I asked to sit with us. I really want to hang out with him and catch up what we missed in the break.

But He was with another boy whom I recognized immediately. It was Sehun. It was strange because I clearly remember that Yixing didn't exactly like him or me. I wonder what happened to make them come together.

They sat and greeted us. 

"I'm sorry but I couldn't leave him to eat alone. I hope you don't mind." Yixing started talking like he knew what I was thinking of.

"No, it's ok. Really." I said with a smile.

 "Looks like she also doesn't remember Me.", Sehun said while looking at Yixing and the other just tried to cover his mouth and hid his laugh.

I saw Yixing whispers something in Sehun's ear and then laughed with each other.

"What was that about?" I asked like a little a girl.

"None of your business." Sehun answered me quickly.

I saw Yixing glaring at him and he just sighed and ate another spoon of his food.

"I think you should finish this before the break ends so we can go for a walk around the school." a whisper tickled my ear and made me smile.

I looked at him and saw his beautiful smile. I really like his smile.

"You're boring. Get a room an-", Sehun was talking until Yixing covered his mouth and signaled him something I did not understand.

"What?" he replied him?

"I think we had enough. Let's go.", Jong Dae said and pulled my hand without saying goodbye to them but I think I heard Yixing saying 'What the hell is wrong with you?' or maybe it was someone else I'm not sure.

 


 

Author's Note: First chapter done! Hope you like it ^^. Please comment and tell me what you think of it. I'm sorry it took long but I had been in hospital for two days but that's completely another story and sorry if it's short, too. Anyways, Enjoy ^^