The New Angel

Little Love

“Momma, have you ready yet? Quick quick I wanna meet Jiae I wanna play with Jiae!!!” High pitched voice is being heard by Baekhyun as she is still struggling with her dress’ buttons. Having a planned event with big baby bump is never be a friend with her. She should stay at home really because her due date is nearing but, yeah, Luhan and Sehun’s kids happiness is her happiness, so everything for them.

“Momma?” The door behind her is opened, revealing 6th year old boy with his sailor-themed clothes. Chanho, it is.  He even wears sailor’s cap. Chanyeol is sure having cute taste for their oldest son.

“Yes, Big Boy I’m ready I’m ready let’s meet your Jiae.” Baekhyun says while pinching her son’s chubby cheeks the takes his hand, guiding him out of her room.

“Love, are you ready?” Then come a freaking tall guy with his red hair. That is Chanyeol, love of her life, her children’s daddy. He is panting and Baekhyun sure that he is been running from downstair.

“Yes and where is the other?” She asks. The other means their another three children. So fertile.

“They are already in the car and, yeah, the twins are already asleep and Baekhee is watching them, I guess? No need to worry.” He shrugs and squat down in front of Chanho.

“Hey, Big Boy. Could you walk on yourself down there? Momma needs my help so we can meet Jiae soon, okay?”. Chanyeol says while ruffling his son’s hair. Chanho looks up at smiling Baekhyun then back too his daddy then nodding.

“Ay Ay! Captain! Please, help momma.” He says then let go of Baekhyun’s hand and skipping happily downstair.

“You take care of him so well i’m glad.” Baekhyun says as she looks at the cheery boy. She still remember couple years ago when that little feet and hands are not well developed yet. Chanho was extremely clingy towards her even when Baekhee came to his world as his little sister when he is two, Chanho was still that overly clingy boy towards his mom.

“He is the oldest, Baek. My successor. He should be that well-being boy who can take care of his family when the time is right. I’m not living forever, Love.” Chanyeol turns his head towards his wife and gives her loving stares, still on his position before Chanho skipped happily downstair. He takes her wife unoccupied hand and peppering kisses on the back of it.

“So do I, Chanyeollie…” Baekhyun answers him.

“So, are you ready, sunshine? I’m sure Luhan, Sehun, Jongin, and who is that extremely wide eyed girl Jongin love so much? Oh my I’m getting older” Chanyeol huffs at his poor brain as he sets his left hand on his wife’s back, support her as they are going downstair. Baekhyun circles her hand on Chanyeol’s waist, steadying herself.

“Kyungsoo, it is. She will get hurt if she know that you forget her again.” She chuckles.

“Don’t get her know, then.” Chanyeol  chuckles, too and smiling at beaming Baekhyun, then he remember something.

“Love,”

“Yes?”

“So, when will we hold Chanho and Jiae’s engagement party?”

“FOR GOD’S SAKE, CHANHO’S DADDY!”

===

They are hearing fits of laughter as they opens the car’s door. Chanyeol quickly get off the car and rushing to the back seat, unbuckling their twins seat belt and  carry them to their cart. Baekhee being a good girl she is, helping Baekhyun to carry their picnic stuffs inside and Chanho, being Chanho. Rushing to the house then starts to calling Jiae.

“Let me carry them all, Baek. You just bring Howon and Hani inside.” Chanyeol says as he is closing the car’s back door. There’s so much picnic stuff as they are planned to have little camp in Sehun’s parents’ wide backyard.

“But they are too much for you?” Baekhyun stares at hi softly, hoping that Chanyeol will let her help him. The baby bump is not the problem at all.

“No, no. It’s too much that you and the baby doesn’t need to help me. No, I’m not going to take a risk of you both.” He starts to carry the mat and their big picnic basket all at once.

“You can’t take it all, Chanyeollie…”

“Okay, if you want to help me..” Baekhyun’s eyes lits up at the hopeful tone of Chanyeol. “Call Jongin to help me.” Her world crushes down.

===

“Hey, Babies Momma what’s with the face?” Luhan comes then give her side hug – they both are pregnant and one of them is having a big baby bump—then kneels down in front of the twins. “Hey there, both of you. How’s your doing cuties?” Luhan coos the twins while pinching their chubbly cheeks. She is smiling when Howon and Hani give her gurgling voices then take Hani from her cart.

“Chanyeol didn’t let me help him with the stuffs ugh I fells so helpless.” Baekhyun says as she take Howon, too.

“He just worried for you and the baby, tho. He don’t want you to do something that will take risks of you and your baby. That’s the thoughtful of Chanyeol.” Luhan says. Hani is playing with her hair and laughing heartfully. Baekhyun smiles at her daughter then looks at the sleepy Howon on her arm.

“Oh God he just wake up after sleeping all the way here and still sleepy. What’s wrong with you, little boy?” Baekhyun lifts Howon then patting his back, lulling him.

“Is it not normal, right, Twins Momma?” Luhan says worriedly.

“No, I guess? He’s been up until 11 last night. I don’t know if baby can have sleep deprivation. Up ‘till night and sleep all day long. Whose genes is it from?”

“I think I know who are you talking.” Luhan’s says teasingly.

“No way his dad is Jongin! Oh Luhan you know Jongin would be if Chanyeol hear this.” Baekhyun laughing. Little Howon is in deep slumber on her arm. “By the way, where’s Kyungsoo? And Jongin of course.” She asks.

“She is in the kitchen making fruit punch she said earlier and Jongin, he is playing hide and seek with Ziyu. Sehun give up so easily, so Ziyu don’t let him to take a part.” Luhan shakes her head and Baekhyun once again laughing. Mocking Sehun how whipped he is.

===

The sun sets in no time that they didn’t realize it. Soon, the campfire is being lit and the children sit around it. This time their Grandpa –Sehun’s dad—giving them a story about Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and the children is fighting hard to keep their eyes open but fail perfectly. The daddies lift them to their big tent while the moms getting it ready.

Chanyeol is kissing his little angels one by one when Baekhyun call him to sleep, too. He then blow the lamp off and go out from the children’s tent.

The night sky is crystal clear that he don’t wanna sleep yet. He saw Jongin and Kyungsoo in the edge of the lake with Jongin’s head on Kyungsoo’s lap. Sehun and Luhan’s tent is already quiet considering of Luhan’s strength is not stabil lately on her 5th month pregnant. His eyes then wondering again and found his Baekhyun in front of the campfire, he smiles then come closer.

“So, what’s on Momma’s mind?” Chanyeol take a seat beside her wife and gather her shoulder in her arm. Baekhyun lay her head there.

“Nothing.” She says. Eyes on the flames in front of them.  

“Really? Seems like you have your mind overly occupied. You know that is not good for the baby.” Chanyeol then lay his head on top of Baekhyun’s, taking her dainty fingers and play with them, peppering them with kisses.

“I’m… just worried about my labor. They said it will take a big risk that I really don’t want it to really happen. I don’t want to lose my child---”

“And me and the children doesn’t want to lose you either, Momma. Everything will be alright. I’ll be your side that time. Everyone will do.” He says softly, turning her head towards her wife and kiss the top of her head lovingly.

“You know I love you, Chanyeollie? So much.”

“Love you, too. And so does the children.”

===

Few days ago Baekhyun was finally going to labor and know Luhan and Sehun is taking care of more children in their house. Theirs are already so handful and now Baekhyun’s making it more handful with that unstoppable Chanho and cute twins Hani and Howon. Even Kyungsoo and Jongin are being forced to stay. Fortunately Baekhee is understand the house is already a mess so she decided to help Kyungsoo and Luhan with the children and tried to not disturb Sehun and Jongin uncle after their night class from the campus.

She knows her Momma is not wake up yet from her sleep and Daddy is still in the hospital for Momma and her baby sister. She still can’t see Hara –baby sister’s name, Sehun uncle said—because she still needs that equipment for breathing if she didn’t have weird ear. She is only 4th, tho, can’t understand anything in one shot.

“Baekhee, are you wake up?” Luhan open the door and seeing the little girl quickly get off from her bed and running towards her.

“Yes yes, aunty Lu.” She chirps cheerily.

“Can you getting ready by yourself, Pretty One? I’ll be waking up your brothers and sister and that big sleepyhead Sehun uncle.” Luhan say while Baekhee’s smooth hair the kissed her cheeks.

“Where are we going, aunty Lu? This is still early…” She asks.

“It’s time to you to go back. Momma will be home this evening.” Luhan says. With that, Baekhee face lit up and she jump in excitement.

“With baby Hara are they??” She ask chirpily

“Yes. Now now, get ready quick quick!!” Baekhee then skips to the bathroom in no time and Luhan is smiling at the sight. Such a sweet girl she is.

“AUNTY LU!!” Baekhee is screaming from the bathroom, Luhan turns her head like it can pulled off soon is she put more speed, she is so shock.

“YES OH MY GOD IS SOMETHING WRONG THERE??” Luhan panickly running towards the bathroom inside the kids’ room. She tried to come in but Baekhee seems locking it from inside. “Baekhee, open the door!” she cried.

“NO NO, BUT! WE SHOULD BUY CUPCAKEESSS~.” She screamed happily that Luhan only can slumps down to the floor soothing her rushing adrenaline.

“Gosh! This girl sure wanna kill me!”

===

The Park’s house is already well decorated. Pink balloons and ribbons everywhere and at the back of the living room hangs big pink ribbon with “Welcome home, Momma and Hara!” written in purple. Don’t forget the little “and Daddy” below it.

“We should put and Daddy, too in the ribbon, right?” Kyungsoo suggestively say as they are decorating the room.

“No no no, we shouldn’t. That useless guy is only making Baek Noona headache coming even more that necessary while she is still in the hospital.” Sehun stats and Luhan laugh.

“Yes we should, Daddy.” Luhan says. “Chanyeol’s already working hard and I think this will be his last time to sleep in the hospital in order to wait for Baek’s labor.” She is smiling and soothing her baby bump. “And soon you will be in his position, too, right?” She asks.

“Oh.. yeah..” Sehun answers with his seephish smile.

“Then let’s appreciate his well-being.” Luhan say again then Kyungsoo starts to put the little ‘and Daddy’—with Sehun and Jongin wittiness to “just give him the little font don’t that big it’s ugly.” Kyungsoo only can nods and do wath they say. Poor innocent girl.

Baekhee is busy protecting the cupcakes from Ziyu and Chanyeol attack and the other kids is running here and there helping Kyungsoo decorating the room. Howon and Hani unexpectedly sitting calmly with the ribbon on their hair – it’s Luhan’s work, bless her. The room is perfectly decorated and the mood is perfectly bubbly, so much perfection for welcoming the new addition on their very big family. The kids can’t stop asking how pretty the baby girl is, is she can be my princess, is she can play football with me, is she will listen to my story, Mommy answer me and the parents only can laughing of their innocentness. God bless them so much, Luhan thought.

The clock is ponting at exact number 5 P.M. and they hear the car being pulled to the porch. That’s them!

They are getting ready to their respective position to welcoming the new angel home.

===

“Why is the “and Daddy” so small? Am I not working hard enough for you all?” Chanyeol say grumpily as the parents – well, not with Jongin and Kyungsoo— gather in the living room. It’s already late and they are deciding to have sleepover in the new baby house. The kids already on their deep slumber, so does Baekhyun.

“You are, friend. You are.” Sehun say.

“But not as hard as Baekhyun Noona. You should the one who pregnant if you wants the “and Daddy ” is big and glittery.” Jongin say and everyone burts on fits of laughter.

God bless them.

 

===

HAHAY FINALLY

BUT WHAT IS THIS HAHAY I'M SO EMBARRASSED

unbetaed sorry not sorry

but lets just read it i'll fix it when i'm in the mood.

i have kaisoo left tho hope they can help me

huhu

huhu

huhu

love you guys

love you so much

and hope for my best univ please hahay

kobam yeuh