The Orphanage

Little Love

"Kids, stay still for mom, will you?" Luhan said to her running children. So much children running here and there in front of her.

"But Mommy, here is sooooooo wide!!! Green everywhere!! Mr. Clouds look so fluffy!!" One of the bunch of boys say to her as he running towards her, throwing himself to Luhan's hold, giggling loudly when Luhan catches him on her lap.

"Ziyu, be careful to your mom." Stern voice is being heard from the back. Luhan snaps her head back and looking at scowling Sehun with bags on his hands, she smiles widely.

"DADDY!!" Ziyu bouches up and down still on Luhan's lap make Sehun widened his eyes at the sight.

"Ziyu be careful to your mom!! The baby is still weak!" Sehun is quickly storming towards Luhan and Ziyu who already sits on the mat. He puts the bags down and in a record time, slipping his hands between Ziyu's armpits and lift him up. Ziyu is giggling even more.

"So high!!" Ziyu squeals. Sehun's laughing with him as he bring Ziyu fly in the air. Luhan is only seeing them from her place and admiring, how God is being so good for them.

"DADDDDDYYYY" Another voice --- So many voices --- being heard from a far, near the lake. Sehun snaps up his head and sees his boys and girls ---so many little boys and girls--- jumping and waving to him by the verge of the lake. Luhan is giggling.

"Seems like your angels are calling you, go go sing!, Daddy-chan!" She says.

---

They are all orphans. No dad, no mom.

Luhan brought them to her and Sehun's big house from their old orphanage where Luhan and Sehun were volunteering back then on their college period. The orphanage was running out of resources. The philanthropist one by one withdrew from them as the childern kept coming and the volunteers did that as well because there was so much childern to take care of. Luhan and Sehun was the only philanthropist left for them and the only volunteers are left for them too at that time along with Kyungsoo and that children-lover-playboy Kim Jongin. As the orphanage couldn't take care of the children anymore, they started to offer adoption for they who wanted. The children left them one by one with their adopt parents. So many tears back then because they have that bonds between them. Family. So, oneday, Luhan said to Sehun she wanted to take all the remaining children to their house. Sehun said yes not even took his time to think anymore and, here they are, running like those little angel of heaven at his parents' backyard.

They've been married for five years already. Luhan still remembered when those children was being her flower ladies on her altar. She still remembered when little Jiae and Jieun held her gown, followed from her back and still remembered how handsome Sehun with Jongsoo hand on hand at the end of the altar. Their little loves were their fresh color on the wedding. Giving all of the guests wide smile, pure soul, and their symbolism of love. She remembered how everyone is happy with the children ---Sehun's and her children. She remembered how her wedding with Sehun is the most beautiful wedding ever with the children running here and there smiling to all of the guests.

Luhan is their angel, Sehun said. Their real mom who even gave them everything. He remembered, after the wedding they couldn't go for their honeymoon because Ziyu was still a baby boy and Luhan didn't want to leave him alone. Even with Kyungsoo. He remembered when he accompanied Luhan to the doctor because Ziyu need natural milk ---her milk. 

He already knew from the beginning that Luhan couldn't give him child, not even one, the doctor had said. Luhan tried to go away from Sehun at that time. She felt ashamed with the fact and scared if Sehun would left her someday because of her disability. Yet in the end, Sehun still marry her and that was one of the reasons why he said yes rightaway when Luhan told him about the whole adoption. He didn't take the living cost matter as trouble, though. Being a famous architect with his and his dad's company everywhere is a blessing for him. Money is just a money, we can make it, but love, we deserve it.

Luhan've been through a hard treatments to make her milk come out for Ziyu. She loves their children with her whole heart and Sehun still remembered when Luhan awakened in the middle of night because her tensed and needed to be massaged. Sehun remembered he heard Luhan's whimpers of pain in the middle of the night and he will came to her and soothing her back. Sometimes, she would crying because the treatments were fine back at the hospital, but when they reached home, her whole body tensed and she was in really pain. But she managed to produce bunch of milk for Ziyu after a while. And that's how she make Sehun love her even more. Everyday, in each tics and tocs of seconds.

---

"Say to daddy, mommy wants to play with you guys as well." Luhan whispering to Jiae's ear. The little girl is being a little more clingy to Luhan after knowing that her mom is seven months pregnant.

Luhan sees Jiae is smiling towards her and quickly get on her little foot, running to Sehun's arms as she screaming "DAADDDYYY" gleefully. Jiae then whispering to her daddy's ear as Luhan's still watching them. Their other children still running here and there and Jongsoo, being the older one telling them repeatedly for not being so close with the lake.

Luhan's smiling at the sight and bring up her eyes up to Sehun who is nodding his head while pinching Jiae's little nose. He puts Jiae down and ushering her to play with her brothers and sisters then Sehun brings his foot steps towards Luhan. Eyes fixing with her and sure that's another reason why he is smiling so wide now,

"So, little princess wants to play by the lake to?" Sehun squats down in front of Luhan as he reaches Luhan's hands on her lap.

"Is there any 'little princess' that her stomach is bloating carrying seven months fetus?" She says, narrowing her eyes. She's narrowing her eyes even more whe she heard Sehun laughing so loud, Luhan sees tears are pricking in the corner of his eyes.

"You witty mom. Here, here, hold my hand and i will help you get up." Sehun says.

"My feet is sore i can't even wiggling my toes how can i get up..?" Luhan's whining and Sehun is trying not to laugh at her pout. This is not so Luhan he know, but he likes it though.

Sehun then deciding to sit down in front of Luhan and bends down towards Luhan's bloating stomach.

"So, daddy's little guardian is hurting mommy?" Sehun whispers to the bloats, still loud enough for Luhan to heard.

"He is not hurting me, Sehun..."

"Or you just giving the sign to mommy that you are impatient to see how beautiful your mom is?" Sehun carresed the baby bump, leaning down more and kissed ot top of it. Luhan's laughing.

"He is still seven months, Sehun..."

"Wait more, will you? Daddy miss you, too. And i can see how your mommy really want to see you, too." He kissed the bump again, turned his head to the side and face her ear to Luhan's stomach, searching the baby's movement. Luhan eyes softening at the sight. She feels grateful of Sehun, of all of their happiness, their children, so much children, and this one on her womb. Finally, she said.

Sehun then looks up to Luhan and sends her that loving stare. "So, mommy, wanna play with us?" He winks. Luhan burst out fit of laughing. Sehun is ridiculous.

"Mommy! Daddy! Quick quick come hereee!!" Ziyu's cheery voice is being heard from a far. Luhan breaks her smiling contest with Sehun ang looks up. Sehun, too turns his head back following the voice and seeing Ziyu jumps up and down while waving his little hands, his brothers and sisters on his back smiling to their parents, hands signaling them to come to play.

Sehun feels his Polo is being tugged from the back, so he turned his head back to Luhan. He sees that beaming face of her shining more bright than the sun. Semi-wavy brown locks framing her beautiful face on her 28. She is happy, Sehun is happy.

"Hey, Daddy-chan." Luhan brings her eyes to Sehuns, locking it.

"Yes, Little Mommy?" Sehun presses his palms on her knees as he is still squatting down in front of Luhan.

"How can we thank the God for all of this?" She asks. Sehun stupefied at the words but smiling widely afterwards.

"Hey, Mommy."

"Hm?"

"Let's make all the children in this world happy."

 

====