The Letter

Cheese Cake and Frappe For You

 

 

Taeyeon sighed for the hundredth time. She does not know how and where to start writing her feelings on the sheet of paper. It’s her first time confessing to a girl, not just a girl but to her teacher she admired most.

 

She scratched her head and crumpled the letter – it was the 17th paper she just wrote. She grew in frustration and decided to make her assignment first. By 11pm she finished making her homework and went down stairs to get food from the kitchen.  Her tummy was empty as well as her brain; she needed something to eat to fuel up her thoughts so she could write a love letter well.

 

Ideas were pooping out in her head made her drew her pen, grabbing the paper next to her notebook and started pouring her emotions on the paper.

 

The next day after the last period in the afternoon, their teacher told them to submit their assignments in front. And after that they were dismissed when the bell had rung.

 

Taeyeon was planning to sneak in the faculty room to give the letter secretly, yet hesitant to do so. She felt it was not the right time to give it to her beloved teacher. So she decided to give it on the other day when she has the courage to do so.

 

Upon riding the buss with a restless feeling. She felt something’s not right, so she opened her bag and found her assignment. She realized she passed the letter instead of her assignment.

 

She smacked her head as she knew she was doomed.

 

• • •

 

Later that night, Tiffany was checking her students’ assignments. She wondered one of it was written really long, and it looked like a love letter instead of an assignment. She grew out of curiosity and read it.

 

She shook head and chuckled from the cheesiness of the letter. It's funny yet cute, reading a letter filled with emotions of an innocent highschool student.

 

"Boys this day, they don't mind the ." Tiffany said while she continued checking and recording the assignments. She wondered why her one student missed to submit the assignment, well in fact she checked the attendance everyone was present that day.

 

She looked at her record and cupped her face in realization that Kim Taeyeon was the one who wrote that letter for her.