The Decision

Junjin High, Academy for the Elite

~~Back in the dorm

Hyunjoong, Changmin, Siwon, and Taecyeon gathered in their living room after they put Sooyoung in her room.

Taecyeon broke the silence. “Are you gay?” Taecyeon whispered to Siwon.

‘Why do you say that?” Siwon glared back.

“You kissed Haneul!” Taecyeon’s voice grew a little louder.

“Oh, please, everyone here seems to know that Haneul is a girl,” Hyunjoong scoffed.

Everyone turned to him in surprise, “How did you know?” They all asked in unison. Then all their eyes turned towards each other, “How did YOU know?!”

They all started to talk at the same time until Hyunjoong decided to take charge, “Taecyeon, you start off, then Changmin, Siwon, and then I’ll tell my part.”

Taecyeon began, “We went to the same middle school.”

“Jerk,” Siwon said under his breath just loud enough for them all to hear.

Taecyeon glared but continued, “Her dad pulled her out of school later that year and that was the last time I saw her until she showed up here at our school.”

Changmin took the silence as his turn to talk so he started, “I had my suspicions but when making her outfit for the mock party her measurements confirmed them.”

“Hey!” Taecyeon realized that that was why Changmin was messing with him.

Siwon interrupted him, “I found out the day she was sick,” Siwon said, not specifying on how he actually came to knowing the truth.

“Like Siwon, I also found out the day she was sick, “Hyunjoong finished. Another awkward silence filled the air.

“So, what are we going to do about it?” Hyunjoong asked.

“Sooyoung is in a tough time, even though I don’t know why she has to be here impersonating as a guy, she probably has a very good reason why she ended up in this situation. Please don’t tell…”

“Why should I?” Changmin asked coldly.

“Because she’s our friend,” Taecyeon said, surprised that anyone would even say no.

“I agree with Changmin, this is an important issue, if we get caught for this we can be expelled; it can effect our lives, are you willing to do that?” Hyunjoong asked sternly.

“I… I am. This is a friend we’re talking about, who needs our help. Are you guys really telling me that you don’t care about what could happen to her if she’s kicked out?” Taecyeon argued.

It grew quiet once more and everyone could feel the tension in the air. Finally Hyunjoong looked around at everyone, “Fine, but there’s going to be some conditions.”

~~*

Ah hope you guys like it, was just going to go to sleep when I felt like I should write this chapter.

Please comment!!! Oh and if someone feels like  making a poster for this story please let me know!!^^