The Conditions

Junjin High, Academy for the Elite

I woke up hoping that it was all a bad dream, but the throbbing of my cheek bone dismissed all my doubt of the night before. It all happened; the hug, the kiss, and the punch. They all knew; the jig was up. I decided to go apologize then pack my stuff and leave. I couldn’t ask them all to take the fall for me, why would they.

 

I sighed as I got out of my bed. Looking in the mirror I saw what a mess I looked like; messy hair, wrinkled suit, bruise on my face. Fantastic. I got dressed and tried to fix my hair as best I could without water, I didn’t want to go to the bathroom, afraid that I’d run into someone.

 

I took a deep breath and opened the door. “Ah!” I found Taecyeon outside of my room, waiting for me.

 

“They’re waiting for you,” he said. I grew worried as he led me to the living room.

 

“Good morning, Sooyoung,” Hyunjoong started. I stared at Hyunjoong then back at Taecyeon, he must have told them my name… or Changmin.

 

“G-good morning,” I replied in a small voice.

 

“Sit,” he said. I was so nervous I sat right there on the floor.

 

“On the couch,” Hyunjoong said. I quickly stood up and made my way to the couch and sat.

 

“You probably have connected that pieces that we all know that you’re a girl…”

 

I cut him off, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lie but I had to. I know that you guys are angry and I don’t blame you guys. I’ll quickly pack my things and go,” tears started to swell up in my eyes.

 

“And where would you go?” Hyunjoong asked.

 

“Oh, don’t worry about it, I… I have a lot of places I can go,” I couldn’t get myself to look at them.

 

“Don’t lie!” Hyunjoong yelled as he abruptly stood. I couldn’t stop the tears from falling. He walked over to me and placed one hand on my shoulder, “You can stay.”

 

I looked up at him, confused. Did he just say what I think he said? I looked around at the others. They had little smirks on their faces. Then I looked at Hyunjoong, he was smiling too.

 

I couldn’t believe it, they played me! I fell to my knees with a big sign. Everyone burst into laughter.

 

“But… there are going to have to be some conditions,” Hyunjoong chimed.

 

I stood up, “Conditions?”

 

“Because we are sticking our necks out for you, you must do something for us,” Hyunjoong smiled. I didn’t know whether I should be happy or scared.

 

“What kind of conditions?” I asked skeptically.

 

“We all decided, just one from each of us,” Hyunjoong said.

 

“You will be my model for my female clothes,” Changmin chimed, “With your figure you’re lucky there aren’t any other girls at this school.”

 

“You’ll be working out with me,” Taecyeon grinned.

 

“And you will be my tutor in Japanese,” smiled Siwon.

 

“For me, you must be my acting partner; take some time out of your day and help me practice,” Hyunjoong smirked, “Like you did during the mock party.”

 

“W-wait?” my eyes grew, “Is that why you were crying?!”

 

Hyunjoong laughed, “Of course, why would I cry for any other reason than practicing a scene?”

 

As I thought about it, he was right, he wasn’t one to cry. I broke out in laughter.

 

~~*

 

SOOOOO SOORRRRYYYY!!! Was really busy -___-

I'll try and update faster^^~ Comments!!