♛ Spotted

《 THE WORLD IS MINE 》
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho wouldn't be productive today because it's Saturday.
Which means it's a day for play time and video games with Yoochun. 

He woke up 8AM this morning, quite early from his usual weekend mornings with tousled hair and wrinkled rainbow pjs; though he wouldn't mind going back to sleep after looking at the early time but decided to rushed downstairs by the smell of fresh french toast made by his great mother, (mhmmmm blueberry) and eat breakfast with her. Their house was used to be an absolute chaotic mess every morning with all his 7 brothers and he wouldn't miss any of their shouts, yells, and loud voices sometimes fighting over their missing things and stolen underwears. But sadly, they all moved out when they entered the same college and lived in a same dorm provided by their campus. Being the youngest of them all he always get teased, made fun out of his everything and treated as their play doll and Yunho would get frustrated over them, even so, he was having the fun most of the time with them. 

Due to their hectic schedules their fun memories must ended before he realized. Thinking all of their bonding together as brothers make him sad and feel empty in their huge house, but gladly his mother is always there to look after him. 

Later on, he fixed his bed and took a short nap eventually before going to Yoochun's place because hey — why not? Homework and school duties can wait and right now he won't be productive as what he'd promised last night. In spite of the homeworks left to do for the whole weekend he pushed it away from his mind.  Besides, his brain is still tired for thinking all that pick-up lines that didn't effect on those girls yesterday thus he need to take a day off on Math problems for now. Saturday is a perfect day to rest, eat, and play video games all day all night and not doing productive stuffs, so Yunho is saving all his energy for the fun. 

But first things first—Yunho has to go back to slumber world and meet his sleep. 

 

"I'm...sorry. I did not..find your glasses." Yunho said sheepishly, his fingers scratching the back of his nape.  He already have looked through each sides and underneath the chairs but he found nothing but rubbish and more candy wrappers. It actually took an hour for Yunho to rummage all things in the storage but he didn't spot any red glasses.Thinking if perhaps he should search more through the boxes inside he might found it hiding from those rubbish. 

"It's fine. I'll look for it another day..somewhere." His voice was rather in a small tone, and hugged his knees together. He took a quick glance to the ebony haired male but quickly looked away when their eyes met. Yunho kept his sheepish smile as he thinking for some another way he could help the other, apparently he's urging to go back to the rows of chairs that he might've miss it recklessly. Until now Yunho wasn't quite sure why on earth is he doing these things for this guy's sake. He's a stranger on top of all, yet he couldn't just leave this guy behind without retrieving his item. 

"..If you need help, I'll do it for you." Without any furthermore words Yunho offered his hand to him, this guy had been struggling to stand up and a helping hand would help him through it. They share gazes at each other for a long time and then finally took Yunho's hand from hesitation. If only he could convince him to stay – just for little longer or it would be better if he'll watch his game with Siwon because either way,Yunho wouldn't mind anything to be precise. 
"I should go now. Thank you for your kindness" It was one of those words Yunho didn't want to hear in which he simply nodded in response.Though he was then rewarded when he left.

A soft smile gracing his face before he disappears.

 

"JUNG YUNHO ANSWER YOUR PHONE" Mrs. Jung shouted after hearing his phone vibrating a few times above the coffee table.

"Okay okay! I got it Mom!--What is it?"

"Are you coming or what Jung Yunho? It's 2:30 and you're half an hour late ARE YOU DITCHIN'?"

Unfortunately Yunho had overslept and it is all because of his dream, he didn't realize that is already been past an hour where he should've gone to Yoochun's place earlier. He rushed all things in a flash and went out their house before his mother could realize he'd left.

"Make way, make way! Comin' through!" Yunho cried out in a hurry and tries to parted some people's way to get himself from the huge crowd.  His hair flipping to the air and keeps his pace faster at any moment just to make himself out these people, walking oh-so slow as if they're strolling in a lovely park. Despite the huge crowd that blocking his path Yunho's lucky to have enough stamina to run all his might to get at Yoochun's house before the clock strikes 3PM. Yet from all the circumstances, he saw this new convenience store he haven't across before and entered without any hesitation. There, he ended up buying a energy drink and a butter bread as he eat along the way by walking in a small pace. Yunho couldn't helped but to let out a very satisfying sigh when he was engrossed at each bites he took, but he was also disappointed once he's done eating it and finally came back to his senses. Still feeling a bit upset, he drank all the remaining energy drink as well as he also noticed this familiar guy at the other side of the road, it took for awhile for Yunho to process the image in his mind but he couldn't put his finger on it. Until..

Isn't that —?

Yes. It's him. Yunho eyes flickered rapidly as for the first time seeing him in a very stylish clothes that truly fits him. He didn't know he would be a nice dresser, wearing black v-neck shirt that is rather revealing as it emphasize his milky skin and collar bones and a acid-washed skinny jeans that matched the steampunk print of his shirt. His silver necklace and one earring on his left ear makes him more attractive better than in his school uniform. But honestly, Yunho doesn't mind either way whether casual or uniform as he keep his gaze at the attractive male until he was disturbed by these peculiar chuckles in the background, and then he found a person hiding in the bushes with a camera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter