Jungkook [Chocolate]

BTS' ONESHOT COMPILATION

36178_jungkook.jpg

“Okay, for the new entrance students, your challenge now is trying to give a chocolate for your senior here!!” one of my senior told us to do that thing. Actually, the reason why I came to study here because… My senior in my Junior high school is a student here. That’s why I came here

To whom should I give this chocolate I thought. Seeing Park Jimin, my crush since I was in high school, is sitting at the chair. Yeah, whom I meant before is he. But for giving a chocolate to him… I have no courage at all. Ah! that’s a senior sit alone! Maybe I should give the chocolate to him.

“Excuse me, sunbae. But, will you receive this chocolate? The senior ordered us, I mean, I,to give a chocolate to another sunbae here” I said. But the person that I talked to before, unplug the earphone from his ear and smile.

“Sure. I will accept this” oh gladly, I didn’t choose the wrong person.

-/////-

I’m really in hurry to come to school today. Seriously. The reason why I came late because.. I spent my night for searching the news about my senior, Park Jimin. I searched about his social media. Seeing his relationship status is single, it feels like,”wow, I have a chance!” and then, I daydreamed about him like a fool.

Brukk I bumped to someone’s shoulder and make the books that he carries on fell down. Can you just stop for making a messiness, Soomi-ya?

“Sorry, I’m really sorry. I didn’t do that on my purpose. Seriously” I tried to collect all the books that he carried on without seeing his face.

“No, no, no. It doesn’t matter. Seriously.” And goodness.. you gotta know to whom that I bumped recently.

“Mianhaeyo, sunbae” I bowed. Seriously, just for asking an apology it needed a lots of courage

“It’s okay… Min Soomi” guess from what that he could know my name? He read my nametag!!!

“Your name is Min Soomi?” he asked

“Hmm… ne”

“Oh, let me introduce my name. Park Jimin. It’s really nice to see you here” he put his hand out to me. But YESSS!! I do know his name!!

“You gotta go now, Soomi-ya. It will be really late if you stuck here” then, he gave me his brightness smile and left me. Seriously oppa, you made my day!!

-//////-

Month to month passed away. Until I, will pass the 1st term for being a student here. Until my teacher gave an announcement to us.

“Since you will pass this term, the school hold a class meeting. This class, will work together with your senior’s class too. Which is with the students in IIB. Not for all the student here, I will pick the greatest. Min Soomi, you’re used to be a runner when you were a high school student, right?” my teacher asked.

“Ne, why seonsang-nim?” I asked her back

“Okay, you’re the one of the people that I will pick for relayrace” so, there I am. I will work together with Oh Jiyoon, Han Sanghyuk. 3 of us will work together with the sunbaes.

“And the students from IIB are Oh Hayoung, Jeon Jungkook, and Park Jimin” wait. What did she said?! PARK JIMIN?! SO, I WILL WORK TOGETHER WITH JIMIN OPPA?!

“The practice will be started tomorrow’s evening. For the people that I announced before, don’t forget to bring your sport uniform for tomorrow”

-/////-

So, here I am. Waiting at the field with my friends. We’re waiting for our sunbaes’ appearance.

“Soomi-ya, do you bring a hair-tighter?” Jiyoon asked me

“Hm.. wae? Do you want to borrow it?” I asked her

“Nae”

“That’s in my backpack. You can take it if you want to borrow” I replied

“Thank you so much, Soomi-ya”

“Anytime, Jiyoon-ah”

So, not long after that, the sunbaes come to the field. It’s okay for waiting any longer as long as it’s for Jimin oppa. Kekeke. But if you were me, and you took a look at Sanghyuk, you will laugh so hard? Why? Because his face turned as red as tomato because he hold his anger. Yep, because the sunbaes came so late.

“Mianhae, it took so long for coming here. The teacher gave us an additional lecture” Jimin oppa said. It’sokay, oppa-ya.

“Should we start now?” Hayoung eonnie said while showing off his beautiful smile.

And then, 6 of us deciding our own place. The 1st runner is Jiyoon, because we think, the person that take the 1st runner place is okay if she/he can’t run promptly. The 2nd runner is Hyuk, then Hayoung eonnie, then Jungkook oppa, the fifth is me and the last is Jimin oppa. Jimin oppa?!

The rehearsal ended after we took 3 hours for that. You know, I do more like for being a loner than talking to the others. So, here I am, I’m sitting on the grass. Alone. Without anyone else.

“Are you thirsty?” someone asked me then sit right beside me. it’s Jimin oppa.

“Hm? Ne oppa”

“Take this. It will be better if you drink this after you lost a lot of sweats” he gave me an energy drink but then, like usual. He left me.

“You like him, don’t you?” someone asked me and sit right next to me

“How could it be? He’s my senior” I tried to deny it.

“Lie. Your face can’t fool me that you have a crush on him”

“Jungkook oppa, please don’t say to Jimin oppa that I like him. Please” but then I begged him not to tell Jimin oppa. Just begged like that means that I do have a crush to Jimin oppa, right? I don’t know why, but letting Jungkook oppa knows my biggest secret isn’t really matter.

“Hm..” he nodded “But, Soomi-ya, can’t you just let him go?” he asked me weirdly

“Wae?” I asked him back with a question look

“Because… If you still like him, it will hurts your heart” he said

“Don’t worry oppa, I won’t be hurt anymore. Trust me” I winked my right eye to him like I will be okay. Always.

“Good girl” he messed up my hair. The way that he messed up my hair brings a feeling that,”it’s okay for telling him about my story. I trust him” even though we just known each other a day.

 

The classmeeting’s day has comes. This is the day! The day that means we will beat the other teams, the day that will announce the winner, and the day that.. I decided to confess my feeling to Jimin oppa. Yeah, if I don’t take any step, will I confess to him?

And about Jungkook oppa… he does know too. I told him about my plan. He’s the first one knows about my plan.

“For the first winner should be ready at the running line” the MC told us to

“Willing… ready… yes!” the rifle shot the bullet. Means that the 1st runner began to run until they reach to the 2nd runner. As long as Jiyoon ran, it’s okay. She’s quite fast too, because she’s the second one that reached to the 2nd runner. Our plans is taking Hyuk as the 2nd runner isn’t bad or false. Because yeah, he’s tall. Really tall. And he can run promptly. Then, as our predicted before, Hyuk can give the stick to Hayoung eonnie. He’s the first person that reached to the 3rd runner. Run, run, run, because yeah, Hayoung eonnie and I came from the same background as the runner. So, she can beat the other runners and reached to Jungkook oppa. Jungkook oppa tried to run faster, but the luck maybe isn’t stood up to us. Knew he can’t beat the other runners, he shout to me,”Soomi-ya!! Take this” and he threw the stick to me. I try my best to save my team. Because I don’t want to mess up everything. I try to run as fast as I can until something feels like an energy drink came to me

“Soomi-ya!! Fast!! We gotta be the winner!!” Jimin oppa cheered me. Yeah, I shouldn’t mess up everything. I shouldn’t make my team be upset. I reached to Jimin oppa with the stick on my hand and he said,”You did a great job, Soomi-ya!! Wish me luck!” what a beautiful words to be spoken?!

You know, sometimes to be the greatest athlete don’t need to be the tallest. You just need your spirit inside your heart, always always try your best, and think that you can beat your opponents. Maybe those things had done with Jimin oppa. Gladly, our team win! We win the first rank!! What a relief!! We gathered together and we celebrate our glory like we celebrate our glory when we win the lottery. We hug each other, but then, unexpected thing came to me [again] JIMIN OPPA HUG ME SO SUDDEN!!!

“Thanks guys. Without all of you, maybe we can’t win the game!” Jimin oppa said

“Ne, hyung. We did our job fabulously!” finally, Hyuk seems like he doesn’t angry like the first time we gathered together because the sunbaes were coming late

“Ah ne, but if there isn’t Soomi, maybe we can’t win” Jungkook oppa said while he was smiling with his white teeth

“How about we celebrate the glory at the cafeteria? I will treat you guys” Hayoung eonnie said. Yeah, all of us, I meant the students here know that she’s really rich.

 

So, all of us walk together to the cafeteria, while Jungkook oppa and I are the lattest

“So, you will confess your love to Jimin now, won’t you?” he whispered to me

“Hmm.. oppa, wish me luck, okay?” I asked him to wish me luck, but he didn’t give any respon

An hour had passed since we took our lunch together at the cafeteria. But Jimin oppa left us because he needs to do something. Not for so long, just for a moment. We talk to each other together, yeah, be a friends with your seniors isn’t bad like what people say.

“Excuse me guys, I need to pee so sudden” Hayoung eonnie said.

“Aish, but you won’t leave us because you don’t want to pay the bill right, noona?” Hyuk asked her anxiously

“No, I won’t. I just need to pee right now” then she left us

15 minutes passed since Jimin oppa were gone. Where does he go? I’m curious. Then I beg for the permit to each other. I think, it will be great if I confess about my feeling to Jimin oppa without anybody knowing. I walked around the school for finding him. But I can’t see him. I walk to the corridor and finding no body there. I decided to go back, but I heard a voices so sudden and it makes me curious to death.

“Hayoung-ah, actually… I … I… I like you from the beginning. When we became a classmates, when the first step that you took at the class” those voices make me frightened

“Jimin-ah?”

“Hayoung-ah. I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?” the person that was asked before, just gave him a hug. So, her answer is yes?!

I run away from them as fast as I can. I tried to don’t make any sound even just my steps’. I hold my tears to not fall down. No. I shouldn’t be crying anymore. If Jimin oppa is happy with Hayoung eonnie,I should be happy too, right?

I walk to the garden and I sit on the bench, I don’t want if anybody find out that I’m crying right now. I cry as much as I want. As much as I hurt. As loud as I can.

“Feel better after you cry?” Someone sit right next to me

“Oppa…”

“I hate to say this, but cry. Cry as much as you want to explode your sadness. I’m here next to you. To hear your cries, to lend you my shoulder to be leaning down” I don’t have any other choice except still crying on his shoulder.

“I want to say the truth at the first time I knew that you love him, but my heart said that I should not to do that because… because I will break someone that I love’s heart”

“Oppa?” I stop crying and look at his eyes. Right on Jungkook oppa’s eyes

“I love you at the first time you came to me. But maybe you don’t remember me at all. Remember the last time at your orientation trainings? You gave me a chocolate with your confused face but you were still tried to be nice?” and I just nodded

“Maybe this is strange. But Soomi-ya, trust me. I like you or maybe I love you. I’m getting mad whenever you always talk about Jimin. But I tried to hide it. Because I don’t want to lose you. Maybe this is really strange to be spoken because we just known each other for 2 weeks although we met each other at 6 months ago. But Soomi-ya, will you give me chance to fix your broken heart?” I frightened because of his words. No, the answer is no. He doesn’t need to ask a chance because my answer is yes! I don’t even know that I do like him too. For the way he comforts me, for the way he always try to listen about my stories.

“Oppa, is this strange to if I say I like you too? For the way you comfort me like this. For the way you always try to listen my stories. Because you’re always here. Next to me”

“Soomi-ya, are you sure?” he asked me with his wide smile. Seriously, his smile is really cute and it makes me want to bite him

“Hm..” I nodded and gave himmy brightest smile

“Thank you Soomi-ya” then he hugs me warmly. So, who knows that there is a person that love you secretly and always there for you even though you were hurts because of someone else that you think you’re in love with him?