Anonymous.

Go Away

------------------Still in Flashback.--------------------

 

 

(Taecyeon's P.O.V)

 

 

She walked off, not even giving me a second look.

Maybe if I was more like Jonghyun she'd pay attention to me.

Maybe if I had his brown hair and great voice she's like me, as she does him. . .

No. . . I can't change just for some girl. . .

 

 

 

(________'s P.O.V) 

 

 

"What did he say?" Jonghyun asked as he chewed his food.

"Talking while chewing is rude." I said, kind of sniggering.

Jonghyun gave me one of those glares, but hey, he knows I was just messing around.

"Really? Whaddup?" he sounded blunt.

"He asked for change in my life. Which I don't even get. He couldn't possibly change anything." I replied.

"Hmm. . ." he trailed off.

"Mworago?" I asked, curiousity killed the cat.

"Nothing. Just me thinking and enjoying my lunch~" he said playfully.

"Yeah. Right." I replied and continued eating.

 

 

 

(Jonghyun's P.O.V)

 

 

Taecyeon digs her. No doubt. I have to get them together before Taecyeon tries to make a move. . .

What a challange.

 

"Hey, ________. Do you think you could meet me and my friends at the market by my house? Around, four some?" I asked, trying not to sound suspicious.

She turned and smiled at me.

"Sure, whaddup? Got something planned?" she asked as her eyes filled with excitment.

 

When I usually said 'Meet up with me and my friends' I usually got us into something involving us egging someone's house, or running from old men yelling at the top of their lungs.

So yeah, you could say I led her on.

 

"Well, kinda. It may turn out different than usual, but it should be fun. Hopefully." I assured her.

"Alright. See you at four; fifteen, araso?" she said as we parted and went our own ways.

 

Here's to my plan. . .

 

 

(Taecyeon's P.O.V)

 

 

"Neh, that color is fine." I said to my hair dresser.

And with that, he started to make magic with my hair. About an hour later, I left. . . With light brown hair.

 

I hope she'll notice me tomorrow. . .This is my only chance now. . .

 

I walked home and saw her and Jonghyun seperate. You'd think they would live together, seeing as how much time they spend together. I took a selca of myself and compared it to his hair.

 

Lookin' good.

 

I wanted to run and get up to her, but I decided that it would ruin the whole surprise. So I just waited for tomorrow.

 

Please let this work. . .

 

 

(______'s P.O.V)

 

 

I can't dress to formally. . . He might think I was actually trying to pick out my outfit today. . .

 

I just grabbed a pair of shorts and my favorite shirt that goes with everything and changed. I still had about half an hour so I decided to start drawing in my Art Journal. I looked at the previous entries and they were drawings of hearts and flowers. But not the lovey dovey kind. Dark red and black roses. . . Cracked hearts. . . Withered love. Wonder what made me draw to depressingly. I started drawing chibis of my day. I spent a lot of my time drawing my lunch scene for some reason. I think that was the first time Taecyeon was so nice?. . . I looked up at the clock and realized I only had ten minutes left. So I grabbed my bag, locked the door and ran. I couldn't be late for what Jonghyun had planned.

As I came to a stop at the market, I could see Jonghyun and his friends were already waiting for me.

 

"When'd you all get here?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"Way before you did." Jonghyun snickered.

"So what are we going to do today?" I laughed.

"Well, you have to introduce yourself first. ______, this is my friend, Lee Jinki."

 

He's so cute~

 

"Annyeonghasyeo. Nice to meet you. I'm _______" I said as I bowed. I stuck out my hand as a nice greeting.

He smiled and shook my hand.

 

Look at that smile~

 

"I'm Lee Jinki. As Jonghyun just said." and smiled again.

 

His eyes can get really small. hahaha.

 

"So what are we doing?" I asked, my breath eased back to normal.

 

"Actually, I have to get going. You can hang out with my friends. I'll be back later." Jonghyun said.

 

I gave him daggar eyes. The ones that say "WHATTHEHELLAREYOUTALKINGABOUT.ANDIDON'TEVENKNOWTHEMWELL." without even opening my mouth.

He waved and walked off.

 

"Sooo. . .What do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"Would you like some ice cream?" One of them asked.

"Ermm. Sure. My treat?" I said cutely.

"No, we got it." they all said, not altogether I heard.

 

*Incoming text message~*

 

"Excuse me for a second."

I opened my phone and it was a text from an unknown number.

 

'Annyeong~ This is anonymous. I really like you and would like to go with you. I even had a makeover, just for you.
You will see me at school tomorrow, and know who I am. Until then, Saranghae.

- With love.'

 

My eyes probably got as big as golf balls because I could tell the guys were looking at me wierd.

 

"Is there something wrong?" one asked.

"No. . . Just unexpected." I trailed off.

Jinki kinda hid behind the others and smiled a lot.

 

Awkwardddd.~

 

The hours went by and we stayed at the ice cream parlor until I had to leave because I realized I had school the next day.

 

This is one day I can't miss.

 

 

(Jonghyun's P.O.V)

 

 

I sent a text to Jinki.

 

'How'd it go? Do you like? Am I a great matchmaker, or what? XD'

'She's really pretty. And cute. But. . . She wouldn't like a guy like me.'

'WHATDOYOUMEAN,BABO?'

'She's obviously too in love.'

'What? With who? She never told me this.'

'You. Who's the babo, now?'

'Me?????? No! We're best friends! How could you say that???'

'I saw that look she gave you.'

'Aishh, you're so stupid. =_=, she was looking at me like that, because I was leaving.'

'You just said it yourself. . .'

'Not like that. Just go to sleep. I'll prove to you tomorrow, she's not in love with me.'

 

He didn't reply.

 

Good. He went to sleep.

 

 

--------------------At _______'s house--------------------

 

 

(______'s P.O.V)

 

 

"Annyeong Umma~" I declared.

"She's asleep. and you should be too. No go." my father said.

"Yah. I just got home." I gave him the "'ughhh, you're not fair.' look most teens gave their parents and went upstairs.

 

It's pretty late. I'll shower in the morning.

 

I lied down and got another text, luckily I remembered to put it on vibrate.

 

'Goodnight. I will see you tomorrow. Please like what you see. .  and If you do, come over to my house. We can watch TV together~^^'

 

And with that, I yawned and fell asleep.

 

----------------The Next Morning;; At school---------------

 

I sat at my desk talking to Jonghyun as usual, but I couldn't help checking out all the guys in class. Scanning them for any 'new-do's'.

 

"What are you doing?" Jonghyun broke my train of thought.

I pulled my phone out and showed him the messages.

 

"Oh no. . ." he said.

I gave him a confused look.

 

"It's Taecyeon. Trust me. Whatever you do, don't hang out with him, araso?" he said quickly.

"Wae? You don't tell me what to do." I said, then he walked in.

 

 

(Taecyeon's P.O.V)

 

 

I walked in, ignoring the girls' gossiping about my new hair.

She was there, watching me walk in.

 

Yes. . .It worked.

 

I sat down and acted as normal as I possibly could.

Her on the other hand, was dazzled, I must admit.

 

Halfway through class, I passed her a note.

 

'Would you like to watch TV with me?~ I know it's lame. . .But I want you to know, I wanna take it slow.'

She replied.

'So you're anonymous. I would've never guessed. I love your hair. Really brings out your eyes. I'll see you after school, by the cafe.'

 

My heart felt like it was going to explode. I smiled when I folded the note and put it back in my pocket. I didn't look at her for the rest of class, because I knew I would smile too much if I did.

 

--------After class--------

 

I waited for her to say goodbye to Jonghyun because I knew I had her for the afternoon, I was so excited.

"Come on." I took her hand and walked off.

Jonghyun was probably watching.

In your face.

 

 

(Jonghyun's P.O.V)

 

I told her not to. Some best friend she is.

 

'I'm sorry, Jinki. . .'

'So she does love you.'

'No. Not me. Someone else. . .'

'Who? Was it one of your friends? because I asked them to let me have a chance. . .'

'This guy at our school. . . She just left with him. . .'

 

He didn't reply. I felt so guilty.

 

(Taecyeon's P.O.V)

 

 

"_______, what would you like to watch?" I asked.

"Anything's fine. Just not those cartoons. My little cousins watch those every morning, and wake me up. It gets so freakin' annoying." she said as she plopped down on the couch.

 

But. . . Cartoons are my favorite. . .

 

"Oh, yeah. Me too. . . The annoying part that is. . . Not the cousins. . . Heh." I scratched my head.

 

Of course not the cousins part, you idiot.

 

We watched TV for about an hour together.

When she was about to leave, i kissed her cheek.

She seemed surprised.

 

Too forward?

 

She patted my cheek. 

"I'll see you at school, Tae." she said and left, with her hand on her cheek.

 

Today couldn't get any better.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

OKAIOKAI. I know that it's pretty long. And I'm so sorry that this chapter was only on the flashback. I tend to write a lot of frufru T_T

Oh well, Hope you liked it anyways.

 

The 'texts' with RED color are from Jonghyun.
While the 'texts' BLUE color are from Lee Jinki (;

 

I wrote this in kinda a rush, so next chapter will hopefully be better~~~~!!!^^

 

Bai now~

 

I love this picture of Onew, btw <3