I Hate Your Car.

Go Away

 

-------------------------------------------------------In Taecyeon's Car-------------------------------------------------
 
So she'd rather hang out with guys than me, on OUR anniversary? Hmph. Well. At least Jessica would never do that. Heh. Let's see what she says~
 
I took my phone out and started typing...all of a sudden I saw a car and...
 
-----------------------------------------------------In the hospital---------------------------------------------------------
 
"Mwo? What happened?" I said as I looked up and saw a bright light right in front of me, I looked around and saw a cast on my leg.
 
"You got in a crash." She said to me.
 
"What? No, I was driving and about to text J--" I said.
 
"I know, you were about to text me." she cut me off.
 
"...But was it worth it?" she asked.
 
I could feel she was worried and felt guilty.
 
-------------------------------------------------Outside On the Steps---------------------------------------------------
 
(Your P.O.V)
 
I was sitting on the steps outside the dorm building, waiting for Taecyeon to come pick me up... What a fail.
 
Gawsh, Minho, you better not have lied. Taecyeon is even late to beat me. Woooooow~ VERY rude.
 
*Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Ahhh~*
 
"Annyeohasyeo?"
 
"Excuse me,Are you __________?" a voice said.
 
"Yes, may I ask who's calling?" I asked, wondering Who is this? How did he get my number?
 
"Yes Ma'am, my name is Kim TaeYul. I am a doctor from Seoul Hospital. I have called to inform you that Taecyeon has been in a car accident and is here in room B-201. Visiting hours have already ended but you may come to see him now." he said, sounding like one of those phone machines that I usually hung up on before they could finish.
 
My eyes opened wide. Is THAT why he wasn't coming? He... got hurt...Oh my goodness I sound horrible, being mad at a guy who got injured.
 
"Yes Sir, Gamsahabnida I will be there as soon as I can." I said, and quickly hung up.
 
I ran into SHINee's dorm again, not noticing Svenja and Key sleeping on the couch.
 
"Jinki! You can drive right?! You need to take me to the hospital! Taecyeon's hurt! Pleaseee!" I said really quickly, running out of air.
 
(Jinki's P.O.V)
 
"Sure, no problem." I said with a smile.
 
She looked at me with a thankful face. What the heck, how can a face look thankful? But she can pull it off. Holy Chicken.
 
 
We ran out to the car, ___________ was really freaking out because she was screaming the whole time. I think she woke Key and Svenja. Oh well, sorry Key this is supposed to be important~
 
(Key's P.O.V)
 
What's all that noise? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep? Ugh.
 
I woke up with Svenja in my arms, Ah,wonderful^^~, to find __________ screaming her head off, she acted like she saw a ghost.
I just lay there and wait to hear what was going on, because sooner or later I'd find out, and with my skills it would probably be sooner besides, I'm the Almighty KEY.
 
"He's hurt! OH MY GAWSH! Hurry! Jinki here! Your shoes! Hurry!" I heard ________ say while scurrying around.
 
"Calm down. He's probably being treated right now. Don't worry too much." I heard leader say. If someone is hurt... Why would he be saying that?!
 
"How can I NOT be worried Jinki?! Taecyeon is in the HOSPITAL and you expect me to NOT be worried?!" _______ said, she sounded kinda annoyed, probably so, Jinki just told her not to worry about her boyfriend, obviously he does NOT know what love is.
 
"I didn't say not to worry, just don't worry too much." he said back, his voice a little stronger this time.
 
And with that heard some footsteps leave and I heard the door shut, then the engine running off.
 
Hmm...Taecyeon in the hospital...What for?....Why was Jinki so calm?...Did he not realize what was going on? Maybe he did... But he didn't care...
 
I thought about this while I fell asleep again, Svenja didn't seem to have woken up at all, she lay there still. But not lifeless, just... tired.
-------------------------------------------------------------In the car------------------------------------------------------
 
(Jinki's P.O.V)
 
"So what's wrong with him?" I asked, trying to sound concerned.
 
"He got in a car accident." she replied, blankly, just staring out the window.
 
"Did they tell you who hit him?" I asked.
 
"No, I didn't get to hear much before I hung up." she said.
 
"Oh....." I couldn't think of anything else after that.
 
All of a sudden I heard her start snuffling.
 
"Don't cry _________. It'll be OK." I said comforting her.
 
"What if he's hurt bad? I can't do anything to help him, with training and all." she tried to say, hiding her tears.
 
"Don't worry, don't think about that. If he is hurt... I'll help him out." I said. WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?! You know he's a jerk, why would you wanna hang out with him?!
 
I heard her gasp.
 
"You will?...." she asked me, I didn't take my eyes off the road, but I knew she was looking at me.
 
"....Yeah. Sure, why not?" I said, smiling a fake smile.
 
"Oh thank you Oppa!" she squealed and hugged my shoulder, being cautious of my hands on the wheel.
 
I started smiling. She was cute. Helping wouldn't be so bad...would it?
 
------------------------------------------------------20 minutes Later---------------------------------------------------
 
(Still Jinki's P.O.V)
 
"Wake up ______~" I said softly. It really surprised me how fast she could fall asleep in a car.
 
She started to open her eyes, rubbing them, and then they opened wide. She probably realized where we were at. She jumped out of her seat, though, her seat belt wasn't off and she ended up back in the seat. Haha, she's so funny. I started to smile, but then she spoke.
 
"What the Helllllllll stupid seat!" she said frustratedly.
 
"I hate your car." she said as she sat back in her seat.
 
I laughed and was kinda relieved she said "Your car". I sat back down in the driver's seat and clicked the buckle, when it zipped back, she jumped up and closed the door.
 
"You're not even going to wait for me?" I asked.
 
She turned around and looked at me, I saw she had to squint her eyes a little, since there was only a street light in the parking lot.
 
"Mianhe, Oppa." she said looking down.
 
"It's OK, I was kidding, go ahead. I'll be there in a minute." I smiled and closed my door.
 
She ran in as soon as I said that, I wished she could have caught me in that lie.