He's late, Again.

Go Away

 

(Your P.O.V.)
 
Dammit. Another freakin' day with my so-called "boyfriend", Taecyeon. I hated every waking moment with him because... He was just so...Mean. You know the kind of guy that says they love you but end up hurting you, and says they love you AGAIN to make up for it? Yup. That's Taecyeon for ya. But what can you do? He's pretty sweet at times...
 
"YAH! What the hell Tae! Pick up the freakin' phone!" I kept repeating to myself.
 
He said he wasn't gonnna be late this time. He's such a liar. Gawd. I hate him.
 
*Again and Again and Again~*
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hey, did you call?"
 
"NO. I just accidentally dialed you 300 times. What do you think?"
 
"Heh, sorry hun, I was busy. Forgive me?"
 
"Whatever. Just be here, okay? I've been waiting forever."
 
Today's our two year anniversary and he's late. How rude.
 
---------------------------15 Minutes Later,At the Restaurant where You're At---------------------------------
 
"Hey Hun~" he said walking in and sitting down.
 
"What took you so long? You know I ordered ages ago and it probably got cold by now." I told him with a blank face.
 
"I was busy I said. Com'on don't tell me you're mad, and certainly not on our anniversary~." he said trying to be cute.
 
He always did this. Said he was busy. And whenever I was late for something he'd..."disipline" me. Well what's his problem.
 
--------------------------------------Back At Your's and Taecyeon's apartment-----------------------------------
 
"What were you SO busy with that you just had to show up late on this particular night?" I asked him sternly.
 
"I had to visit a friend. He was sick. Would you rather have had someone die on our anniversary?" he said trying to make me feel guilty.
 
"No, but you could have at least called." I said, again with a blank face.
 
"Come on. You should have forgave me by now~. I said sorry~." he said cutely, taking my hands.
 
"Let go of me! You're such a JERK! GO. AWAY." I said pulling out of his grip.
 
"YAH! You don't disobey me, 'little girl'" he said as he slapped my face.
 
(Taecyeon's P.O.V)
 
"YAH! You don't disobey me, 'little girl'" I said when I slapped her.
 
I was just late like what? 10? 15? 20 minutes? What's the big deal? She always has to blow things out of proportion. Jeez. Why do I stay with her... Oh yeah,she's cute. Heh.
 
As I looked at her, lifting her head up from looking at the floor, she seemed to, not be crying but thinking... But what about? Had she not felt the pain? Or was she hiding it...?
 
"Did that hurt?" I asked sympatheticly
 
"No. It never did." she said, which really shocked me.
 
"Fine then." I said as I pulled her closer to me.
 
"I said let me go. Don't touch me." she said.
 
WHAT THE HELL DID I DO? Gawsh.
 
As if she could hear what I was thinking, she suddenly started talking.
 
"You know why I really don't like you? You show up late to almost everything, BUT parties. And always say you're 'busy'" she said while showing me those air quotations she tends to use a lot.
 
"And when I get mad for it, I get punished." she continued.
 
"Well don't get mad and you won't be punished." I blurted out.
 
(Your P.O.V)
 
"Well don't get mad and you won't be punished." he blurted.
 
WHAT THE?! How am I not gonna get mad. He really needs to learn how girls live...and how to control his anger.
 
"Don't punish me, and I wouldn't get mad." I said all smart alec-y.
 
He turned around, helped me get my jacket off and slaps my bare arm.
 
This was a bad day to wear a t-shirt.
 
"I'm tired of you. You hit me. Bruise me. Even made me bleed once. I hate you." I said, glaring at him, watching out for what he would do next.
 
"Well too bad. I like you, and you KNOW you love me." he said, with a smirk on his face, which I thought was really annoying.
 
"No. I don't." I said as I stomped out of the apartment, knowing exactly where to go. Where I'd always go when I was sick of Taecyeon... To see Jinki and Jonghyun and of course my bestest friends, Jo-lee and Svenja, who were usually with the SHINee members anyway.
 
The drive to their house was so long for me. At the stoplights I would just breathe hard and think about what just happened. Wae? This wasn't the first time Taecyeon and I faught. Neither had it been the first time he hit me. Why am I worrying? Today, of all days.
 
---------------------------------------------------At SHINee's Dorm-----------------------------------------------------
 
"Annyeohasyeo!" I said cheerfully as I made my way into their dorm.
 
"Annyeong! What are you doing here at this hour?" Key asked
 
"I'm just here to see Jinki, maybe even Jonghyun, if they're free of course." I said sweetly.
 
"Mhmm~ I see." he said while sitting on the couch beside Svenja.
 
"You guys' movie night? haha~" I said jokingly.
 
"SHHHHHHHHH!! This is the good part!!" he screamed as he reached across Svenja to wrap his arm around her.
 
"Okay then..." I said, making my way to Jinki's room.
 
------------------------------------------------------------Jinki's room---------------------------------------------------
 
"Annyeohasyeo! How are you?" I greeted as I walked toward him, having to walk over Jo-lee laying on the floor, talking to Jonghyun.
 
"Ah, Annyeong, what have I said about talking so formally to us? Haha~" Jinki said with his million dollar smile.
 
"ANNYEONG!!!" Jonghyun screamed, which startled me.
 
"YAH! Jongie What's wrong with you!" I said while checking my ear to see if he blew out the ear drum.
 
I didn't bother to take my jacket off, my arm would probably be red by now, they might suspect something, plus I was a terrible liar.
 
"So, more problems we need to talk about?" they said.
 
"No, just wanted to see you guys. Wae? Do you know of any reason I shouldn't be here?" I said with a "confused" face, fake of course.
 
"Your anniversary perhaps." Jonghyun said.
 
"Yah, well it's not THAT special, don't worry about it~." I lied.
 
They all looked like they didn't believe me...
 
--------------------------------------------------Back at Your apartment----------------------------------------------
 
(Taecyeon's P.O.V)
 
"WHAT THE HELL. She just leaves." I said while punching a hole in the wall.
 
I can get that fixed later. Just a picture frame...There. All done. Where did she go? 10:26 pm. Who was it that she always talks about? Shine? Shin-e? Oh, Shiny. She's probably there...let's see if I have one of there numbers... Oh lookie here: "Minho: SHINee", SHINee? What kind of name is that.
 
I called Minho and asked if she was there, he said yeah, I could come over if I wanted. Of course I wanted to, why else would I have called? Jeez, babo.
 
(Key's P.O.V) [Just for fun XD]
 
"Is this too scary?" she asked me.
 
"N-n-no" I said with a stutter.
 
"Aww Key, no need to be scared. It's just a movie." she said reassuring me. She hugged me...tight.
 
Damn Key, you're such a wimp, you're supposed to be the one to hold HER. I'm such a fail. Well at least she's still holding me~ ^^
 
(Svenja's P.O.V)
 
Key is just so cute...look at him all scared haha, he doesn't have to worry, I'm not scared. I'll protect you.
 
I thought about him when I hugged him tighter, and we fell asleep like that. What a wonderful night~
 
---------------------------------------------------------Jinki's room-------------------------------------------------------
 
(Your P.O.V)
 
As Jonghyun, Jo-lee, and I played patty-cake, We're so lame haha~ and Jinki read his book, Minho came in and said he needed to talk to me. Hmm...Wonder why...?
 
"Taecyeon's coming." he said with an icy expression.
 
"WHAT?! WAE? How'd he know I was here?!....Did YOU tell him?!" I asked, really irritated.
 
"Yes. I can't lie. What good would that do?" he said.
 
Well he does have a point...why wait? Just get it over with. Break up with him.
 
"But...You could have at least stalled him..." I said sadly.
 
(Jinki's P.O.V)
 
I wonder what Minho's talking to her about. Probably his problems with Jessica, haha~ Yeah, may be. ________'s a really good listener...and fun to talk to...haha I know she doesn't like to admit it...but kinda cute haha~
 
"What do you think they're talking about out there?" I asked.
 
"Why? You think he's gonna steal her? haha~" Jonghyun said. That boy...Aish.
 
"NO! Just curious~" I said.
 
"You like herrrrrrrrrr~" he said back.
 
"No,she's our 'little sister', remember? I care about her." I said carefully.
 
"She's my little sister. I don't know what you're talking about. So, you like her. Case Closed." he said.
 
"Case reopened. I don't like her like that." I said annoyed.
 
"Whatever." he said continuing talking to Jo-lee.
 
I don't like her like that... Do I? No, I can't. I like Noonas...but why do I care about her so much then...Dang. Oh well, I can't say anything until she breaks up with Taecyeon...Maybe it's soon...
 
I got up to go to the kitchen and get some chicken. It's always a good time for chicken ^^~
 
 
 
Haha, jinki and his chicken XD so,this is my first fanfic ever~~~ so yeah. Hope you like! and check back when I got more chapters ^^ Love you all and comment please!