Chapter 2

Unicorn Paradise

"WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was flying in the air,the key becoming my guide to whatever place it's taking me to.My eyes were shut tight,and the wind whipped my hair about.Finally,the key started to dim,which made me land softly on the ground.Once I reached the ground,the light from the key was gone.I opened my eyes and came face to face with heaven.Well...not exactly heaven...but close.The entire place was white,there was nothing there:no grass,no house,skies or trees whatsoever.I started freaking out,running around like a mad person.No matter where I run to,I return to the same place.

"I wanna go home..."I sobbed.Yeah,I can be such a crybaby. 

As if like a reply to my sobs,a hand caressed my hair and I tilted my hed upwards and saw a woman in white floating off the ground.Her hair was a fiery golden and her eyes were as blue as the ocean.She smiled warmly at me,making my insides warm.

"Yoy have finally came,my child,"her melodious voice chorused. 

My eyes widened.She shooked her head,her smile widened into a grin.She waved her hand in a flicking motion,and a gust of wind blew around us.I hugged onto myself tightly,feeling chilly.Suddenly,the blank room of eternal whiteness slowly began to be filled with a lot of doors.I had to squint to look at them before the wind settled.

The woman in white turned to face my bewildered face.

"I know you are surprised my child,"she said smoothly.She grabbed my cold hand with her warm one and placed the other one top.

"But I have to tell you something of grave importance."

I gulped.The tone of the woman had became serious and urgent.Why does she call me child?Who is she?What does she want?She took me to the center of the Room of Doors,where I can finally count how many there is:12 doors.Then she pointed to the key I was holding in my left hand. 

"That key,my child,is very important.It is the key to unlock these doors,which opens up to different worlds.If this key lands into the wrong hands,the worlds including Earth,shall be destroyed!!"

"Then what do you expect me to do,Ma'am?I do not understand a single word you're saying!"

She lowers herself to my height and forced me to look into her eyes,"You,Cheon Jun Mi,is the next Key Holder,Guardian to the Key of the Universe!"

I gasped.No way!She's kidding right?I stared at her then the key.The key glowed,as if to agree.I nodded.I know what to do now:I have to take care of this key.Must have been my destiny.She beamed,glad that she won.She gestured to the twelve doors.

"Choose a door my child.I will guide you through your journey,but will only apper in your dreams.The rest is on your own.Good luck my child!"she whispers,fading.

Once again,I'm alone here.I scrutinised the 12 doors.Each door has a symbol and a word below.I stopped in front of a door that has a Unicorn symbol on it and the word says 'Healing'.I put the key into the keyhole the key,now around my neck attached by a chain,and turned the door open.

--------------------A/N---------------------

Sorry guys for the short chapter!^^This chapter is pretty boring,but don't worry;the next chapter is more exciting,because she will meet one of the guy!Hope you will look forward to it!:)