Chapter 1

Unicorn Paradise

"Cheon Jun Mi!"

I stirred in my sleep and slowly open my bleary eyes.The sunlight that entered through the windows of class 4E1 blocked my view of the person that yelled my name.I shielded my eyes from it and groaned before my vision adjusted to the brightness of the class.I tilted my head upwards,meeting the eyes of my very annoyed fraternal twin,Cheon Jun Ki.

"What do you want,Jun Ki..."I moaned,burying my head into my folded arms on the table.

He smirked,grabbing a nearby chair as he does so.He brought it to the opposite side of where I'm sitting and sat on it.

"Is that how you talk to your older brother?"

"Older by 7 minutes..."I scoffed,rolling my eyes.

He grabbed a textbook from the next table and smacked my head with it.I let out a startled cry,making my twin smirk again.I rubbed the sore spot and glared a him,snatching the textbook and putting back to where it belong.

"OKAY,CLASS!!BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!"

Students started scrambling back to their seats as Mr Jang walked in the classroom.He told us to open up our History textbooks,and the boring school lessons begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back from school,I was at home alone with my brother,whatever your impression of 'home' is.Our home isn't much like a home anymore.The entire house was barren,it was old,dark and lonely.Our parents have passed away since we were kids.There isn't anything in the house excluding our things.

I look out of the main window of my bedroom,daydreaming and sighed.I wished we were a normal,happy family...not torn to shreds and having to defend for yourself against the harsh,cold reality.A tear drop makes it's way down my cheek and I wiped it away with my hand.

A loud thud in the living room brought me back to reality.I got up from the window bed and scurried downstairs.My brother was there,with a small chest at his feet.I gave him a questioning look.

"Bring this up to the attic,Jun Mi.I have to go out and meet a few friends first,"Jun Ki ordered,pointing to the chest and grabbing his coat from the coffee table.

I nodded and he went out of the door,closing it behind him.I shuffled towards the chest,staring at it and picking it up.

"What in the world is this..."

I started shaking it.There was no sound at all,no jingles or anything.I took it up to the musty attic.It was so dark,I could barely see my own hand.Dust flew everywhere,making me cough and sneeze.There was alot of old things in the attic,things neither my brother nor I wants to throw away.I smiled as the memories that comes with this old things were played in my head.In fact,I was so absorbed by the memories that I tripped upon a box.The chest flew in the air and landed on the floor with a loud 'thud'.The chest cracked open and inside it was a golden key.

I groaned in pain and tried to stand up but failed.I tried one more time and luckily,I stood up.I walked towards the key and picked it up.It has an inscription on it:

-Open the gate,seals' thee fate

I read it out loud and suddenly sunlight came through the window.But there was no window in the attic.The key became brighter and brighter and suddenly I was floating in mid air and the sparkles surrounded me.Then,there was a blinding light,and I wasn't in my world any longer.

--------------------A/N--------------------

Hi!AlicornInLove here!Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and please help me by commenting thanks love you guys!xD