( applicants + reviews )

  ( 룸메이트 ) roommate : season two ! apply soon ⇡
 
 

roommate  overview

 TURN-IN   SOURCE CODE   example 

 NAME  : ( 룸메이트 ) ROOMMATE : SEASON TWO !


✕ review page.
tally : 15 applicants

click the circle in the picture to be redirected. sorry if the reviews are a little harsh, we just want to help the applicants understand what we felt needs to be improved. there is no strike system. take as many tries as you need. I'M APOLIGIZING IN ADVANCE FOR TAKING SO LONG ON THE REVIEWS. I ACTUALLY SPEND A REALLY LONG TIME ON REVIEWS, PROBABLY WAY MORE THAN I SHOULD. BE PATIENT, PLEASE. 

accepted : you're reading to go. it's 
pending : 1.) we have yet to finish reviewing 2.) you're pretty much accepted, just a couple of things to change
rejected : please fix the things mentioned in the review and comment again on the blog post. highlightting the areas you've editing is preferrably and very helpful/

krystal jung

faceclaim

love interest :
name

applicant : status


LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

review


LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

min yoora

park girim

love interest :
do kyungsoo

twiceazeline : rejected


red is for things to fix, purple is for questions, and green is for advice!
hi, azeline! we put your faceclaim as park girim because lee eunjin didn't have very many hq pictures :c. i like her name! min yoora is really pretty and unique. what company is she under, by the way? you just said she trained for two years and debuted. also, you said she's calm, but she's also paranoid about the world around her? i feel like it contradicts itself a little bit! your personality was barely minimum length and i couldn't get the feel of your character much at all except for the traits you gave me. i expected you to elaborate on them a little bit (and you did!), but i still feel like it was a mix of information and rambling. in your summary, you say that she's eccentric and childish but your personality traits say she's calm? is she two-faced? please edit that up a bit to where it at least makes sense and doesn't contradict pretty much the entire personality. moving on - if her mother is a singer, then why are they dirt poor (it seems like)? she doesn't seem like the type to undergo rigorous training and actually pull through okay, to be quite honest with you; her personality is rather introverted and scared and idols tend to be extroverts and confident about themselves. so, i find it a bit hard to believe. i'm not quite sure why orgel by shinee is listed as filmography - was there even an mv for it? i'd suggest removing that because i don't think it makes much sense being there. with her dislikes, the fact she can't face the harsh truth is really out of place considering you do get criticized a lot pre-debut while you're training, and you need to be able to accept that criticism well. was that something she struggled with while training? you didn't list a lot of habits that help define yoora as a roommate, so i'm not sure how we're going to even write about her if all we know is that she stares at her nails. does she talk in her sleep? does she stay up late watching anime all of the time? we need details to be able to see your character clearly :) sorry if i sound harsh, but i don't think your character's intelligence would be at a 9. i consider 7 to be the basic level for any student that went through the korean school system, 6 if they didn't finish. but a 9? she just doesn't seem like the type. maybe she's secretly smart, i don't know, but you only mentioned once that she likes studying. you need a little more to back that up; explain the number, too. and her sociality feels a bit too low for my tastes, but you mentioned she's not too great with people somewhere in your app so i guess i'll take it. elaborate on the numbers you chose; just listing 7 or 4 doesn't tell me very much! i feel like you made kyungsoo pretty much the same personality as yoora - you took similar traits and pretty much just shoved them in there, and most of his personality felt like rambling. calm yet agressive, i don't get that. it contradicts itself again. lol kyungsoo calls himself squishy, i thought that was really cute. the first scene request makes kyungsoo seem like a different person because you said he was childish in his personality and then you say he doesn't want a teddy bear because he's suddenly mature? well, that's all i really have to say about it. try and fix up the things i mentioned so it isn't as contradicting with each other. thanks for applying! 

review


HEY AZELINE! THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR FIRST APPLICANT, AND SORRY FOR CHANGING YOUR FACECLAIM WITHOUT ASKING YOU FIRST.IF YOU'D LIKE TO CHANGE IT BACK, LET US KNOW. I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING TO THE LEFT, so I DON'T WANT TO JUST REPEAT WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID. 
YOORA CAME OFF AS A SENSITIVE, INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL. she reminds me a lot of iu, and her voice, i imagine, is like soft and sweet like hers too. however, I COULDN'T REALLY VISUALIZE THE "MATURE" SIDE OF HER AT ALL. THE WHOLE BIPOLAR PERSONA THING IS A LITTLE OLD AND ALTHOUGH I UNDERSTAND IN REAL LIFE THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TWO PERSONALITIES, IN FICTION IT'S BETTER NOT DIGRESS TOO MUCH FROM ONE. the two paragraphs you gave were kind of insufficient and shallow. it was like the person you described in the personality and the person in the application were two different people.
YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOORA'S MOTHER BEING A SINGER IN THE FAMILY BACKGROUND, WHICH IS WHAT THAT SECTION IS INTENDED FOR. HER ENTIRE BACKGROUND IS A LITTLE MARYSUE-ISH and a tad cliche. actually, a lot cliche. if her shyness was the result of her father's death, then don't you think she would have grown out of it by now? i would like to think that yoora is stronger than to let her father's death affect her entire life. 
"SHE USED TO CRY ALL DAY LONG AS WHENEVER SHE REVEALS HER SECRET SIDE TO OTHERS, THEY WILL FIND HER AN ODDBALL AND JUST IGNORE HER" THAT LINE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED MORE IN THE PERSONALITY or maybe family background(?). WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "SHE USED TO"? SHE CRIED ALOT WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD? IN THAT CASE, WHY WOULD OTHER PEOPLE FIND HER AN ODDBALL, ISN'T IT NORMAL FOR CHILDREN TO LIKE TOYS, AND WELL, BE CHILDISH? IF IT'S WHEN SHE'S ALMOST AN ADULT, THeN TO BE HONEST, I CAN'T REALLY SEE THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENING. PEOPLE ARE MORE ALLOWING THAN THAT. IT'S NOT LIKE SHE'S A MONSTER OR ANYTHING, SHE'S JUST A LITTLE SIMPLE MINDED AND NAIVE. AND IF SHE REALLY IS SHY AND UNSOCIABLE TO THAT POINT, HOW DID SHE BECOME FRIENDS WITH MIRAN? HOW DID SHE BECOME SO CLOSE TO KYUNGSOO? HE ISN'T EXACTLY THE MOST OUTGOING MEMBER EITHER.
YOU HAVE REPLY 1997 LISTED IN YOUR FILMOGRAPHY, SO I'M ASSUMING YOU MEANT FOR YOORA TO HAVE EUNJI'S PART? THAT WOULD TAKE QUITE A BIT OF SKILL TO FOR HER TO PULL OF A CHARACTER LIKE HERS, ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE JUST DEBUTED THAT YEAR, BUT YOU DIDN'T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT HER BEING A GOOD ACTOR.
these are all pretty small problems, a couple of sentences of explanation added would be good. the personality you might want to consider rewriting. 


tips:
- perhaps a change in occupation? maybe a job that wouldn't require as much public attention as a singer
- take out yoora's "mature" facade. there's really no point in it. i like her dorkiness as is.
- include other traits other than being childish, naive, etc. 
- elaborate on her personality. there are more sides to a person than just being childish and adult. 

park minhee

lee eunhye

love interest :
lee byunghun ( l.joe )

isakatsura : rejected


HEY ISA! THANKS FOR APPLYING, I REALLY LIKE YOUR FACECLAIM, SHE SEEMS TO FIT YOUR CHARACTER REALLY WELL, VAIN BUT SWEET.
SHE'S A MODEL RIGHT? BUT WHY IS SHE ONLY 164 CM TALL? THAT'S BARELY TALLER THAN AVERAGE. I'D SAY SHE'D HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 170 CM ( IT'D BE SO CUTE TO HAVE HER ALMOST THE SAME HEIGHT AS L.JOE ).
HER STYLE IS A BIT CONFUSING, IT'S LIKE SHE CHANGES HER ENTIRE WARDROBE EVERY TIME THE SEASON CHANGES. if you could simplify it, that'd be great.
in the personality, you used the traits "narcisstic yet romantic", "frank yet loyal", and "impulsive yet allrounded". usually when people use yet that way, it's to compare two antonyms, but none of those words are antonyms, or even contradict eachother. that really threw me off for a second there.
paragraphs are used to separate different thoughts. it would have been better if you used a different paragraph for each of the traits since they don't exactly go together.
in the cheatsheet i mentioned that you should have an even balance of both good and bad traits, but i didn't really see a good array of either. the traits you used were kind of generic and too broad. they could be used to describe anyone, and it didn't really help to explain minhee's personality. most of the things in there could have been simplified and put in the misc. section. 

i suggest you pick some of the traits that fit together well and elaborate on those. for example, in my case i would have made minhee a stylish, narcisstic perfectionist that cares a lot about her looks, but is still a trustworthy and helpful friend that would go to any lengths to meet her ideals. it would have been interesting if you made her intelligence like a 2 or a 3. 
what kind of photography does minhee's dad do exactly that he would need a 3 year old to model for him? her younger sister is already a fashion designer? ISN'T SHE LIKE 18? what mother would experiment makeup on her 3 year old daughter? i don't really see how staying at home by herself would make her "all-rounded and impulsive". what child doesn't have to do chores? you make her sound like a bratty, spoiled child. her entire family background sounds way too perfect for my taste. she pretty much has the dream life, no hardships at all.
i do like that you said she felt guilty about failing all her tests becaue she was so absorbed in her looks. i liked how she doesn't like libraries as well. that was really realistic of you, maybe you could explain more about that? perhaps now that she's older, minhee is now regretting her "shallow" choices that made her grow up clumsy and lacking common sense, so now she wants to make up for it by further pursuing her education?
she has a lot more modeling jobs than most models PROBABLY would. are there no other models in the country? maybe cut it down a little to keep it realistic. i mean, why would a huge high fashion model like her want to join a show with a bunch of idols? are her friends really going to affect the show?
i can see sooyoung making a cameo, but kiseop?
whoa whoa whoa. piano, flute, and guitar? that's getting border line mary-sue here. you didn't say anything about her being musically talented.
i always see runway models as the type that look down on idols and think they're higher class than them, so i find it a bit unlikely that she's a big teentop fan. lucky for her, her bias just so happens to get cast on the same show as her. minhee doesn't seem like the type "to spazz out" in front of her bias. it's not like she's just a normal fan like you and me, she's "one of the most successful models in the country". I SUGGEST TAKING THAT PART OUT AND CHANGING IT TO JUST HER THINKING THAT HE'S CUTE (MAYBE BECAUSE OF HIS HEIGHT?)
She dated 3 guys? she's a huge model though, DO YOU THINK miranda KERR WOULD HAVE ANY TROUBLE GETTING A GUY TO LIKE HER? could you explain why it "ended badly"? perhaps they didn't live up to her romantic, fairy tale like expectations? why was l.joe any different? 

that's about it. thanks for applying, i hope you'll edit your app and resubmit it. i do like minhee's character, i just wish you'd write it a little differently.

tips:
- there were a lot of little things that i wish you'd take out or at least tone down like her being one of the most successful a models in korea and knowing how to play 3 intruments.
- use some different traits. bluntness and impulsiveness have been overused so many times in applyficss. it seems like every single character has to be straight forward and hotheaded. 
- simplify and take out what's not needed. it just distracts the reader and is really off-putting. 


 

review


LOREM IPSUM DOLOR sit AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

oh jinri

haru

Love interest:
lee taemin

littlemisstrouble : rejected


hey mai, i'll review yours again once you edit the things i mentioned in my comment. let me know when you're done, thanks! 
additionally:
- you didn't delete the top part like it says to in the instructions
- you forgot the password.
- please change the height like how i asked you to.
- a 7 (in the intelligence) is not an average kid, a 5 is. same with the household part. 
- jinri's personality as well as taemin's personality are too shallow. go more in detail. it might help to see applications that have been accepted. ( though currently there are none ).

- READ THE CHEATSHEET CAREFULLY PLEASE. IT TELLS YOU MOST OF THE THINGS I'M REPEATING.

review


hi, mai! i like your characters name :) oh jinri sounds really pretty, and it’s not a common name. how fluent is she in korean and english? i understand her being native in korean, but english? how fluent? if your dad was the only one who taught you just because he spoke it, that doesn’t mean she’s automatically fluent. it’s hard to become fluent just by teaching yourself (or having at teacher), you would have to live in the country or do some immersion camps or something. also, in your side summary of your character, you list her as being an idol/singer. what is she? model or idol? please specify. i feel like i couldn’t grasp your style very much; what colors does she like? does she like 5 inch pumps to go with her oversized shirts? is she a fan of leggings? give me more details! how old was jinri when her mom left? she had to be a bit older than like 7 or something to understand perfectly fine that she had a broken family. when did she start finding an interest in modeling? why did she start it? put that in your career history, i’m curious. LOL, i love how taemin felt suffocated by her, that’s so freaking cute. and it’s okay that you can’t romance tbh i can’t either.

park jimin

park jimin

love interest :
gong minji

kantonese : pending


to anyone that may be reading this:
just to clarify, no, male applicants are not accepted. i'm allowing this as an exception because she already finished it before she realized male applicants were not accepted. and because i did say both male and female applicants might be accepted before applications were open. sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

hey nico, i will review your app once you've fixed the things i listed in my comment. thanks for applying. 
 

review


1st LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

park lina

pony

love interest :
lee jongsuk

cloudbursts : accepted


hey hey hey amanda! omg i can’t believe you applied but okey. hello! pony as your faceclaim? i love you already. and kim dohee!??!! NO ONE USES HER THANK YOU FOR PUTTING HER DOWN EVEN AS A BACKUP. her style really tells a lot about her, and i’m just in love with your app so far. i really like it. lina is so ditzy and that’s the type of character i really adore. i love her so much <3 and she was a total acting kid in her childhood… i don’t see how she couldn’t have a social life with at least her peers in acting class (if there were any). but, it’s okay how it is, since it does make sense. her career history makes complete sense and omg kim woobin scandal i am dead. because she’s an actress, i can totally see her rating how people act onscreen with every movie she watches. “oh my god, he’s so awkward it hurts me.” lee jongsuk as your love interest buh bye i am dead. yeahh i should stop rambling and this is a totally fine app with no problems. thank you for saving me time LOL

review


hi amanda. wow, it's nice to meet you. i haven't seen such a detailed and well written app in a really long time. everything is so precise and easy to understand. i definitely couldn't have done a better job myself.
though her personality seemed a little stereotypical at first, there were a lot of points to her that made her quite special. i do wish lina had more substantial flaws that just being careless and eccentric (it feels like everyone nowadays is). i love how forward she is in reaching for her dreams to become an actor (pony is a beautiful faceclaim), and how she likes to experiment, seemingly unafraid of anything. she really seems like the perfect person, so a couple more flaws to keep her more grounded and relatable would help with the writing.
all the little details you added in the trivia as well as in your explanations were very fitting. i could picture lina doing the things you mentioned like getting overly excited while playing a video game or screeching at the top of her lungs on karaoke night.
i think it'll be really fun to write about lina and her quirky antics with jongsuk, who also seems really fitting for lina and roommate. thanks for applying! 

baek seulmi

kim shinyeong

love interest :
oh sehun

dohdoro- : rejected


hi ara! lovin’ the username. LOL squishy is totally kyungsoo’s nickname, back off bro (jk ignore me). i like the group name she’s in, too. euphoric sounds pretty. i usually hate kim shinyeong as an ulzzang since she use to have such a big-eyed nasty look, but since she’s an idol and you used nice pictures, i’ll let it pass. lol this seems to be common in the style; what colors does she like to wear? pastels? dark colors? bright colors? does she dress excessively? “better yehet today that kkaebsong tomorrow” oH MY GOSH YOU ARE VERY CUTE. seulmi is a pretty solid character for an idol type, acting cute and cheery and then being totally materialistic. a lot of applicants have “oh she’s nice and still really nice” with their personalities so thank you for branching out. LOL. okay, as much as i love her background, the part about her loving singing and blah blah and then getting scouted and making it in first try doesn’t seem realistic to me. you never mentioned if her singing skills were average or better, just that people admired her vocals. i feel like she would’ve at least been the type to go to the weekly auditions once or twice (or more) before finally making it in, rather than being scouted. it seems like a more logical approach than just having this nice background and bam, she’s scouted and made the audition. anyways, i LOVE LADIES’ CODE THANK YOU FOR THE SONGS. hm.. i don’t think anybody would know how to EAT chopsticks, ya feel me? maybe eat with them but LOL eating them doesn’t sound logical. (i’m totally just playing with you). for household, i would put her at a 5 or a 6 for her skills that you described. maybe a 4. i don’t have much to say except nice things so this is all <33;.

review


hey ara, thanks for applying. i really appreciate how you wrote everything so thoroughly. having too much information is always better than having too little in my opinion.
seulmi seems like the typical sweet, perfectionist type idol. there's quite a lot of characters like seulmi in girl group applyfics and to me it just seems unreasonable. i'm not saying idols aren't hardworking, it's just not every idol is that friendly and optimistic. it's just too unlikely. sorry if i sound too harsh, i'm not the best at euphemisms tbh. seulmi's personality is just too commonplace, too banal. i do like the combination of her vanity and her perfectionism. i think they go together perfectly. i loved the bit you wrote about the pimples because i'm a lot like that myself.
the really long family backstory was interesting but totally unnecessary. you could have cut out like 75% of the things you put in there. especially the parts about mr. baek's company. every thing in
seulmi's life seems to be so perfect. if she's pretty enough to gets scouted on the street by an a company like SM, no less, and talented enough to be the main vocalist and lead dancer of her group, then why did sm let her go? btw when did she even learn dancing?
also, it's just so highly unlikely that seulmi and sehun would appear on roommate together considering they had a scandal together. wouldn't sm want seulmi to stay as far away as possible? there's so many trainees at sm, how did sehun and seulmi manage to get so close? i'd consider changing their history altogether.
you didn't describe the two's behavior on the show at all. that is the entire point of this application isn't it? to be on the show? what progress do they make? how do they become more than friends? do they even become more than friends?
the discography section is meant for title songs only. that's why i was so surprised that the list was so long for a rookie group that just debuted last year. they're from a relatively small company and that company is already actively promoting girls day arent they? do really think they'd be able to get that popular within 2 comebacks? even exo took 3 to really get their name out there. the numbers for their success rates seem waayyyy too high for a rookie group considering that they aren't from a big company and there were so many girl groups that debuted last year.
a 7.5 would be considered pretty darn smart. smart enough to get into a good college and get a good job. i understand that she's a perfectionist, but you said that she's not that stupid but not that smart which i would give a ranking of 5 or maybe even 4. her household skills would be a 3 or a 4 to me.
sehun's personality was really unorganized. it didn't describe him well at all. everything was out of order and very shallow. 

tips:
- rewrite the entire section about sehun. i know, it's toward ths end of the app, and by then, everyone is tired of writing. please put a little more thought into it. 
- give her more flaws. make her personality more interesting. give her some traits that are less bland. 
- also, the section on the right is supposed to be about your character, not the love interest. sorry if there was some confusion around that,

jung hyerim

yurim

love interest :
do kyungsoo

handlewithcare : pending


hola, cassie! you didn’t put a password, first of all, so please fix that :( and oh my god, she’s a youtuber?? how did she even get on roommate? LOL. you spelled fluent wrong btw but that’s not a big deal. nice, simple style. woot. god i love how long your personality is, thanks for elaborating so much! also, why did her parents move to america for their jobs? were they offered? and that seems to be the common excuse for moving anywhere… it’s rare that people end up having their jobs switched like that. i would say to change it to something else, like maybe they purely wanted to go visit the country or there was family over there? also, how did she become able to host alongside eric nam? starting off as a youtuber and then suddenly making it in the korean industry (well, the talk-show industry i guess) with no prior experience doesn’t make much sense to me. did somebody recognize her and let her host? was she offered the position? interviewing apink and whatever is fine, but that’s what i’m confused about. i don’t like bubble tea either so yay for you!! to what extent can she dance and sing? not all people on the internet are gifted angels, ya know. maybe she can only do choreographed dances with lots of practice. maybe she can freestyle pretty well to some songs. maybe she can sing high if she raises her voice a lot. i don’t know man. also. ALL HAIL SENPAIS!!!

review


hey cassie. first things first i'm a realist, no just kidding, i really liked your app! everything is very detailed and easy to understand.
being a huge youtube junkie, i totally love that she's a youtuber. there's so many oppurtunities for writing i'm getting excited just thinking about it. but what kind of puzzled me was that judging from her personality (which by the way was great, pretty much flawless), she seems like could be a lawyer(?) or maybe an engineer. how the heck did she become a youtuber of all things? and a million subscribers? that's a lot considering all she does is vlog and challenges. kind of like troye sivan, but most of his fans are thirsty teenage girls that would probably watch a video of him sleeping for 12 hours
(NO OFFENSE INTENDED, I'M ONE OF THEM LOL). and even he wasn't that popular until like a year ago.
how did hyerim manage to make a career out of youtubing? she had to have done something that shot her up to fame. a viral video perhaps? could you link some "examples" of the videos she does in the filmography section? i agree with what rustic said in that it's kind of weird how she just got popular all of a sudden without really doing anything and in korea of all places. aren't her videos in english? i mean, they don't let just anyone people host inkigayo (you said music bank, but wasn't it inkigayo that roommate was in? roommate is sbs and music bank is kbs lol). could you please expand on her career history? i have a few suggestions at the bottom for you to think about.
d.o's personality was really well written as well. it fits my image of him (or what i think his personality is?), which i really like for in an app. although i think his "take everything literally"-ness is more for comical effect than serious.
the first impression part was slightly confusing. why was hyerim told to pass something to exo? i don't think hosts and performers/guests even communicate at all off stage. so they were filming for roommate and then hyerim just walked into the room? did she have a guest appearance or something? and no, co-admin isn't applying as krystal though i could probably get one of the other girls to teach hyerim one of her dances. don't be discouraged! it was a great app. just fix explain some of the things i mentioned and you'll be accepted. thanks for applying.

tips:
- since her family background is kind of complicated, maybe simplify it to she was born in korea, moved to the states when she was idk around 6 or 7? (it's hard for people to learn languages when they're older. she probably wouldn't have been able to become "fluent" without an accent if she started in middle school) then moved back to korea after highschool because her parents' jobs. i've met a couple of people that have done that, and it seems to be pretty common for idols.
- maybe she could have been studying film and wanted to make music videos? that would provide background for youtube video editing. she could have gotten an internship or a part time job working for sm to make money for equipment. then start making youtube videos for projects in college? the viral video that made her popular could be a "experience working for sm entertainment". where she rants about treatment and working with idols. exo could have been trainees at the time (they had sasaengs even then) and that's where the water bottle situation could have come along.

 hwang mikyung

kim dohee

love interest :
jung hoseok (jhope)

ariasvina : pending


hey via ;) so i finally get down to your app. (so sorry it took forever??). everybody and their brother seems to be born in 94, hWaT why is this happening :(. she speaks whale? where did she even learn whale what the heck LOL. j-J-JUNG HOSEOK OH MY GOD //THROWS SARANGS AT U BC HO BB IS HERE// mikyung is completely weird, from her fashion tastes to her habits… like, wow. such 4-d. much funny. why did she want to become a singer? she just went to korea and decided to sing? (tbh she seems much more suitable as a comedian with her extreme 4-d personality). and of course, there’s signature mordney. hi mordney. how strangely does she hold her chopsticks? and finally, someone who’s hopeless around the house omfg. i don’t see how her intelligence can be that high, though, you never mentioned she was smart in your personality or anywhere tbh except right there. i guess i’ll take it though. aaaand that’s about it! i love the interview part (she should be a comedian, i mean it) and that’s about it! btw, ancient greek mythology says that aristaeus discovered cheese (bullting greeks, no).

review


/sighs loudly. i have no words for your app. no, i'm kidding. wow. that was, interesting. i don't think i've seen a character quite like mikyung, so A+ in the "special" category. where should i begin?
first off, though the personality section was a lot more fun to read than most, i'm going to need a little more description on her other traits aside from eccentric. it's like "wow okay she's reeeally weird. now what?". is there not another side of her? a lot of the things you have there should really be in misc. like the pterodactyl impression and the free things. after you take that out, there really isn't much left describing her actual personality. some examples are great, but try not to go on too much of a tangent.
i'm not a big fan of the whole "korean american" thing, and since it doesn't really affect her plot i think it makes more sense to take it out.
the songs you have listed are all pretty intense vocal wise, why didn't they do well? and how did she get the "best newcomer award"? it doesn't sound like she's gotten a ton of recognition. like what i said to another applicant, inkigayo doesn't just let anyone host. i kind of wish she was just a comedian and not a former soloist/actress. or maybe she was really funny on gag concert which led her to be offered roles on sitcoms? i have more tips/suggestions at the bottom.
omfg mordney cracked me up. she and jhope are like the perfect two. i love the faces he makes all the time. talk about being photogenic. but them being besties as trainees and then appearing on the same show together just isn't very realistic. i kind of pictured their relationship as "love at first sight" well, not really love, but you get what i mean right? like they met on the show and immediately knew they would get along together, constantly baffling the other roommates with their weird antics, nearly inseparable. i'm seriously in love with all of your scene requests.
"Proposed dates for the origin of cheesemaking range from around 8000 BCE (when sheep were first domesticated) to around 3000 BCE. The first cheese may have been made by people in the Middle East or by nomadic Turkic tribes in Central Asia." thanks uncle google. why did i look this up? idek. i've been influenced. halp.

tips:
- maybe she appeared on gag concert or snl once and her act became super duper popular. and after that she got a ton of other offers.
- take out the part about her being from cali. it really isn't needed.

kim jin  

chom mi

love interest :
mark tuan

-exciting : pending


hi azza! you’re the equestrian rider girl! how can she only speak conversational korean if she was born and raised in korea? that doesn’t make any sense, she should be fluent. i like the quote you used. what types of things is she open-minded towards? everything in general? or just specific things? geez, what a family; criminal profiler and a guy who manages equestrian stuff LOL. her mother was really serious about her limiting friendliness, too, and i guess it makes sense (she’s a criminal profiler, after all). i didn’t even think equestrian riding was a thing in korea. she doesn’t seem like the social type, so i’d probably label her a 3 or 4 rather than a 5… if she doesn’t talk to other people first, then i would move it down to one of those numbers, maybe 4. and i thought mark was an outgoing guy :/ eh. “she went over to the dog and calmed him down” do you mean mark? because mark’s not a… dog… (wait i read it again) hyoshin is the DOG. oh okay wow, i was lost. i don’t see how the first answer for your interview can be accurate on account of the fact her mother told her to limit her friendliness, yet they’re both encouraging her to go out and participate on a social show. it doesn’t match up for me. she seems a bit too normal to even be on the show in the first place, mostly because of her lack of connections to the korean film/music industry in the first place. all she had was a connection with lee jun ki. how did she even meet him? i’m just confused, now. i don’t see how she could’ve gotten a place on roommate if she has no connections or participated in any filmography relevant to the general korean public. it is an idols show, after all. that’s just my opinion. thanks for applying, though.

review


1st LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

kang sarang

lee soohyun(?)

love interest :
thunder

kiralol101 : pending


LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

review


1st LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

kim jiyun

sori

love interest :
chanjo

kiyohyo : pending


hi, lynn! i like your ulzzang. people are using sori a lot now tbh. as i was reading your app, the only thing that really stood out to me was that she was compared to her sister the entire time and it doesn’t really give an insight on how she became a singer, how she got interested in the industry, etc etc. all you did was compare her to her siblings. also, i’ve stated before that you don’t just get in after one chance of auditioning unless you’re phenomenal. if a woolim rep scouted her at a talent show, that doesn’t mean she automatically gets into the company. she has to audition, too. and you said she doesn’t have a phenomenal voice, so it had to have taken a kick- performance in her audition for her to even pass. also, training isn’t that easy; it’s almost near impossible to fix those problems with “just a little time management” on account of the fact you basically train the entire day with singing lessons and dance lessons (maybe even variety stuff, too). you become a total drone for whatever company you go into; you’ll most likely be done with training by 1-2 am in the morning and you still have homework? you would have to stay up all night and pretty much never sleep in order to finish it. logically speaking, her grades would’ve had to have fallen. the story doesn’t seem believable. where did she start learning taekwondo, by the way? you mention in her likes it helps her relieve stress, but i don’t see anywhere where it mentions her even learning taekwondo. the formatting of your app started to get messed up towards the bottom; you forgot to enter certain things and did you even use shift + enter? it looks like you just pressed enter and kept going. it looks awkward with things so spaced out. changjo’s personality seems like a cookie cutter of all idols, pretty much, and he seems like a boring and flat character to write. you can’t get any dynamics out of him because there aren’t any flaws except for a “short temper”, which everybody has. in the interview, it seems like you’re forcing jiyun to be random. is she really that random? and “i want to make new friends” isn’t even close to a valid reason for joining the show. her company forcing her to do it to increase frost’s popularity sounds a lot more logical than that reason ever will, so please change it so something believable. idols don’t get everything they want on a silver platter, that’s quite obvious. the entire interview just felt cookie cutter to me, it didn’t help me get to know jiyun as a character at all. i didn’t see her personality shine through. that’s all i really have to say, thanks for applying!

review


1st LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

kim minah

park sora

love interest :
ahn jaehyun


hi, jenni c: finally, an older character! i thought everybody was 19 or 20 years old, jesus. even by just skimming the style, i can already get the feel like she’s a model… so, kudos. love those shoes doe. the quote is so fitting and i love it. it really goes along with her personality. she’s a total confident character who craves attention on the outside, but someone who “can easily get her feelings hurt” on the inside… sounds cliche, but the way you wrote it made it sound okay. LOL she was a perfect christian kid who moved away behind her parents’ back and then became a model to rebel against her parents. brilliant. fantastic. “pretty much had a menbung” can i cry at the 2ne1 reference. when i was reading your backstory, at first, i thought you meant kang seung hyun the singer (but then i realized his name was seung yoon, not seung hyun) and that it was a guy, but then it turned out to be a girl. hwat. how do you even listen to coup de tat before bed, like it’s techno music and like no why how-- i like how you elaborated on her ISH part (intelligence, sociality, household) and why she has the numbers she does. thank you for explaining. jaehyun’s personality (in my opinion) is phenomenal, i really like how you wrote him. i really like jaehyun as a character, so good job. like, wow. LOL THE FIRST IMPRESSION. she hugged him and he freaked out like “westerners greeting gdi” LOL i laughed really hard at that. ok, so overall, i really liked your application. thanks for applying!

review


1st LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

kim jiwon

kim jiwon

love interest :
kim myungsoo (l)

choi-nara : pending


hi jay! sorry it took so long to review your app! i’m just gonna get straight to the point. i love kim jiwon a lot and i’m glad somebody chose her! i felt like you could’ve added more to the style part, as it seemed all over the place and a bit rushed(?). but i got the gist of it. how can she be a good listener but be annoying, by the way? if she’s annoying, wouldn’t she tend to just keep going on and not care about what the other person is saying? just my opinion. also, in the background, what’s a “haves” family? LOL i love in her habits how you said “she can’t sleep quietly like a princess”, that was cute. the interview section was adorable too; “/sneeze” AHAHA. that’s all i really have to say, and wow lots of scene requests!! thank you for applying!

review


1st LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

kim hyuna

kim hyuna

love interest :
jang hyunseung

jinheesnap92 : PENDING


hi jinhee! you didn’t need to replace the photo at the top with hyuna, but it’s already done so let’s leave it as that. i felt like you could’ve used a more high quality picture for the one on the right, but eh. in the career history, the font style got spaced out and bigger? same with other places. i don’t really have all that much to say about your app since i couldn’t find anything incredibly wrong with it. i like hyunseung too so yay <3

review


1st LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

lee narae

irene kim

love interest :
mark tuan

hanhansol : pending


LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

review


1st LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

ashley kim

sueun

love interest :
kim jongdae (chen)

chendol : pending


LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.

review


LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PHASELLUS ELEMENTUM DIGNISSIM LECTUS ID SEMPER. ETIAM VENENATIS ENIM NISI, EU ULLAMCORPER NEQUE LOBORTIS UT. DONEC TRISTIQUE SED NIBH ET INTERDUM. UT ID GRAVIDA TURPIS. NULLA JUSTO JUSTO, PORTA SED SUSCIPIT VEL, CONVALLIS A LOREM. INTERDUM ET MALESUADA FAMES AC ANTE IPSUM PRIMIS IN FAUCIBUS. MAURIS FAUCIBUS METUS AC DOLOR TEMPOR DICTUM. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS JUSTO TINCIDUNT VITAE. QUISQUE QUIS DUI IN SAPIEN VULPUTATE VULPUTATE. QUISQUE FEUGIAT ENIM FELIS, NEC DAPIBUS.