Nine

Mysterious

NORMAL POV:

 

BF4Hl64CAAAmFID.jpg:large

 

Not shocked at all from seeing KM, the manager and EXO tried their best not to be awkward with the girl. They just ate and talked about something they like to do. They played games and other stuffs.

 

While making themselves busy, they did not notice that a few men entered the Viva Polo. It is supposesd to be closed because of EXO's reservation but the men managed to sneak in.

 

They went directly at the kitchen where Chanyeol's mother and noona was busy cooking. Without any further words, they took out their guns and pointed them to the poor ladies.

 

"Lead us to EXO." The tallest among of the men commanded. Yeol's mom and noona automatically nodded and led the way to EXO's room.

 

At that time, KM already entered the restroom to defecate and EXO members were having a good time doing the game "yaja time". When Yeol's mom and noona entered the private room EXO was occupying, they all wrinkled their foreheads. Then they saw a bunch of men, five men to be exact behind the ladies.

 

"Who are they auntie?" Lay immediately asked. The woman did not answer. Tears came falling from her eyes as she took out a packaging tape and scissors from the pocket of her apron.

 

"Make sure to tie them super tight, or else I will definitely shoot them right to their heads." The man said to Yeol's mother. "Everyone should cooperate or I will blow this girl's head." Another man said while holding Yeol's noona and pointing the gun at the girl's temporal side.

 

EXO followed the order of the men. They kept on staring at the restroom's door. They are hoping KM hears these men's voices and calls for help. But then, one man saw them and that man went to the restroom.

 

"It's locked! Who's inside?!!" He shouted to EXO. Nobody answered so the guy pointed his gun at the restroom's door without any hesitations. He fired it five times. Then he kicked it so the door will open. He entered the restroom and found no one. "Don't you even try to fool me." The man said and closed the restroom's door.

 

EXO, Yeol's mom, noona and manager were completely tied up and their nouths were sealed too. They were gathered at the center of the room. The tallest man went into Lay's place and pulled the tape on his mouth. Lay grunted because it was painful.

 

"Tell me the your company's phone number." An old model of phone was shown to Lay. He was just staring at it so the man immediately points his gun on Lay's head. Lay got frightened so he started talking. When he is done, another man put the tape back in his mouth to prevent Lay from shouting.

 

The line was busy and they could not contact SM Entertainment. The tallest man was so impatient that he get every phone of EXO and started dialing the company's number. But still, it is busy.

 

The men untied Yeol's mom and sister and asked them to cook while they are waiting for SM Entertainment to answer their calls. Of course, the ladies were accompanied by one man from the group so that they will not run away or contact someone to help them. 

 

An hour had passed, and the ladies went back to the private room with the food. Spaghetti, lasagna, carbonara and other italian dishes were served. Some fruits like apple, grapes were dined too.

 

While eating. the lights started to blink like Christmas lights on Christmas season. It was very fast just like the disco lights. And then everything went black. There were no windows at the private room so there were no sunlights from the outside. They all panicked. 

 

"GODDAMNIT!! THIS IS A POPULAR RESTAURANT!! YOU SHOULD HAVE FIXED THE LIGHTS!!" The supposed to be leader of the group shouted. One of his men tried to go to the door of the private room. It was dark so it took few minutes before he could reach the door. When he reached it, he tried to open it but it won't open. The door knob was loose but he couldn't pull it. It seems like something heavy is leaning the door. He checked all of the sides but there was nothing that will make the door hard to open.

 

"Boss, the door is locked!" The man shouted in the dark. Before the boss could answer back, a creepy  laugh echoed the room. The five men immediately prepared their guns and pointed anywhere in the room. They could not see but they could hear. 

 

Glasses shattered and some furnitures inside the room keeps on blagging. Then silence followed. At the count of ten, EXO and the others heard grunting voices.

 

"You are the only one left." a very husky voice spoke in the dark talking to the tallest man who entered Viva Polo.

 

"WHO ARE YOU? SHOW ME YOURSELF, YOU FCKIN' COWARD!!" The man shouted. And in an instant, the light went back on. Everyone saw a person sitting on the mini couch, cross-legged and currently chewing an apple. They also saw the other four men lying on the floor, unconscious. The guns were dismantled. All eyes went back to the person sitting like  a boss.

 

Lay, Xiumin, Suho and Chen's eyes widened. It's as if they saw a very scary movie. BUt in reality, they were really shocked to see that the person in front of them was the mysterious "guy". Wearing black hoodie, black sunglasses, black watch and black gloves. 

 

"First time to see a goddess?" The person said in a different dialect. Then she showed her unfamous smirk that caused everyone to get some chills. The husky voice doesn't match the personality of the person.

 

"GODDESS EH? ARE YOU GAY? HAHAHAHAHA!" The leader of the men maniacally laughed as he answered back using the same dialect the mysterious person used. He pointed his gun to the mysterious guy and before he could press it, the light went out again.

 

The light went back on and the person was not on the couch anymore. Instead, the mysterious person was behind the leader.

 

"No. I am a girl." Nobody could understand the conversation. Just the bad man and the mysterious girl.

 

The situation was inverted. The mysterious person pointing the gun to the bad man and the bad man untying the hostages. After doing it, the mysterious person went behind the bad man. From there, she touched the shoulder of the bad man causing him to get unconcious.

 

Tao sensed something wrong so he ran into the mysterious place and was about to kick her. To everyone surprise, the mysterious person blocked and prevented Tao's kick.

 

The mysterious person then quickly released Tao's leg. "I am not an enemy." In Korean, with husky voice, she said.

 

She then turned her face to Yeol's mom and noona. "Could you please bring me five aprons?"

 

The ladies hurried back to the kitchen to get some. While the ladies were out of the private room, the mysterious girl took out some hypodermic syringes and injected its contents to the five men. In few seconds, the men woke up but then they don't know where they are from. The mysterious girl told them to wear the aprons given by Yeol's mom and noona and asked them to drive to some place written on a paper. The five men followed what the mysterious girl's said. They left Viva Polo.

 

The manager, the ladies and EXO were still in fright when the mysterious girl did not leave the private room. They were all in silence as the girl picks up every piece of the guns and stuffs that will be used as evidences. The mysterious girl allowed the two ladies to go out again of the private room to check if there are lots of people, like fans and paparazis are waiting outside.

 

Lay couldn't resist anymore so he started to talk. "Erm... T-Thank you for saving us." He then bowed in front of the girl. He was about to give the girl a hug but the girl immediately used her foot to pick up the last gun. Before Lay got near her, she pointed the gun to him.

 

"Whoa! I thought you are not our enemy!" Kris said.

 

"I am not your enemy and I am not your friend either. So if you are planning on laying even a finger on me, you should think twice. It's your crotch, or your chest, or your head that will be blown by this gun." The girl said, still in a husky voice. Nobody knew that this person is a girl. So, as much as possible, no one must touch her.

 

Before the girl leaves the room, she took a cloth from somewhere and tied it to her left arm. She then looked at everyone in the room and then smirked. She left Viva Polo.

 

"Holy cow! I thought we are going to die!" Baekhyun released a big sigh while holding his chest.

 

"Me too. My heart is still beating fast. Whew!" Chen agreed.

 

Few minutes passed and they remembered something.

 

"Oh my gosh, KM!" They hurried into the restroom and found nobody.

 

"Where did she go? She vanished like thin air!" Sehun shouted.

 

"I swear everyone saw her went here in the rest room." Kyungsoo said with his eyes wide open.

 

And then, they heard somebody knocking. In the mini cabinet, where the tissues and other bathroom needs were stocked, there they saw KM. She was crying and holding her left arm. 

 

"KM, are you okay?" Lay held KM in his arms. KM won't talk. Instead, she showed a bitter smile and went unconcious. That's when Lay noticed that there's blood all over KM's white shirt. Among the five shots fired by the bad man awhile ago, two of them hit KM.

 

∞∞∞∞∞