The Forever- Part 2

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe - Epilogue ~

 

A smartly clad woman was trying to move incognito and towards the arrivals gate- a real smart move as the entrance was blocked because of hordes of fans crowding the area to catch a glimpse of their favourite groups.

But she was a fan too, well of atleast one of that group anyway!

Being a known face sometimes!

She dropped her shoulders and made her way back to the van.

“Told you, it was a bad idea”, a cheeky voice greeted her when she slumped into the backseat.

“I hate this. I wanted to wave a poster in his face  unnie”, Seohyun replied with a sigh.

“You have all the time in the worl-“

Jessica’s calm voice was interrupted by a wild eruption of cheers which made both of them giggle in giddy happiness.

*He’s here. Oh God!*

Seohyun mirrored her Unnie’s bright eyes along with happy dew.

 

~~*~~

 

“So Jess, how is married life? , Tiffany asked her as the two hugged each other for the tenth time.

“It’s a thriller movie”, she replied with a grimace but ended up laughing

“Can you stop monopolising Sica?”, Taeyon elbowed Tiffany as she and Hyoyeon approached the girl and threw themselves at her, “We missed her too”.

The girls were laughing and catching up around the table but nobody noticed Seohyun’s grim face, which was  contorted into puzzled annoyance. Sooyoung who picked on the sourness, put her arms around the maknae and sighed making the youngest break away from her reverie.

“Somebody prepared a welcome event” (Yoona)

“Somebody dressed up too much” (Taeyon)

“Maybe because dressing down was the key poi-“ (Sooyoung)

“ Choi Soo PLEASE!” (Tiffany+Sunny)

“Unnies please, I don’t want to talk about it”, Seohyun got up to re fill her glass with juice when her phone beeped. She took it out to check and stuffed it back in, an obvious dent forming between her brows.

“Seohyuna, lighten up. Its not his fault he had to work right away. CNBlue is always on a tight schedule these days!” , Yoona patted her head as an attempt to relax the maknae.

“Exactly, and think about how he will make up for this” , Sooyoung wiggled her eyebrows in mischief.

“It’s alright, sorry Unnies. I should be more focussed on spending time with you” , Seohyun smiled.

“Since when did we turn into boyfriend generation?” , Yuri rolled her eyes dramatically while earning a smack each from her members who chided her for being a bitter single ahjumma.

“Since you turned down every specimen of the Abs Generation”, Jessica laughed as Yuri downed her Colada in one shot.

The girls were laughing when they heard a loud shriek. They looked up at each other in recognition, because that annoying nasal voice could only belong to one Jung.

“YAH how can you shout like that?!” , Jessica yelled back in an equally shrill voice.

Krystal laughed as she hugged her sister who continued to feign annoyance until she melted in sisterly embrace, but yelped as the younger one patted her stomach and murmured.

“Don’t do this here, they don’t know”, Jessica shot a look of warning as her younger sister gave her a mischievous look and went to join the other unnies.

“Ah, I thought I heard a really familiar voice here-“, Seulong made his way up to the patio where everybody was seated, wearing an apron and carrying a tray.

“Ahhh, the man who stole my sister away from me”, Krystal got up with an angry look and folded her arms as she saw her brother in law give her a challenging look.

“You know, sometimes your love for Jessica is way too uous”, Tiffany shook her head as she waited for the scene to unfold.

“I agree!” (Seulong)

“Hyungbu!!” , Krystal whined as everybody laughed at her.

“Here is your gelato, freshly made only for you”, Seulong presented her with a bowl and laughed as her eyes turned as round as saucers,” Your boyfriend called”, he added as she looked at him,surprised.

“I can’t believe I’m jealous of my baby sister”, Jessica pouted but soon turned it into a smile as her husband produced three bowls of different gelatos.

“Yeobo, never say that infront of these kids” , he sighed and clutched at his chest, feigning hurt.

He served the rest to his sister in laws and left them in their non existant peace of female banter.

 

~~*~~

 

 

32 rejected calls

6 selcas

22 messages

Yonghwa stared at his phone in utter despair.

He was totally going to get it

He knew she was upset with him, but it wasn’t his fault that the CEO had directed them to be transferred directly to the venue instead of going to the hotel first. CNBlue was performing in collaboration with Hollywood’s hottest stars and they needed to finalise a set list.

“Hyung I was thinking if we can introduce the drums and alternate it with the bass in the fourth session, it will soun-“ , Jonghyun paused his feverish speech and waved the music sheets in front of Yonghwa’s face as the latter looked miserable and kept on looking at his phone.

“Hasn’t Seohyun replied yet?” , Minhyuk walked over to the duo as he took note of the fresh wave of misery that passed over the leaders face at the mention of his girl’s name.

“Soo messaged me that she was waiting at the airport to receive us”, Jungshin supplied while chomping down a breakfast burrito.

Apparently he had said the wrong thing because he was attacked by both the drummer and guitarist.

“YAH STOP ATTACKING HIM”, Yonghwa growled at the pair and rescued his bassist before grabbing the music sheets and donning the Leader’s cap again.

He needed to get home.

“Alright boys, we all need to see our friends and family, so let’s just perfect this and get it over with. Jong we start with your four beat introduction, Minhyuk you enter next till the prelude dies and then Jungshin and I enter the scene. Got it? “

If any of s looked confused, they didn’t show it and neither did he bother to realise it. His only aim was to finish the rehearsal so they could head back to the villa where everybody else was. Where his angry as hell goddess girlfriend was.

With the adrenaline pumping through their veins, that was one of the best performances CNBlue had delivered.

After a mad three hour long rehearsal, Yonghwa finally called it off as they packed their gear and finally got changed and ready to get home.

 

~~*~~

 

Received: 9 30 AM- Baby, I’m sorry. I need to get to the rehearsal first. They make your oppa slave so hard TT.TT

Received: 10:35 AM- Hyu~un stop ignoring oppa.. I’ll make it as fast as I can.

Received: 10:55 AM- Uri Yeoshin JJang!!! *_*

 

Seohyun half laughed and half cried at his messages. Ofcourse she understood that he had to work with the boys, and this concert was in collaboration with Hollywood popstars. But the girlfriend in her was upset. She had hoped to meet him at the airport, she was wearing his favourite colour and wearing his favourite cologne. She even bought him Iced Americano as a one off instance born from temporary emotional blindness.

Red nosed and face scrunched up in a frown she looked at the puppy face selcas he kept on sending her.

IF only she could reply back and tell him that she is not upset with him, but on the other hand, she is indeed upset with him.

Just then, her frustration was interrupted by Yoona, Sooyoung and Krystal- the other three CNB girls.

“Unnie can you please stop making us look like bad girlfriends?” (Krystal)

“Maknae, it’s work. They will be back really soon” (Yoona)

“Shin just texted, they are on their way back. So can you stop looking ugly now?” (Sooyoung)

Seohyun looked at the trio with a feeling of mixed exhilaration and exasperation. She was supposed to feel annoyed and grumpy, but this news cheered her up as she got up, hugged each of them and went to wash her face.

“Will I be exactly like this when I leave for university next month?”, Krystal asked no one in particular.

“You’ll be worse Baby Jung. You’ll be the worst!” , Sooyoung patted the little one’s head and walked out of the room.

They walked into the living room where everybody was relaxing and catching up.

The conversation came to a halt when they heard the roaring engine die as a car parked itself in the driveway of the villa.

“Oppa is here” , Krystal smiled as she walked over to open the door when Seulong surpassed her and grabbed the handle first.

“I’ll get them inside Soo Jung-ah, go sit comfortably by your sister”

“No way!”

“Excuse me” , Seohyun walked past them and ran towards the entrance and that’s when she saw him, lugging his guitar on his shoulder and looking extremely pleased with himself.

“Hyuu~uun” , he called out to her and put his guitar down when she crashed into him like a koala bear.

“Jung Yonghwa, this is absolutely the last time I’m waiting for you. LAST. Get it?”

Yonghwa savoured her touch as he hugged her back fiercely, ignoring everybody who was now clearing their throats or laughing openly at them.

“How can I let you go away after this?” , he kissed her forehead, the ring on her finger and lastly captured her lips.

The last ten months of separation melting away.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N

You guys must hate me by now :P

I wrote this approximately 10 months ago and editing it has been a pain. I've broken it up for part 3, which is the finale.

Do ignore any spelling error.

I apologise for being so inconsistent with updates.

Do comment :)

ps : I wrote a new story. SHOW ME SOME LOVE PEOPLE :D http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1151984/altar-or-the-highway-cnblue-snsd-yongseo-snsdxcnblue-gogumacouple