The Forever- Part 1

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe - Epilogue ~

April, 2020

 

‘’And it’s a wrap, Girl! You worked beautifully . These shots are going to be the displayed all over Manhattan!’’ , Julia , the photographer for a leading Fashion House fervently praised her model , who was now humbly bowing and thanking everyone for their hard work .

‘’Just Manhattan Jules? ‘’ , the model asked cheekily.

Chuckling, the lady called Julia linked her arms with the woman , ‘’ Well, people in Seoul might die from multiple nosebleeds . Especially that gorgeous  boyfriend of yours -‘’ .

‘’True , I am too hot for him anyways! ‘’ , she fanned her face and winked at the photographer before she went to get changed.

The assistants helped her out of that bulky embellished gown, constantly complimenting her on how becoming she looked in that dress.

 She , however, refused to get her make up removed . She needed that glamour to put on her show for the mister.

It was currently  reaching 8 PM in New York, so it must be close to 7 AM back home. Smiling , she opened her laptop and pinged him for a video call .

While she waited for the call to be accepted, she walked over towards the wide glass wall and stood there, watching , with her back facing the web camera.

 

 

 

6,836 miles away , a man was drooling on his keyboard .  Now that he was a key producer and was incharge of debuting a new band and a solo artist, and had a new movie casting offer opposite Ha Ji Won, his workload had increased by leaps and bounds .

Also there was his lovely girlfriend , who always demanded that they eat atleast one meal together.

Over Skype.

She would nibble her dinner daintily , recounting everything she did in the day , while he would wolf down something semi edible yet healthy and nod robotically and then sleep like a log once Seohyun would decide she needs to rest her eyes or something .

But this was a routine that was necessary .

 If he had his way, she would forever be chained next to him , while he would take that blessed nap.

He laughed groggily , and closed his eyes for as long as he could.

Yonghwa didn’t even know when sleep had knocked him under its wing .

But, he certainly did jump in surprise when his laptop shrilled away . But he wasn’t surprised to see who it was.

Smiling sleepily, he accepted the video call and sat in front of his screen .

‘’Good Morning honey!’’ , he affectionately greeted her, but got no response . the view in front of him showed a woman comfortably clad in a pair of very short white shorts and a blue tank top.

However he could only see her back, and her delectable backside.

Sleep escaped his system shortly as he gulped at that body.

‘’ Baby? Turn around, we are connected’’ .

‘’What are you staring at? ‘’

‘’Yahhh , why are you  making oppa wait? ‘’

He rested his face in his palms as he stared at her in a mixture of exasperated drowsiness . The digital clock next to him flashed a bright red 7: 23 AM , his bed looked inviting but his girlfriend was probably frozen or something.

1 sheep , 2 sheep , 3 sheep-

Stealing a sip from his coffee mug , his eyes devoured the feminine figure.

‘’Let it go Joo Hyuna!’’ , he sniggered in his half and half state when she finally moved a little to the right purposely .

She turned her neck and looked at her laptop screen in amusement, where a brown haired mister had his neck craned towards the camera with his mouth half open as he tried to make sense of the Western world.

She stared at the bedazzled Manhattan skyline from her penthouse suite  , her eyes as round as saucers and shoulders tensed in anticipation.

There, in front of her, was a gigantic billboard that featured her . Her brown eyes alluring and  lips lusciously red with her index finger teasing her lower lip .

Innocently  provocative and taken.

She mirrored her Billboard pose and smiled into her web camera , the sleepy man smiling widely as he copied her seductive gesture.

‘’What are you doing?’’ , she laughed as she saw him balance his index finger and pout his already inflated lips .

‘’Seducing my billboard worthy girlfriend . Like this? ‘’ , he grinned as he continued to imitate her.

‘’Nearly there , but you’re missing something extremely important ‘’ , she smiled mischievously as she saw question marks in his eyes. A sure shot sign of all nighters.

‘’Like what? ‘’

She sighed  audibly as she took out her promise ring from her index finger and  slid it back to its original place.

He looked bemused for about a span of 4 seconds when he suddenly clapped his hands .

‘’I’m assuming you know what now’’ , she gave him a lopsided grin and started to nibble her food daintily.

‘’Ofcourse I know, I paid for that ring. I can recognise it from a continental distance too’’ .

‘’Yah Yong Choding! ‘’

‘’Yah? What Hyun Byuntae?’’

‘’Right, I’m a byuntae for you boy-‘’

‘’Ofcourse , I am extremely hot! ‘’ , he fanned his face smugly.

She chuckled , ‘’Sure let’s see how you melt after seeing my hot S-Line in those photos Darling! ‘’ .

‘’You do know what happens to you when you tease me right? ‘’ , he smirked at her.

‘’Well, it’s safe to say that I miss you oppa! ‘’ , her crinkling eyes almost shooting love arrows and eliciting a puppy moan from her boyfriend , ‘’ Why are you whimpering like that ?’’

‘’Because  I miss you crazy and that is translating into my songs these days. The latest one is titled – ‘ Come Back Home’ ‘’

That got her laughing as her face was stuffed with salad. They both laughed until they calmed down enough.

‘’ I can’t wait to come back home to you. New York might be great but home is where my namja is ‘’ , she blew him an air kiss.

‘’You’ve been gone since January, everyone is worried sick about you, I’m sick of kissing my laptop screen all the time and the kids are sick of Nickelback.  Jungshin has refused to cook me dinner and Minhyuk refused to do my laundry ’’ , he munched on some cereal to appease his woman.

‘’Nickelback ? Why?’’

‘’Far Away has been on repeat since January’’ , he shyly bit into his granola bar as he tried to escape her teasing.

‘’Ah I see, Hyoyeon unnie told me you were sulking at Inkigayo backstage after your ballad performance ‘ , Seohyun bit her lip as she resisted the urge to laugh at his sheepish expression.

‘’Well , I had a legitimate reason to be upset! ‘’ , he looked at her face grimly.

‘’Well don’t let me keep you from telling this’’ , she spooned her yoghurt into , anticipating.

‘’It’s nothing important. How was your day? ‘’ , he changed the topic .

‘’It was decent. Could have been better if you had responded to any of my selcas in that blingy dress!’’

‘’Ah, I was busy baby. Plus I avoid checking your texts during work’’ , he fiddled with his web camera.

‘’Again. Do tell Yong ‘’

‘’My girlfriend would be highly offended with another yeoja’s pictures’’ , he grinned.

‘’My doubts are confirmed. My man is no longer my own! ‘’ , she mock wept into her yoghurt.

‘’Is that why you’re looking extra y today? Are you planning to seduce me Joohyun-ie?‘’, he .

‘’Ofcourse, let this woman know that you can’t be shared!’’  , she wiped a fake tear and pouted.

‘’Do you know her?’’

‘’Everyone does’’ , she matched his grin .

‘’Really? Who is this woman?’’

‘’Not going to tell!’’ , she gets up from her chair and faces the billboard once again , waving her ring finger into the camera.

Suddenly , without a warning she hears a loud yawn from Yonghwa , who looks clueless as he suddenly sees her dangerous expression glaring at him from a different world.

‘’Men are really useless. After all the chasing is done, they think it’s okay to yawn like that’’ , she muttered under breath as Yonghwa continued to stare at her with innocent eyes, stifling any future yawns.

‘’You should sleep oppa. I’m going to rest too’’ , she arranged her features into a smile and blew him a kiss .

‘’Alright, Good Night baby’’

‘’Good Morning oppa’’

 

 

Yonghwa smiled as he shut down his laptop and settled himself on stack of pillows, all offering him the love he needed right now.

His eyes settled on the gigantic blow up of their secret photoshoot last November. Pictures were worth a thousand memories and moments, he sighed as he propped his head on the pillow and sighed longingly at their intimate eyeship, their fingers marrying each other as she laughed that laugh he so loved.

Oh why did he propose such a long period before marrying her? The wait was excruciating and her absence didn’t make it any easier for their relationship.

‘’You’re always mine Joohyun’’ , he whispered and smiled as he closed his eyes, willing himself to sleep.

 

 

 

CnBlue Dorm . Same morning.

 

The insides of this palatial 4 bedroom duplex apartment were a stark contrast to the peaceful stillness that the morning hours of Seoul offered .  The outside world had still not woken up from its leisurely weekend slumber, with a few roaming about the streets with a cup of hot coffee to get them roaring .

‘’Hyung , that hurt like a major bug!’’ , Jungshin exclaimed as he released himself from Jonghyun’s snake like headlock and rubbed his ears which had reddened deeper than a berry.

‘’Why did you even send Yoona that picture? Aish , you deserve another round’’ , Jonghyun snarled at the maknae who was still rubbing his sides and trying to not laugh at the usually pale now red guitarist.

‘’Hyung seriously though, I did you a major favour. That pork soup was quite horrible. I bet I did this so you and hyungsoonim can prevent any break-‘’

‘’YAH!’’

‘’Are you both in a zoo or something? What’s up oppas? Why are you guys even up? It’s not even football season yet!’’

Jung Soo Jung tiptoed outside her boyfriend’s bedroom as she heard a loud ruckus in the living room.

‘’Why are you even here?’’ , Jonghyun smoothened his stance before asking her .

‘’Soo Jung-ah! Had a nice sleep?’’ , Jungshin smiled at her and she bit back a giggle.

‘’Yeah I’m alright. But oppa looks like he is in pain’’ , she moved forward when suddenly both the men groaned and turned around, leaving her confused.

‘’What happened  now?’’

‘’Why are you dressed like that in a men full of dorms?’’ , Jonghyun stammered in nervous English.

‘’It’s ‘dorm full of men’ ‘’ , Jungshin snickered as he shook his head at the language phobic man besides him.

They heard Krystal giggle as they hit each other on the head repeatedly.

‘’Alright I’m absolutely decent. Sometimes I totally forget stuff’’ , she laughed at them.

‘’Yeah and your pyjamas shouldn’t be one of that’’ , a very annoyed looking Minhyuk in frizzy bed hair peeked out of his door , to find a very strange set of company chatting together.

‘’Sorry oppa, I was just about to get you your tea’’ , she coyly sprinted towards the kitchen as the three band members settled themselves on the sofa.

Jonghyun was still panting and glaring at the maknae.

Jungshin was trying to coax Minhyuk into an unwilling conversation.

Minhyuk was pushing the bassist away and trying to hit the snooze button on his head.

Krystal returned to the living room with a tray of green tea and chocolate bread as she settled herself between the bickering Jonghyun and Jungshin.

‘’Oppa, did you speak with unnie before she left for Paris?’’ (Krystal)

‘’Ofcourse he did, he kept on sending her wierd reminders like no French kissi-‘’ (Jungshin)

‘’Yah! Watch that tongue of yours!’’ (Jonghyun snarled)

‘’Yeah he something about tongues to her too Soo-‘’ (Jungshin)

‘’Do you really want to die? Stop telling her wierd things. Soo Jung-ah, delete delete!’’ , Minhyuk got up and covered her ears and kicked the back of Jungshin’s calf.

‘’What has become of him ever since he got engaged? ’’ , Jonghyun exclaimed as he shook his head.

‘’What would have been your state, if you eaten that horrid pork soup your girlfriend made for you!’’ (Jungshin)

‘’He never learns, does he?’’ , Krystal whispered as Minhyuk enveloped her in a back hug to protect her from judo moves.

‘’I think Sooyoung should see that album you keep on hiding from all of us.’’ (Jonghyun)

‘’Album? What album?’’ (Jungshin straightened himself)

‘’The one with that Japanese model? What was her name again?’’ , Jonghyun smirked as he pretended to think.

‘’Oyuka san?’’ , Minhyuk joined in the fun as well. The maknae had been driving them crazy ever since he moved in with Sooyoung.

‘’Irie Oyuka? THE Irie Oyuka?’’ , Krystal widened her eyes as she asked, joining in the fun because the maknae had paled instantly.

‘’No-no. Nothing Soojungie’’

‘’Ah! I want to know!’’ , she joined in with the laughter as Jonghyun menacingly cracked his knuckles and laughed at the maknae who had plopped on the couch with a gruff expression.

‘’Is Yonghwa hyung sleeping?’’ , Minhyuk asked no in particular.

‘’Yeah, this is usually the time he gets to sleep. I think the skyping must have ended already’’ , Jonghyun said in between mouthfuls of egg stew.

‘’This has been the longest he and Seohyun have been ever apart’’ (Minhyuk)

‘’Will you miss me once I move to L.A. for school?’’ , Krystal asked him.

‘’Nope’’

‘’Yeah, me neither’’

They both stuck out their tongues to each other and ate breakfast.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

May,2020

 

 

We will land at the Los Angeles International Airport in the next 20 minutes. Please keep your seats upright as we prepare for the descent. Thank you.

 

A pleasant female voice boomed across the aircraft as the airhostesses and stewards hustled to keep everyone in check with the issued instruction. One man however, was still in the lavatory making sure that he looked perfect for the arrival, as a 16 hour long flight can literally ruin everything!

‘’What is hyung doing inside?’’, Jungshin asked no one in particular when a hand s behind his nape and got lost inside his hair , ‘’Don’t excite me now’’.

‘’Why? I thought this was a long winding fantasy for you?’’ , Choi sooyoung smirked at her fiancé.

‘’Why am I stuck with couples and love lorn pups?’’ , Yuri exclaimed out loud while everyone snickered when they realised she was indeed sitting amidst 4 odd couples.

‘’This is why I tell you to hold your wine Yuri-ah. See even Jonghoon-ssi is scared of you’’ , Tiffany elbowed her friend.

‘’Aish, where is Yong? I can tolerate just him at the moment!’’

‘’He is prettying himself up’’ (Jonghyun)

‘’Or maybe he is so dead excited about seeing her!’’ (Sunny)

‘’I want gelato’’

Everyone looked at the meek whiny voice of Krystal Jung, who was leaning against Amber.

‘’What?!’’ , she started when she realised 16 pairs of eyes on her.

Yonghwa finally got out of the lavatory and took his seat besides Yuri and Minhyuk.

‘’Done Yong yeoja? Do you want some lip gloss to finish your look? , Yuri asked him in a deathly sarcasm.

‘’why are you so mean Yuri-ah, FT is performing after all!’’ , he laughed at his sister in law.

‘’That’s what she should be worried about’’ , Taeyon added conspiratorially.

‘’I hope Jessica unnie has gelato already for me’’ , Krystal sighed audibly.

‘’Now what? I’m craving some!’’ , she said to no one in particular when everyone looked at her shook their heads.

‘’What you’re craving is some attention dongsaeng’’ , Yonghwa teased his almost younger sister.

‘’And you’re craving Seohyun unnie’’

‘’Omo have some decency. That sounds dirty’’ , Jungshin covered his ears.

‘’How is that possible when you are the dirtiest of us all?’’ , Jonghyun didn’t miss the chance to retort acidly.

‘’Stop fighting boys. Don’t ruin Yong’s moment here’’, Hyoyeon woke up from her nap and winked at the naughty smile he was wearing, ‘’what do you look so particularly pleased about? You’re not actually thinking about it? YAH THAT’S OUR PRECIOUS BABY!’’

‘’ARGH hyung! you are such a ert!’’ , Jungshin again dramatically cringed making Yonghwa laugh out loud.

‘’Ew ew I cannot take this anymore. YAH JUNG YONG! Get that disgusting smile off your face before I beat you’’ , Yuri growled at her co-passenger.

Bogoshipo Seohyun-ssi , he smiled and sipped his water before they landed.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

Hello, sorry I havn't been able to update this at all. Life gets in the way :x

I am planning to post this in 2 parts. I thought I would post both of them together, but what the heck :P

It isn't much but I hope you guys like it :)

This is sort of my way of wishing you guys a belated Christmas and a belated birthday to @believerremember :)

Alright, hope no one forgot about me lol

If you liked this/disliked it , please leave a comment :) I will post the second part soon after editing!