Cheering Me Up

Moonlight : First Love

“ I like you.”

“Park Chanyeol, stop saying nonsense after what you did.” I threaten him.

“I’m not lying. I really do.” He firmly stated, make me only can throw him a disbelief look.” I was angry at him and quite jealous when he always besides you, while I’m not.” He rubbed his neck awkwardly.

“I don’t know since when I start to feel like that to you, but I did eventually.” I met eyes with him, make my face blushed immediately.

“I’m really sincere with my feelings.”

“I…”

“You can give me your answer later..after you think you can forgive me for what I say to Baekhyun. I really don’t mean it to tell him that.”

I stayed quiet, still angry with him, also still shocked by his sudden confession.

"I understand. I'll stay silence to you..for a while." With that, he walk away, leaving me with a confused feeling.

 

 

I sighed for a thousand times, thinking about Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. *Why there always being those two that often makes me headache??*

A loud noise came from the kitchen, makes me came back to reality. I stormed into the kitchen, only being greeted by my brother who looked surprised that I came into the kitchen.

“Why.. why did you wake up so early??” He said. I look around, realizing that the kitchen was messy and unorganized. There was a burnt toast and fried egg on the sink. I try my best not to laugh.

“I..uhh..trying to make a breakfast for us..but failed.” He mumbled as he pouted.

“How can you even burnt the toast? That was the easiest thing, oppa.” I chuckled and taking the job to clean the kitchen.

“I’m sorry.”

“For what? Dirtying the kitchen?” I .

“That I told everyone you’re my little sister.” He replied, only make me melted inside.

“That’s okay, oppa. They will found out sooner or later if you don’t reveal it now. I’m sorry for keep telling you to keep it as a secret. Mianhae.” I apologize to him, make he look at me with a touched expression.

“Aww that was sweet sis~ I love you too~” he attacked me with a backhug, make me scowled in return.

“Oppa I’m cleaning!” I bit a smile.* He’s just like Baekhyun when he’s being praised.* My smile faded as I remember Baekhyun’s cold treatment to me yesterday. *He must hate me now, didn’t he?*

Chen noticed my sad face as he broke the hug.

“You’re in trouble again. Who is it this time?” He asked.

“Baekhyun. And Chanyeol..also.” I flushed red after remembering the confession he gave to me.

“You always have problem with them. Want me to beat them?” He suggested, make me turn to him, shocked. He laughed after saw my reaction.

“Oppa! That wasn’t funny!”

“It was.” I shrugged in return.

“I guess you ‘ll walk to school alone again.” I nodded in reply.

“Walk together with us then. It’s been a while since you did so. We also don’t have to avoid you anymore after what I say.” He grinned. * At least I can walk with my brother to school together.* I smiled back.

“Okay.”

"Good girl."

 

 

 

 

*Liar.* I pouted.

Soon as me and my brother meet his group, they ignored me as they talk so loudly, and even leave me far behind them. Besides me was Luhan, who walked slowly to keep at the same pace as me.

“Oppa you don’t have to walk slowly like me. Just walk ahead with them, you know.” I give him a smile, make he rubbed his neck sheepishly.

“No. I won’t leave you behind. You’re a girl.” He flashed a sweet smile, make me blushed.

“You’ re so kind, Luhan oppa.” I beamed.

We were staring at each other, when both of us could hear a loud cough from my brother in front. I pouted. *He’s listening to us, and now even let out a fake cough to tease me?*

“Luhan, stop acting like gentleman to my sister. It’s not like you.” My brother’s teasing voice make both of us turn to look at those boys, who now look at us with an amused face.

“What? I’m always being kind to everyone.” He defended while stealing a glance to me.

“Really? But you just being overly kind, especially—“

“Oh shut up Kim Jongdae. You’re talking to a HYUNG here, so stop being so annoying!” Luhan finally exploded, and attacking Chen with a firm headlock, make he yelped in pain.

“Oww! Sorry Luhan hyung! Yah you guys help me!” He begged the others, who just ignoring him. I laughed while looking at my brother who seem like he was betrayed by us.

“I hate you guys.”

“We all hate you too.”

I laughed so hard with them along our walk, without realizing that was actually two persons staring at me with a smile.

A relieving smile from my brother, who was grateful seeing you’ve being cheered up again.

Also there was Luhan who was staring intently at you, with a loving smile.

 

 

 

A/N : Hello again! Sorry for the late update, and hope you enjoying this chapter! And also, I officially had a poster for this story! *Whoop whoop*

Do comment and enjoy! ;)