I'm Sorry

Moonlight : First Love

“How do you know about that, Chanyeol?” Baekhyun shifted his gaze to Chanyeol who sat besides him.

He gulped. “I..I found out about it..accidentally.” He averted his gaze everywhere except Baekhyun.

“She…told you?”

Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun’s voice seems disappointed as he mentioned your name.

“It’s not her fault that I know that, Baek! I asked her—“

Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh. “That’s okay. I do like Kyungsoo, just like you know. It seems like she’s telling everything she knows to you. I’m just being a second person for her from now on.”

“It’s not like that. You are her bestfriend, more than me. Don’t misunderstood.” Chanyeol defended, but he said nothing.

“Baekhyun.”

“We’ll talk later, Chanyeol.” He gave his attention to lessons again, make Chanyeol only can stay silent, without make any more explaination about the reason to him.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun! Let’s go!” I beamed happily when I saw him going out from his classroom. His dull expression in him makes me puzzled.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“I’m not in a mood of eating right now. You go with Chanyeol instead.” His cold voice makes me wondered what’s wrong with him.

“Are you sick? Let me treat you a warm drinks, Baek—“

“I’m okay.” He replied with uninterested tone, make my heart filled with worry. *What’s wrong with him??*

“Have fun with Chanyeol.” He said with a small smile. “Why did you say that, Baek?” After he said that, he said nothing more and taking a step to leave me behind.

“Baekhyun—“ I called him as he already walk away from me. I was about to chase him when an arm stopped me.

“~~~~~-ah.” I turn around and see Chanyeol approaching me with an unreadable expression.

“I have something to tell you. About Baekhyun.” He started the conversation, make me look at him with a curious look.

“About him?” I asked him again, make him slowly nodded.

“Promise you.. won’t be mad at me.” He gave me a guilty look, makes me chuckled.

“What is it? You seem so afraid over something! Do you make Baekhyun angry? It’s a common thing you do to him everyday.” Even if I try to make his expression brightened, his expression turned even more darker.

“I’m so sorry, ~~~~ ah.”

“Yeol-ah, what are you try to say—“

“I accidently blurted that he likes Kyungsoo to him. He knows that… you tell me about that.” He explained with a worried tone.

The atmosphere turned silence as I try to process what he told me.

“Yeol, what..” I can’t say more as I turn speechless, try to contain my anger towards him.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to—“

“So that’s why he didn’t seem too happy when he saw me earlier. This..is the reason?” I stare at Chanyeol who now look at me with an apologetic look.

“Yeol I told you to keep it a secret, am I?” I raised my voice for the first time to him, make all the passerby in the hallway take a glance to both of us.

“~~~~~-ah listen to me.”

“He will no longer see me as his bestfriend, Yeol! He will think I betrayed him!  He’ll hate me..” I try to hold back my tears. *I’m acting cold to my brother, and now Baekhyun already cold towards me..*

“I know I was wrong. I’ll try to explain to him.”

“That’s it Yeol. Please stay away from me..for a while.” I said, make Chanyeol expression turned horrified by my statement.

“Please go.” I turned around, only to be blocked by his hand grabbing my wrist. His grip were tight, preventing me from taking any steps further.

“Please. Don’t avoid me. I know it was my mistake.” He pleaded me.

“Yeol, Let go of me—“

“ I like you.” He confessed, make my eyes widened.

“Park Chanyeol.” I pry my hand from him, shocked by his statement.

“ I like you. Like how your feelings for Baekhyun, I felt it, towards you.”

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hello! Here comes the angsty chappie, hope you like it.. and sorry if this chapter is short! Please enjoy and do comment! :)