[Epilogue]

Prank of the Century

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank goodness! Okay see you. Wait. What?! You’re not gonna help with cleaning up? Man, we got so much things to do. Okay, okay, because I’m happy you’re back together I’ll let you go tonight. But you’ll have to recruit Baek in the fraternity, ya hear me? Hahaha Okay, okay bye.”

 

Suho ended his call with a smile. He turned to his driver beside him, who – religiously – guarded Kai’s bike like it was Yamaa’s lost treasure. The night air was cold, but his heart’s warm.

 

“You can go once the car arrives,” he said.

 

“Don’t want me to pick you up later, sir?” the old man asked. Suho shook his head, smiling. “I have plans.” He curtly replied, tapping lightly on the man’s arm. The driver nodded. With that, Suho turned and went inside the restaurant.

 

Everything was going alright it seemed. The stage was filled with the frat brothers, some looking down in embarrassment while some, like Chen, looked like he regretted every minute that the spotlight shone on him. Minseok bounced from one end of the stage to the other, spreading his personality into the air (in stark contrast with the other boys’ glum faces). It was time for the “take-out” segment, and the man buffet was ready-to-serve. Suho watched as the audience eagerly pointed out their picks and argued with each other. He smiled to himself and wondered what on earth the boys onstage were going to do once they got paired with another boy.

 

Welcome to the real world brothers, he told himself, feeling triumphant.

 

The next thing he did was look for Kyungsoo. He was, basically, pinned behind the stage to hand out cue cards to Minseok as the event progressed. But now that the event was coming to an end, he figured that the boy would be free of his responsibilities already.

 

Upon making his way through the crowd of nineteen viciously claiming their man-prizes, Suho instantly saw Kyungsoo fixing the stash of papers on his table. Suho grinned and called out to him.

 

“D.O!”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in terror upon hearing Suho’s voice.

 

“Mr. President please! Stop calling me with that name in public!” Kyungsoo answered in an alarmed and loud whisper. Suho just laughed.

 

“Okay okay gee. Calm down. No one’s gonna hear us back here. Everyone’s out there either onstage or laughing by the buffet table at those onstage.”

 

And then, all of a sudden, he grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm. “Come.” Suho said as he pulled the boy with him. The smaller boy, understandably, gasped in surprise.

 

“M-Mr. President, what are you doing?” Kyungsoo asked as he let himself get dragged by the boy with him, taking quick glances to the crowd just a curtain away from them.

 

“We need to talk.”

 

“But Mr. President they’re gonna see us.”

 

“Everyone’s busy, they won’t notice.”

 

“But Minseok?”

 

“Nah he can handle himself.”

 

“What if they look for us?”

 

“Kris can handle that.”

 

“Mr. President-“ Kyungsoo muttered one last time before Suho stopped and wrapped his arm around the smaller boy. Suho nuzzled his nose to the smaller boy’s ear and whispered. “It’s fine, okay? Don’t worry.” Kyungsoo let out a whimper garnering a chuckle from Suho.

 

Soon enough, they arrived at the cramped bathroom near the kitchen. A cook noticed their embrace and Suho answered him with a wink. The red on Kyungsoo’s face almost reached the tip of his ears.

 

As soon as they closed the door, Suho pinned Kyungsoo on the wall. The smaller boy gasped but held on Suho’s arm tightly, not letting go of the boy’s piercing gaze at him. The space between their faces slowly disappeared until Suho’s lips were just a centimeter away from him. Suho smiled.

 

“This feels nice.” Suho whispered, letting his nose rub against Kyungsoo’s lips.

 

“Y-yeah,” Kyungsoo answered. He gulped. “So why are we here again? Don’t tell me you want to make out in this confined restroom?”

 

“That sounds like a good idea.” Suho muttered planting a kiss on Kyungsoo’s nose. He let out a small moan and, soon, Suho’s lips started making its way to his neck.

 

“Mr. President, please just tell me what we should be talking about,” He was cut off when the president found his way to the smaller boy’s lips. He pulled back in surprise.

 

“Goddammit Suho just tell me straight. We still have lots to do!” Surprisingly, Suho stopped and instead wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist to pull him closer to him.

 

“Okay okay sorry. Don’t be so uptight.” Suho replied. He cleared his throat before talking again. “So Chanyeol and Baek are back together.”

 

Kyungsoo beamed. “Oh my gosh! When? How?”

 

“Tonight. I don’t know the details yet maybe he’d tell us tomorrow.”

 

“He’s not coming back tonight? That .”

 

“Hey calm down. Let’s give them time. The past weeks were too hard for him.”

 

“If you say so,” Kyungsoo shrugged. Suho pulled the boy closer and rested his head on his shoulder. “So uhm…” He kissed the smaller boy’s ear. “Should we just tell the guys that we’re dating?”

 

Kyungsoo pushed him hard.

 

“Absolutely ing not!”

 

“Come on, D.O.”

 

“No,”

 

“Why not?”

 

“This is an illegal affair!”

 

“Why? Because we’re both boys? Oh please, you were the one preaching about gender equality all week.”

 

“No that’s not it.”

 

“Then what’s the reason?”

 

“I don’t know. It’s just that… I’ve been busy doing all these things for the fraternity and that made us closer. Maybe the others might think I’d been around with you all this time.”

 

Suho broke into laughter. Kyungsoo rested his head on the taller boy’s chest in embarrassment.

 

“ around?” Suho replied once he calmed down. “That’s not totally wrong, though.” Kyungsoo punched his chest hard. What was intended to intimidate only got the president in another fit of chuckles.

 

“Okay sorry,” Suho kissed the boy’s forehead. Kyungsoo leaned back to the wall and wrapped his arm around Suho’s neck. Suho continued talking. “But you know these guys, they’d understand. Don’t worry.”

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “It’s because I know them that I am so worried.”

 

“Oh come on D.O., they might be s but they still understand. They came to the event even if they’re not really comfortable getting paired with another guy. They listened to you. They’ll listen to you again. Trust me.”

 

They both fell silent. They looked at each other’s eyes while Suho playfully tilted his head from left to right smiling. Kyungsoo almost melted on the spot.

 

“But Suho…” he stopped and Suho knew it was his cue to talk. He sighed. He held the smaller boy’s face and lifted his eyes to meet his.

 

“Okay, okay. I won’t force you. I’ll respect your decision. If this doesn’t make you comfortable, then to hell with it! I don’t want to lose you because of my selfishness.” He messed Kyungsoo’s hair. “After all you are D only One for me.” Kyungsoo laughed as Suho planted pecks on his cheek.

 

“God you’re so cheesy.” He said as he wrapped his arms tighter to pull Suho closer. Kyungsoo let out a soft “thank you” and then kissed Suho on the lips. The president couldn’t help but giggle, yet he aggressively sought for the smaller boy’s mouth as they exchanged moans and gasps in their embrace.

 

When suddenly – as if the gods up above were playing with them – the door burst open.

 

They both jumped in shock, watching in horror as the door revealed a stunned Minseok frozen on his place. The three looked at each other unable to speak.

 

Suho wanted to punch himself for forgetting to lock the door.

 

Minseok wanted to punch himself for not knocking.

 

Kyungsoo wanted to punch himself for blushing like a ripe tomato.

 

In the end, Minseok let out a huge sigh and turned towards the two. “It’s okay, my pee came back up. You can finish what you were doing. I won’t tell. I promise. Go on, go on. I’ll just close this blasted door. Next time you be wise to lock.” And he carefully shut the door.

 

Suho clicked the latch. He stared at Kyungsoo while biting his lip. Kyungsoo’s forehead creased. Moments later, they found themselves chuckling at the sudden turn of events.

 

“We’re telling them, after all.” Kyungsoo announced. Suho groaned. “I’m sooooorry!” he pleaded between giggles. They untangled themselves from their embrace.

 

“Oh for the love of god, might as well just go on with it.” Kyungsoo said, fixing his shirt before turning to Suho and adjusting his tie for him. Suho smiled. He leaned close to the smaller boy.

 

“Karma’s a ,” Suho whispered. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

“Indeed,” he replied as he kissed the taller boy.    

 

But it’s one goddamn, delightful .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Gawd! I just love their pairing. Hahaha So here goes the epilogue just to let you know what happened back in the speed-dating event. I was planning to elaborate on Suho and Kyungsoo's relationship in the story but oh well I hope this is enough.

Want to see more of the Epsilon Chi Omicron (EXO) fraternity? I have lots in store for this fraternity AU but I'll finish my other fics first. Thank you for reading my works! I'll hear you out in the comments' section :3