Operation "TAESTAL"

Unofficially Yours [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Eumni crosses her arms as Jonghyun sits down beside her.

"Milk tea with pearl right?" he asks.

Eumni snaps her head away, making a humpf sound whilst doing so.

Jonghyun laughs as she pouts with her nose up high. "Yah, Eumni!"

Eumni turns around and takes a sneak at the drink. Wouldn't want to waste it…

She uncrosses her arms and takes the drink with one hand.

Eumni bites her lip as Jonghyun scrolls through his phone.

 

*poke*

 

Jonghyun turns his head to Eumni, who's sheepishly smiling back. "So you're talking to me now?"

Eumni shrugs. "I-I can never put the straw into the bubble cup… it always explodes everywhere when I try!" she complains.

Jonghyun smirks and takes the drink from her hand. "Seriously?" He skilfully pokes the straw into the drink and grins. "Easy peasy-"

"Lemon squeezy."  Eumni finishes.

Jonghyun squints. "You know, we get along better than I thought we would."

"Really?" Eumni scoffs and takes another sip from her bubble tea. "That doesn’t mean I'm your Jagiya."

Jonghyun smirks and flips his hair. "Anyone would kill for that position you know."

"Yeah, kill me!"

Jonghyun nods his head. "Yeah, that is true. Good luck with that."

Eumni gasps and shoves him partly off his chair. "We're supposed to be getting Taemin and Krystal together, not US!"

"Wouldn’t that be a treat!" he says.

Eumni rolls her eyes and looks at her watch. "2:50… school finishes at 3:15." she mumbles. "Which gives us 25 minutes to plan something. Pali pali!" she yells.

Jonghyun's eyes widen from the sudden change of volume. "Relax!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter