Lunch Time.

Unofficially Yours [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“MY EYES!” I scream. This movie should be rated M for the scenes.

Krystal rolls her eyes. “Oh please, like your innocent anyway, for all I know, you’re just covering ‘em so you can imagine making out with L.Joe!” she says and pokes her tongue out.

I gasp. Eh, she’s my best friend, what can I expect? “Well… it was unexpected okay?”

She shakes her head with a laugh, and turns off the television screen. “So, who’s the guy you were flirting with at the café today?” she says as she wiggles her eyebrows. “Reow.”

I roll my eyes. She’s not talking about Jonghyun right? “W-who Daehyun?”

“HIM TOO! But first, Jonghyun. Man, you lucky ! Why does my freak of a best friend always get cute guys?!”

“Excuuse me! I was only talking to him because OPERATION: Taestal is a GO GO now!”

She waves her hand. “That’s good but seriously, gurl, he gave you the nod.”

I raise an eyebrow. “The… nod?”

“Yeah, you know…” she swiftly lifts her head and shoots me a flirty look with her eyes, biting her lip in the process. Cos that really looks like Jonghyun Krystal. ”Something like that.”

I scoff.

“He gives good nods Kim Eumni.”

“Pfft yeah okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

Next Day

 Pfft. School. Yay.

"Oppa." I say, with AS MUCH aegyo I can pull off. "Can you PWEASE drop me off today?" I ask sweetly.

Kyungsoo flinches. "Oh my god, never show that to ANYONE got that Eumni?! You'll never get a boyfriend with that kind of face!"

I gasp. "Oppa! You're so mean!" I punch his arm, earning a slight groan.

"Yah, respect your elders Eumni!" That excuse though pfft.

"Oppa please! I'm gonna be late if I walk!"

He scoffs. "You're just scared of your fanboys."

I glare at him. "They're surprising sometimes okay!"

He laughs. "Yeah okay, come on."

 

 

I open the car door and step out. "Bye oppa!"

He waves then speeds off, like his life depended on it or something. Weirdo.

Hmm, I wonder where Krystal is?

I sling my backpack onto both of my shoulders, flipping my ponytail in the process.

 

*TEEN TOP we gonna rock it drop it top it, Hey don’t stop it pop it, Jangnan anieyo jangnan anieyo jangnan anieyo*

I lip sing along to the lyrics of my ringtone, totally forgetting someone's actually calling me. Eh, I should answer it huh?

 

Me: Hello?

Random: Hey partner!

Me: ...Who's this?

Random: *gasp* How could you forget me so quickly?

Me: Sorry, I think you have the wrong number.

 

I hang up the phone and earn a gasp from behind. "Did you just hang up on the Great Jonghyun?!"

I roll my eyes. "How did you even get my number?"

He smirks. "I've got connections." he says and flips his fringe out of his face.

"Yeah okay…"

"So, how is this gonna work?"

I look up to his face questioningly. "How is what going to work?"

He tsks. "Getting … wait, who are we even trying to get together?"

*RIIING*

Oh my god, stupid bell.

"Uh… sit next to each other in homeroom?"

He chuckles. "Yeah, I'll just get that nerd to move for ya."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In class

 

Jonghyun walks ahead of you and swiftly walks into the room with his usual charming smile on his face. You wait for a minute, letting his fan girls sink his "hotness" in. You take a deep breath and straighten your top. You charge inside with a soft smile on your face.

"Eumni's here!" you hear coming from every corner of the room.

You wave at everyone and look towards Jonghyun's direction. You roll your eyes when you see a Yumi draped over his lap. Guess talking to each other during homeroom is out of the question.

Jonghyun catches your eye before as you walk towards your seat, his eyes widening of realization.

Lunch time, he mouths. You give him a slight nod, only noticeable if you had been observing your head actions, him giving a slight smile before… continuing with his business.

You shiver, then take your seat in the middle row.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter