Never give up :)

What should I do?!!!.. >.< ( Eottokhae?)
---:- Café-:--- "OHMYGAD! Finally!! Cafè! I wanna love you kiss you hug you make you only mine!!!!" Amber said with a famished dino face! And bursts the door open like a real dino,  "Gosh, Kyu and Byul You two are so slow!!! Cmon! Lets eattt~ ah im gonna--" Amber was speaking fast until something, SOMEONE, rather.. Caught her now sparkling eyes... "Key.." She uttered obliviously.. Heart beating faster than it's typical rate... At the other hand.. Key was stupefied by the sudden eye contact with his LOVE~  "umm, I - am-- uhh--" Amber murmured "Hey, Your so demanding! I will treat you anyway?! Oh- uh HEY KEY~!"said Kyuhyun with Sungbyul, who finally caught up with the flabbergasted girl standing infront of a boy waiting for him to love her, I mean door ,standing infront of a door ㅎ.ㅎ..( Sorry that was from a movie=Notting hill) And they went up to Key who broke the eye contact and blushed crimson red trying to hide his smile from the sudden moment .. While Sunbyul was pushing Amber who wants to get the heck out of that café for what just happened. They all sat up: amber:byul , kyuhyun:key on the other side.. "Kyuhyunn!!! Why did you bring her here? Didnt you know what I told you..??" Key whispered to Kyuhyun " What? Its ok! Anyway, AMBER DID YOU KNOW THAT --" Kyuhyun was interupted by Key's hand, which covered his mouth making him fumble the last words.. "I think we should just order~" Key said anxiously "Yeah i agree" Amber added Kyuhyun had his evil smirk on, while Sungbyul "hey amber you like him dont you?" She whispered "What NO?!" Amber replied shocked "Reallly? How could that be???"  "What? I dont get you" "OH! Forget what I said, You like him!!!" " No" "Yes" "No----~~!!!!!!!!>•<" "hey!have respect at your unnie, and your NATURAL Aegyo wont work on me, coz I do have aegyo toooo , Bleh! So Just tell meee:))" "Kay fine, But you wont tell him or anyone right?not even Kyuhyun?"  "Of course" Sunbyul uttered then grinned "NO" "YAHHHHH~~~" Sungbyul whined and fake cried aegyo~ lels " OK FINE~! Come with me!" Amber said and dragged her to the restroom near the cashier counter "No, Not yet" Amber stated "Huh? I dont get it.." "not now, Im still unsure of how I feel, How should I know he's not playing around like somw random guy? Plus its the first time I felt like... Umm uhh...." "Love... =)" "NO! NO NO!!, maybe.." Amber gave up easily and grinned widely like she wanted to jump as high as the long-necked dinosaur, cliché I know.. "Well , I wanted to test him first.. I dont wanna give up easily, If he LOVES me , He'll have to try and win my heart.." Amber added with determination in her voice "Maybe, I should do that to Kyu?" "oh~ Yeah! Probably think so! He's just courting right?" "Well, yeah... But we kind of acted like were still JUST FRIENDS and not together - together right?" Sungbyul timidly said "aahuh" Amber sarcastically said and nod "Nah~ on second thought... No~" and shook her head "Well , I hope he'll win your heart:)" Sungbyul said chAnging back to the real topic "I hope so too" Amber said softly and unclearly    "Say whhatt??" Sungbyul dumbfoundedly said to her "WHAT? i said NOTHING :) but all i hear is nothing nothing? Right?"  "ok..." sungbyul nodded unsurely.. -///////- another chapter done-//////-  Im a lazy girl!~ - jessica snsd : lazy girl(dolce far niente)