Chapter 3

Just One Day Together

Nana's POV

Jungkook and I spent the rest of our night together celebrating his birthday with the members. While the oppas were getting drunk, Jungkook and I snuck away to the rooftop. Jungkook grabbed my hands and stared at me. "I've really missed you Nana..." he whispered. I smiled and gave him a hug. We sat down against a wall and just stared at the stars. "This is like the night when I left...." I said. Jungkook laughed slightly. 

After awhile, we were both laying down, my head resting on his chest. "Let's go on a date tomorrow. I'll ditch pratice and take you out." Jungkook suddenly said. I sat up and stared at him before saying, "Oppa! You can't ditch!! Besides your fans will recongize you and you'll get into a huge scandal!" he sat up too and pouted. "But I want to take you out jagi~" I giggled at his attempted aegyo. "Ani. You're going to pratice. I can just go watch you guys pratice neh?" he sighed and nodded. I grabbed his hand and intertwined it together. "Oppa, at least we'll be together right?" he nodded and smiled at me. 

~ Next Day ~

"Nana!!!" Jin shouted and hugged me. Everybody came up to me and hugged me soon afterwards. "This place really hasn't changed a bit." I looked around the room. I sat in a corner as soon as pratice started and watched them pratice. 

Jungkook's POV
"Hyungs, I'm going to skip for today and take Nana out okay?" Rap Mon smiled and said, "Go ahead, we'll tell the teacher." I smiled and walked up to Nana. I grabbed her hand and ran out of the pratice room. "Oppa where are we going?" she asked. "Someplace special." I told her. I looked behind me to see her give her cute, lost look. I laughed and ran faster. 

We finally made it to the place we first met, the school rooftop. "Eh? Why are we here?" she asked. I turned to face her and whispered, "To spend our 'might-be' last day together, where we first met." Nana smiled sligthly and punched my arm. "Yah, who said this was going to be the last day huh?" I laughed and put my arm over her shoulders. "Come on, I want to show you something." 

Nana's POV

Jungkook led me around the corner of the roof, behind the wall. Tears started to form in my eyes when I saw everything. There was a table with a small cake on it. Pictures of Jungkook and me were in a huge frame. I walked up to the cake and saw us on it. I turned around to give Jungkook a hug, but he was gone. "Oppa?" I couldn't find him anywhere. I was suddenly hugged from behind. "Right here!" I laughed slightly as Jungkook nestled his face into my neck. 

"Thank you oppa..." I whispered. He turned me around and kissed me. "Anything for you." We walked back to the table and ate some cake, well sort of. Jungkook decided to dump half of the cake on my face. "Yah!" I chased him around the rooftop. "Cake monster!!!" Jungkook screamed. I finally caught up to him and gave him a huge cake filled kiss. "The cake is good." Jungkook said and then kissed my cheek. "But it's not as good as you." I smiled from his cheesy line. 

Nobody's POV

Nana and Jungkook spent the rest of the day on the school's rooftop, laughing at fond memories, playing around, and making memories. It got dark soon, too soon. 

"Oppa....I have to leave tomorrow..." Nana quietly said. Jungkook pulled Nana closer to him and said, "I know. Let's just make this moment count. Besides, I'll still be here, waiting for you always." Nana fought the urge to cry and sat up. "Oppa, let's not do this anymore. I don't want you to wait for me. There's a possibility that if I ever do come back, you'll move on. I don't want to come back hoping that you'll still be here for me, but only to find you with someone else." Jungkook was shocked by this and held both of Nana's hand. "Nana, I can't find another girl. You're the only one who understands me, knows what I'm feeling and thinking before anyone else could. You're my bestfriend and my other half. I'll always be here waiting for you even if I have to wait until i'm 70, I love you Kim Nana, nothing is going to change that." By now tears were falling down Nana's face. "I love you too Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook wiped Nana's tears with his thumb and said, "Come on, it's getting dark. You need sleep for tomorrow." Jungkook stood up and helped Nana up. 

Nana's POV

~ Next Morning ~

I woke up and felt a pang in my chest. I wasn't ready to leave Jungkook, again. "Let's go Nana.." I washed up and changed into a pair of black leggings, an oversized 'The Beatles' tshirt, and put on my white ankled converse. I braided my hair to the side and placed a maroon 'Nef' beanie on my head. I grabbed my bag and luggage and walked out of the hotel. 

"Morning beautiful." Jungkook was outside the hotel waiting for me. I smiled and he led me to the car. "Manger Hyung, Incheon Airport please." Jungkook held my hand and carresed it with his finger. I looked at him and he looked back, he gave me a small smile and I ree back. After 15 minutes of silence in the car. Jungkook and I walked out of the car. "Oppa, people will see you." Jungkook shrugged it off and took his sunglasses off, placing them on me. "But they won't see you." I smiled and we walked hand in hand to the check in (I've never been to an airport before so excuse all of the things I say wrongly xD )

It was time for me to board and I was about to take the glasses off to give it back to Jungkook, but he stopped me. "Keep them, it looks better on you. Besides it'll be another reminder of me." I smiled and kissed him. I didn't care how many people were going to take pictures of us, all that matter was the last minutes of us together. "You'll be waiting?" I pulled away from the kiss and asked. Jungkook nodded and asked, "And you'll be back?" I nodded and put my pinky up. "Promise." Jungkook locked pinkies with me and said, "Promise." I laughed slightly and gave my final goodbye to Jungkook. "I'll call you when I'm there okay?" I shouted. He gave me a thumbs up and I made my way to the plane, giving one last look to Jungkook. 

~ 3 years later ~

"Nana?" I stood up from my seat. "Yes?" "Please come with me." I nodded and walked along the hall ways with the person. I walked inside the room of sweaty people, but one in particular caught my eyes. "Boys, this is your new dance inscructor. Kim Nana." 

"Hello, we are BTS" I smiled at them and held in my laugh from their shocked expressions. "I look foreward to working with you all. Escipally you Jungkook." I smiled at Jungkook and he gave one back. 


That's it you guys!!! I hope you all liked it! Oh and I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I just moved to a new house and I just barely got internet!! I'm so sad that this is over now though...I really enjoyed writing this. Anyways, please subscribe and comment what you think! Author-nim out!! <3