Chapter 2

Just One Day Together

Nana's POV

I laid in my new bed, in my new room staring at the ceiling. I grabbed my phone and went to the messages, reading all of Jungkook's and my messages to each other. I teared up thinking about him, thousands of miles away from me. "Aigoo...What am I going to do with my stubborn prince?" I asked myself, imaging how Jungkook would be stubborn to not pratice. I tossed my phone to the side and took a deep breath before getting off the bed. "Kaja Nana! You can do it!" I cheered myself up as I walked into the bathroom, getting ready for the first day of school. 

School finally ended and I made my way home. I walked inside only to find my parents gone. I dropped my bag by the door and made my way to my room, grabbing my red laptop along the way. I opened it up and scrolled through my twitter feed, only to find out that the oppas finally debuted! I widened my eyes and quickly went on YouTube to watch it. "No More Dream?" I questioned the title, but shrugged it off. I clicked on it and watched in excitement about seeing Jungkook. Once it ended I clapped like a fool to myself. I realized what I was doing and softly smacked my head.  I laughed silently and turned my laptop off. Soon afterwards I fell asleep.

Jungkook's POV

"Are you okay?" Jimin came up to me and asked. I nodded my head and stood up. "Let's pratice!" I tried to sound cheerful. Jimin gave the other members a look of worry. I noticed and told them, "I'm okay. Let's pratice for the showcase." Jin turned the music on and we began pratice. Pratice went on until 2am. The hyungs and I walked to our dorms, which wasn't far from the building. I walked behind them and pulled my phone out, staring at the homescreen picture of Nana and I. I smiled faintly. "Yah! Hurry! It's cold!!" Rap Mon shouted up ahead. I looked up and saw the hyungs all looking at me. I ran up to them and we continued on our way.

~ A Whole Year Later ~

I woke up to an empty room. "What? Where are the hyungs?" I got off the bed and walked around the dorm looking for them. I found a note on the table and picked it up. 

Jeon Jungkook! Happy Birthday~ Sorry the hyungs left early, we all had plans. J-Hope and Jin are out visiting their families, Suga is producing a song in the recording studio, Rap Mon and Jimin are at the ASC (AFTER SCHOOL CLUB) recording, and I'm out at the dance studio! Come down when you wake up neh? Happy Birthday Jungkook!! ~ V 

I ruffled my hair and sighed. I was expecting this, we were always busy on birthdays. I got changed and walked to the dance studio. After a few minutes of walking, I saw V in the studio dancing to SPEED's Don't Tease Me. He turned around in the middle of the dance and smiled. I smiled back and walked in. "Yah let's go celebrate your birthday later tonight okay? I'll treat you to ice cream!" V slung his arm around my shoulders. I laughed as we praticed some of our songs.

Nana's POV

I walked through the airport and looked around trying to find some people. It was currently 6am. I smiled at the news from last night.

~ Flashback~

I walk into my room and did the same thing I usually do after school. My mom came in with a big smile. "What's wrong umma?" I gave her a weird look. She held up an airplane ticket and said, "Your father and I decided to let you go to South Korea for Jungkook's birthday!" I widened my eyes and jumped off my bed. "Jinja!?" she nodded. I ran up to her and gave her a hug. "Thank you umma!!" she patted my back and placed the ticket in my hand. "Hurry and pack, you leave in 3 hours. You're only staying for 2.5 days." she told me before walking out. 

~ End Of Flashback ~

I finally spotted a group of 6 people and ran towards them. "Oppas!!" I gave them each a hug. "We missed you, let's go somewhere else first before people notice us." Suga quickly said. I nodded and we drove to an isolated cafe close to their dorms. "How's school?" Jimin asked. We caught up before V brought up the topic of Jungkook. "It's Jungkook's birthday Nana! You came on the perfect day!" I smiled faintly, realizing that I came on his day. Rap Mon smacked his head. "It's okay oppa. I want to plan a party for him tonight!" The oppas widened their eyes in interest and we started to plan a party. 

V went to go distract Jungkook until later tonight while the rest of us prepared for the party. Rap Mon and Jin went to go buy some cake and other foods, Jimin and Suga went to buy some decorations, and J-Hope and I went to the city hall to ask for a last minute reservation. Thankfully they allowed us and told us the rules. J-Hope and I set to work on cleaning once the owner left. We spent about 2 hours cleaning and was done by 10am. "We have time to set up and buy presents."  J-Hope walked beside me. I smiled and we set up some tables. J-Hope left to buy presents and I stayed at the hall. "What should I give him?" I asked myself. I wanted to surprise him with my visit. I finally figured out what to do and prepared the stuff I needed. 

I finished my present and called the oppas to hurry and come. They arrived at the hall shortly afterwards and we began finishing up. The tables were covered in white cloth, there was red and black ballons everywhere, and the cake was red, black, and white. "I'll call V to bring him now." Jin said. I nodded and went to go change. I forgot to tell them something and turned around. "Oh! Don't tell Jungkook I was ever here okay? I'm going to surprise him." I looked at them all. They all nodded and I left. I came back out after a few minutes wearing black leggings, a red knitted sweater, a red beanie, and white converse. "Wah~ All of Jungkook's favorite color." Jimin complainted me. I laughed and heard V talking. I widened my eyes and ran backstage to hide for a bit. 

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ah! Let's go buy you ice cream now! The hyungs are waiting at the dorms." I nodded and grabbed my bags. V and I walked around town. We walked into an empty place, but I didn't notice since V was making me laugh so much. "Oh we're here!" V pulled me into a room. It was pitch black and I gave him a look. "Huh? Did they shut it down?" V was starting to panick. I laughed and turned the light switch on. "Surprise!" I jumped from the attack of confetti thrown at me. I stared in shock at my hyungs. They all gave me hugs and I smiled. "Hyungs! You scared me!" they all laughed and we walked towards the table. I looked around and saw all my favorite colors. We sat down and talked for bit until all of a sudden I heard a voice. I turned around and saw the screen projector shining on the stage, showing a video of her... I shushed the hyungs and stared with sad eyes. Her face was up close to the camera with a frown.

"Aish, how does this thing turn on? OH! Is it on? Keke~ Anyways, hello oppa! It's your birthday! I'm sorry I can't be there this year. How have you been? I really miss you.... There's a lot of stuff I want to say, but I can't express it well. Did you remember your promise? Hehe, I'm not very good in presents and stuff, so...yea.... Oppa, remember the promise okay? If I find out you broke it I'll be mad!! Happy birthday oppa, I love you!!"

She ended it with her arms forming a heart. The video turned off and I smiled. I turned around and faced the hyungs. "Let's continue neh? Hurry before I start crying." My head was suddenly pushed from behind and a voice said, "Aigoo~ Kookie oppa is about to cry." I turned around slowly and saw Nana standing there. My eyes widened in shocked. I pulled her into a hug and broke down into tears. "N-nana....How did you get here? When did you ge-" I was cut off when Nana pulled away from the hugged and kissed me. "Be quiet oppa..." she whispered against my lips. I smiled and hugged her again. 

"Awwww....It's just like the movies!!" I turned around and gave J-Hope a death glare. He put both his hands up and mouthed 'sorry'. Jin sighed and pushed everybody out of the room. I turned back to Nana and smiled. "I've missed you jagi~" she intertwined her fingers with mine and looked into my eyes. "Happy birthday oppa. I love you." she kissed me again and we smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and placed our foreheads together. "I love you too jagi..."


End of chapter 2~! This chapter was a bit hard for me to write, I just couldn't find a way to have them meet again! I wrote it, changed it, wrote it again, and changed it again! I've done this like 5 times!! Oh well, here's the final results xD I know it okay? Keke, please comment, subscribe, and wait for the third and final chapter~! <3