Chapter 1

Just One Day Together

Kim Nana's POV

I woke up to an empty room full of boxes only. I sighed. 'I have to tell him today...' I received a text message and grabbed my phone. 

From : Kookie Oppa

Jagi! I'm free today. Let's meet today neh? I'll be at our favorite park at 12! 

I quickly got ready and made my way to the park.

"Oppa!!" I waved my arms to Jungkook. He saw me and ran towards me. "Nana!! I missed you!" he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, taking in his scent. "I'm sorry jagi, I've been so busy preparing for our debut." I shrugged it off and said, "It's okay. You're here now~" he smiled and intertwined our hands together. We walked through the streets, enjoying one anothers company. It's been almost a month since I've last seen him. "Oppa! Let me buy you and the oppas a treat! You've guys been working so hard on your debut." he shook his head. "No, I don't want you to share your love with the the hyungs!" I softly hit his head and said, "Aigoo! How can someone be so selfish?" He faked a sob and rubbed his head. I laughed and pulled Jungkook into a cafe. 

"Hello. Is there anything I can help you with?" the ahjumma asked. "I'd like to order 7 oreo cupcakes and 7 macaroons please." I told the ahjumma. She nodded and placed 7 cupcakes in a box and the macaroons in seperate little boxes. I thanked the ahjumma and walked outside with Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook and saw him pouting. "Yah, are you sad because I bought the oppas something too?" he nodded. I laughed and said, "Aigoo~ Kookie oppa is so cute when he's mad~" I pinched his cheeks. He swapped them away. "I'm not cute. I'm nowhere near cute." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards BigHit. 

"Nana!!!" J-Hope oppa gave me a hug. Soon afterwards everybody else tackled me in hugs. "Hi oppas. I bought everyone treats for you guys working so hard on the debut!" I placed the treats in the middle of the floor and took each one out. Everybody came towards the treats and jumped in excitement. "Nana is the best!" V gave me a backhug. I saw from the corner of my eye that Jungkook was getting jealous. "If Nana wasn't dating Jungkook, I would've had you to myself!" V continued to tease Jungkook. I laughed and gave V a cupcake. I grabbed another one to give to Jungkook and saw that he was gone. "Oh?" I held the cupcake and macaroon in my hands. I walked out the room and looked for Jungkook, only to find him up on the rooftop. He was staring at the stars. I placed the treats down quietly on a table and snuck up behind Jungkook. I gave him a backhug and felt him jump slightly. He turned around and glared at me. "Wae? What did I do now?" I asked. "You let Taehyung hyung backhug you and you didn't stop him." he kept his straight face on. I tiptoed and gave him a peck on the lips. "It's because I like seeing you mad." I could see him fighting the urge to not smile. I smiled and gave him another kiss. He smiled and nodded before giving me a hug.

"Here oppa, have the macaroon." I handed Jungkook the macaroon. He opened his mouth and I placed it in his mouth. I giggled as there was a crumb on his upper lip. Jungkook gave me a weird look and asked, "What?" I shook my head and told him, "There's something on your lip." "Really? Take it off jagi." he leaned his face towards mine. I wiped off the crumb and pushed his head with my finger lightly. "Hey!" I laughed at the sight of Jungkook rubbing his head. We sat on the rooftop, watching the stars in silence for awhile. "I'm going to miss this...." I blurted out. Jungkook looked at me and asked, "Why? We can always do this again." I laughed slighlty and shook my head. "Oppa, I'm leaving to the states...." Jungkook eyes went wide. "Huh?! W-why?" 

"I got a scholarship for a dance college. My parents already bought me the tickets and are going to pick me up at the airport." Jungkook stood up and ruffled his head. I stood up too and faced him. "S-so you're going to leave? Will you come back? When do you leave?" I could see the tears in his starting to form. "I leave tomorrow, but I'm not sure when I'll be back." he gave me a hug. "I'll wait for you..." he told me. I smiled into his chest. We spent some time to ourselves on the rooftop before heading back to the studio to tell the other oppas. 

I woke up the next day and sighed. The boxes were gone and shipped to my parent's house. I quickly washed up and changed into a pair of jeans, a plain white tee, and red converse. I grabbed my luggage and took one last look at my empty apartment before slowly closing the door and locking it for good. I called for a taxi and was on my way to the airport. 'Oppa... I'm sorry...' I thought of Kookie oppa on the way, smiling to myself each time I passed a place that shared a special memory of us. 

I arrived to the airport and thanked the taxi driver before paying him. I pulled my luggage along, walking amongst the crowd. Suddenly I was pulled from behind. "Shh, it's just me jagi." I sighed in relieve as soon as I heard Jungkook's voice. "What are you doing here? I thought you had pratice?" I questioned him. He rubbed his neck and said, "I sort of ditched it to see you off...." I hugged him and started to break down. "I'm sorry oppa... I won't be here to see you debut nor will I be able to see you anymore." Jungkook hugged me back and pulled away. He took of his red cap and placed it ontop of my head. "Like I said, I'll wait for you to come back. I'll always wait for you." I wiped the tears and said, "I'll come back for you oppa. I promise. I'll watch you debut from the screen and I'll always support you okay? I love you oppa." he smiled slightly as tears threating to fall from his eyes. He gave me one last kiss before pulling away. "Go, you'll miss your flight." I nodded and gave him a smile before walking off, pass the gates, and to the door of the plane. I gave him one last look and waved goodbye before walking in. 

I sat in my seat and looked out the window. I took Jungkook's cap off my head and softly touched the rim of it. "Just wait for me oppa, I'll be back. I promise..." 


This chapter kind of , but I tried to make it decent! How is it so far? Good? Bad? Okay? Comments are appreciated by the way!! Bye guys <3