Time, oh Time

Let You Go

Vic Version

1 year 3 months.

Quite a long time for this relationship. Yes, quite a long time but it was short for me. I feel just yesterday I knew him and all of a sudden we had to be separated.

Joking, laughing, crying, angry and sad. Everything just felt we did yesterday.

I know, this day will surely come. The day when we parted, back to being someone else. Actually, I've prepared myself, but I must admit, I could not do it.

I was too scared by this separation that I said to myself if this was all a lie.

If that CD  is just one of the prank by Nickhun-ssiwho want to make me cry.

If all of this thing isn't real.

But that phone call, a voice that called me with a sad tone, it is not a lie. I know it's real. And I know, EVERYTHING are real.

I sighed heavily, gave a long pause.

Nickhun asked me to go out with him. I knew what he meant.

This is our separation. Not the separation that has been planned and recorded by the camera.

But, this is a REAL separation.

"To where?"

"To the past"

if I could return to the past, then I will freeze those times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We visited all places that exist in our memories.

63 floor building, Namsan tower, Han River, the 'stairs', and others.

In that places, I look for things that showed if we've been to that place. Even the slightest thing.I just want to make sure, if this 'relationship' is ever happen. If we were ever together even in a short time.

The last place we visited was the park where we celebrated Nickhun-ssi
's birthday for the first time.

Nickhun-ssi sitting next to me without any talking. We just sat there, none of us tried to speak.

We know, we do not need to talk to understand each other.

We know it, this is 'the time'.

"Victoria-ssi-", he called me

"I know", I cut him before he could finish his word, "I know what you want to say"

I looked at him and smiled. The saddest smile I ever show. " 'That time' has come"

He nodded and smiled, a smile that made ​​me shed tears. "did not we decide?"

I laughed, trying to laugh thought the tears kept falling on my cheeks. "This is farewell"

Nickhun-ssi bring his face closer and kissed my forehead softly. "I love you", his words make my tears fell more rapidly.

"I love you too"

Slowly, after saying those words,
he released my hand.

"Goodbye"

And just like that, the time separates us

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not care if someone insult me ​​or make fun of me.

I do not care.

I do not care if people hate me or curse me.

I do not care.

but I care if someone insulted him, when someone mock him.

but I care if someone hate him, when someone cursed him.

especially if it caused me.

because I do not deserve with him, because I was too bad when paired with him.

he pursuing his dream with great difficulty, leaving his parents in a far country.

I know how difficult it is, and I did not want him to lose it.

If I blocked his way, I'll go away from him

I love him and that's why I chose this path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~