How I Let Her Go

Let You Go

 

Khun Version

I push the stop button on the screen.

Enough, I already understood what that CD meant.

It was ‘the time’. I forgot, ‘that time’ will surely come.

I sighed and leaned my head against the wall. I closed my eyes. This is too sudden. Why they chose a time like this? Can not they choose another time?

I open  my pocket, took the cellphone from it. I pressed a few buttons, and then I can heard a dial tone.

"Hello," I smiled a little when I heard a female voice answered.

"Hello, Victoria-ssi"

I heard a small sob, a sob that suddenly  turns into a husky laugh.

"Nickhun-ssi, what’s wrong?", Said Victoria, still with a voice that sounded husky. Look like she had also received the CD.

I sighed quietly, "Did you accept it?". She doesn’t answer

"it seems I was right", I chuckled, forced a laughter, then asked again, "want to go with me tomorrow?"

She still does not answer, making a strange gap between us. I want to spoke again, while later she replied, "to where?"

"To the past"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I push  60’s button in the elevator, then glanced toward the straight-haired woman who standing next to me without saying anything.

Victoria continues to be silent from the beginning I pick her up until now. She's like a walking statue.

Her expressionless face was worsen the situation.

"Do you remember?", I said breaking the silence, trying to get her attention. "This is where we first met"

My effort succeeded,  now she looked at me and smiled a little. She nodded, "Of course I remember", she said, "We really awkward"

I laughed.  Her answer made ​​me recall that moment. Really an awkward moment.

Suddenly the elevator stops, looks like we're here.

I held Victoria’s hand, then pulled her out. She looked at me confused, making me want to laugh.

I shrugged my shoulders when she start to open and said, "I just wanted to show, that after 1 year 3 months, that clumsiness really has disappeared"

she laughed at my answer, then replied holding my hand tightly.

"Let go", she said cheerfully

I smiled bitterly.  This Hands  for some reason feels so cold, is it  because I know if this is the last time she would hold my hand like this?

~~~~~

"It was completely gone," Victoria said,disappointed.  She looked around, checked all that pink hearts carefully.

"Did not Ialready  tell you?"

Victoria sigh heavily, she looked really disappointed. "it was our first memories,"she saidin a whisper.

I winced, "Letgo",I said, pulling her from that place , "There are many other places we should visit"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spend today with fun.

In karaoke, in the beach, in Namsan tower, on’ the stairs’, in the Han river, in all places that exist in our memories. In the places that have an important place for us.

and not even once I try to let go her hand today.

Now we're in a park, the park where we celebrated my birthday together for the first time. This is the last place we visited today.

It was already  night, and not usually, the star looks very clear today. I looked up, staring at the stars. There is one very bright star.

"Victoria-ssi,  look that", I pointed toward the star,"That star is the one who going to replace me from now"

Victoria looked up and smiled when she saw that star, "You really shine," her comments made ​​me smile.

After that we continue looking at the stars in silence. We do not say anything.  We just continued to stare at the star.

"What's your guys doing now?" I asked breaking the silence.

"We're preparing our debutin Japan"

"hmm ...",I nodded in understanding

"you..what about your concert tour? if you're not tired?". I smiled and shook my head, "I'm fine"

then again, the silence created.

I hate this atmosphere. Really hate it.

I'm sure, we both know what we should do now. This is not a time too keep silence like this. "Victoria-ssi ..."

"I know. I know what you want to say"

Victoria words made ​​me shut my mouth. She looked at me with a sad smile, " ‘that time’ has come"

I nodded slowly gazed back with a smile which I'm sure looked pathetic than her. "did not we decide?":

Victoria laugh, but tears fell on her cheeks, "This is farewell"

I kissed her cheek softly, just as the tears will fall, "I love you"

She smiled, looked back at me with her big eyes, "I love you too"

We both laughed, and then slowly we releasing our hands, "Goodbye"

and just like that, I let her go

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the people who have the same fate.

We are the people who leave our dream to get bigger dreams.

Therefore, we agreed to choose this path, though we were afraid of this separation.But this is our choice.

I love her.

Loved her very much. And that's why Ilether.

Someone once told me if I love someone,I must defend her, instead of releasing her.  But this is our destiny in this world.

She has a big dream. She had forgotten her dream once  to achieve her new dream.

So, I will not bother him.

She knew it. She understands it.

We live in a world  where we do not have the freedom to choose.

and this is our choice

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's my version of khuntoria bad ending

I don't know, but somehow my pessimiscm mind already cotrolled me ><

aaaaiiih...

please do comment, criticsm allowed ><