2/2

Do you see me as I see you?

Smiles sent toward me that fill me with pride and love; causing my heart to stutter a beat -- do you see me as I see you?

 

Yongguk often wondered what was going through Junhong's mind when he stole a glance toward him – was it his eagerness to learn? He always felt that stare, when he would work in the studio, and he had to say that he couldn't judge.


 

Because he stared too.

When he first met Junhong, the boy was about the same height as him, which was suprising as Yongguk was already in his twenties and this boy was just about fifteen, fifteen and already an Idol. He watched throughout the years as he grew, as he matured and well grew – he was now a good couple inches taller then Yongguk; which was a bit embarassing at times but the smile that spread on the youngers face when he would catch Yongguk's eyes made his embarassment dwindle and his pride rise.

Junhong was quiet sometimes. He noticed this within the first few months of working with the teen. He would space off and his eyes would go blank as if he was in some other world, and Yongguk wondered just where his thoughts took him – he once joked that he really was an alien and Junhong had laughed and well Yongguk found his laugh rather endearing – of course he wouldn't say that out loud.

His voice was different. More so than any other voice he'd ever heard, his quick raps had stolen his attention right away and the way he danced – his body moved in a pop- and lock sort of way that had Yongguk admiring him.


 

He always admired him.


 

Junhong was strong; just a boy and he was taken away from his family and forced into such a difficult way of life. But he would train just as hard and just as long as the rest of them. He wouldn't complain and he would even offer to work longer -- past dawn if needed.

But he was still young -- There would be nights that Junhong would wake up screaming – Yongguk himself not sleeping that night due to his awkward sleeping schedule [ or rather lack of ] – and Yongguk would find himself sitting next to the teen's bed whispering to him as he lay there crying softly because Jongup was asleep and he didn't want to wake the other. Yongguk would stay until Junhong was asleep and sometimes he'd stay longer just watching the way his breath fell slow and smooth and before he'd realize it, Himchan would be walking in asking if he wanted breakfast.

Yongguk was afraid; afraid of his own watching and thoughts when it came to Junhong, a boy – only 18. Sometimes he'd notice how his eyelashes fell softly on his very pale cheeks when he felt asleep in the car; or anywhere really. How his smile would be so innocent and sweet one moment – then twist into a smirk that was dangerous and rather – dare he say y. Yongguk found that yes, Junhong was in fact growing up.

Yongguk would watch Junhong – and he would noticed Junhong watching him, and he couldn't help but wonder.


 

Do you see me as I see you?


Like ten different people wanted this so I added it

Hope it doesn't --

Nezu