What to do...

Reunion

--Onew
  Eyeliner? The leader asked himself. We're not even wearing eyeliner for this CF... Onew leaned against the counter as he tried to understand why would lie to him. It's not like he didn't already know he was crying. He just couldn't comprehend why Jonghyun wouldn't be straightforward with him about it, he always was. Looking down at the counter, the tokki discovered water droplets near his hands. He must've cried a lot... Poor thing... He approached the door and wandered back to the set.
 There, he found Jjong playing with a cushion as if it were a drum for his individual shot. Heh.. acting silly to cover up his sadness... Sounds familiar. He thought to himself as he tripped over a wire.
  "Oops, sorry." He bowed, but as he bowed he bumped into a camera behind him, knocking it down. Jinki's eyes widened. "Ah, Sorry!" he tried picking up the now broken camera. "I'll pay for a new one, if that would he-Ow." Onew grabbed his hand. People around him started to notice him.. Upon looking down at his hand, he discovered a piece of glass embeded in his palm, blood started gather.
  "Clumsy as ever." Key smiled down at him. Onew closed his hand and hid it behind his back, only to accidently push the glass in deeper. He winced.
  "Eheh, looks like it huh?" Onew chuckled.
  "Here, I'll pick it up. Who knows what else can happen with your clumsiness."
   "A-Are you sure?" the elder protested. "I can do it. I wouldn't want you to get hurt."
  Key laughed.
  "It's fine, hyung. I got it. You go tell the director what you did. I'm sure they'll have a spare."
  Onew did as he was told. He thought it funny how we was treated like a dongsaeng by his dongsaengs. Onew strode back into the bathroom. I'll tell the director later... This glass needs to go first. He smiled. I guess we could say this glass is Onew... and now.. He thought as he carefully pulled the glass from his hand. It's Offew. He chuckled to himself. Cleaning off the blood and wrapping his hand, the elder left the room to go search for the director. As he was looking, he caught glimpses off each of s. Key gossiping with the noonas. Taemin showing off dance moves to the backup dancers. Jonghyun and Minho sitting at opposite sides of the room staring deeply at the floor. He wished he could do something to cheer them up. Just then, he bumped into the director.
  "Oh, Sorry" He quickly apologized. The director put a hand on Onew's shoulder.
   "Don't worry about it Jinki~" He smiled at him.
   He was a short man. Brown hair, somewhat chubby. His face adorned with small glasses and a few acne scars. Onew smiled back.
  "Hyung, I came to tell you something."
   "Shoot."
   "Well, earlier, I backed into a camera and knocked it over. I even broke the lens."
    "Hmm.. Is that so?" He rubbed his chin. "Did you pick it up?"
    "Key did that."  Onew pointed at the broken camera in the corner of the room.
   "Well, there's extra in the back. I'm pretty sure if it was needed they camera crew would have gotten another by now."
  "Ah.. You think so?"
   "Of course~" He patted Onew's back. "Don't worry so much, but I'm glad you came and told me. I would've expected one of the cameramen and probably would have fired him." He laughed. Onew awkwardly laughed with him.
  "Well if that's all, then I should get ready for the dance skit."
  "Yes, of course. The girls are almost done with their part."
   "Mhm." Onew bowed and returned to s.
 Onew was well known as the member who could hide his emotions best. So far, with situations being what they are, he thought he was doing well. But when he got to s he couldn't help but have a heavy heart. They were all deep in thought and very noticably upset. He had to do something. He thought. He had to do something soon.