Chapter 36: The Fishing Trip (Part 1)

Back to your Heart

Okay let me take it one step at a time okay? LOL, I can’t update all of my stories in one sitting and if you’re going to ask why? Well I have other stories to update too so in total I’m writing Fan Fiction stories for two Shipping, Chaera and Jerrie. Like what I’ve said, I’ll finish all of my stories whatever it takes so please be patient with me hahaha.

 

Anyway as I promise, here’s an update and don’t forget to check out the part 2 of my story GIRLFIREND FOR HIRE which entitled GIRLFRIEND FOR HIRE 2: YOUR LOVE.

 

Take care always guys!

 

 

 

The Park-Lee sets out for fishing that day. It’s one of the things that they can do while on that island. They rode a boat, it’s a motorboat but not big as a yacht though it has two decks. Chaerin is the one driving it; Dara is with the twins on the lower deck.

 

As soon as they reach the fishing spot using the map, Chaerin lower downs the anchor and proceed at the lower deck to join her family.

 

“Okay so let’s start fishing!” she said the twins’ jumps up and down and the two grown-ups saw the happiness on their faces “I hope we can catch a lot of fish Moms!” Jeiven excitedly said.

 

“We will just don’t let our Mom sing, it can scare away the fishes.” Franchesca said while checking her fishing hooks, Dara raise her right eyebrow at the little girl but Chaerin just grins at her. She starts walking to get her own fishing line and intentionally bump her body on the poor little girl.

 

“Oh sorry my daughter, I didn’t see you there.” She said and continues on walking, Jeiven and Chaerin who witness what happened just laugh at the two and hurriedly sits on the side of the boat. Chaerin told their kids to be careful or they can fall off the side.

 

Their sitting position is like this, Dara, Franchesca, Jeiven and Chaerin.

 

“Do you guys know how to fish?” Chaerin asked them “Yes Mommy Chae but Mom here only knows how to eat them.” Again Franchesca teasing their biological Mom who is throwing deadly looks at her.

 

“Do you want me to teach you how?” Chaerin asked her “No Chae, I know how to fish. Don’t listen to this little evil, not everything she says is true.”

 

“So does it mean that when I saw you looking at Mommy Chae’s b*tt while we were boarding the boat is not true??!” Dara’s eyes widen on what she said, it didn’t occurs her that someone saw her staring at Chae’s .

 

“I’m not looking at her b*tt! Why on earth will I do that?!” she asked the little girl but her face expression is telling another story as she tries to widen her eyes more at her daughter “Mom, no matter what you do, you can’t widen that even more so please let’s just start fishing.”

 

Jeiven and Chaerin laugh but soon stops when Dara looks at them “Uhm okay Jei here’s how you put a worm on your hook.” Chaerin said and diverted her attention on the little boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been 30 minutes but neither one of them caught something. Chaerin and Jeiven almost caught a fish twice but their lines breaks. Franchesca on the other hand doesn’t want to use worm as her bait so she uses her Mom’s bread instead. As for Dara, she already lost 3 fishing lines because she keeps on dropping it.

 

“Something’s not right here. Why we can’t catch a fish??” Jeiven asked their Mommies “I don’t know sweetie. Maybe our line is not strong enough and I think the fishes below are big and strong.” Chaerin said as she looks down on the water.

 

“Or there’s something on Mom’s bread that’s why they are not taking my bait.” Franchesca “We can prove that theory if you let me push you down the water, Franchesca.” Dara said and her daughter just gives her a peace sign.

 

“Why don’t we use a net then let’s see if we can catch some.” Chaerin suggested “Good idea but where are we going to place the net?” Dara asked.

 

“Leave it to me baby. Jeiven come on help me get the net.” The little boy nods his head and the two of them left the girls. After 10 minutes they went back with the net on their hands. Chaerin puts on the goggles and gives thumbs up to them but before she jumps, Dara speaks.

 

“Be careful baby.” She said Chaerin smiles while the twins are smiling at each other. Chaerin jumps and they wait for her to emerge, once she did, she motions for Jeiven to throws the net and the second little devil oblige.

 

Technically, you don’t need to pulls the net so it will submerge on the water but they are using a different one, not like the ones you use for fishing. So Chaerin needs to stay down for a while to catch something.

 

“I think you should help her Mom. What if something bad happen to her below?” Franchesca said “Something bad will happen? Like what? There are no sharks around here.” Dara answered.

 

“What if they were enchanted by your voice?”

 

“I don’t know if that’s a compliment or an insult little girl but I’ll just pretend I didn’t hear it.”

 

“But Mom, she’s right.” Dara looks at Jeiven and gives him a serious look on her face “I mean she’s right about the thought that something bad might happen to Mommy Chae.” Jeiven added.

 

Dara thinks for a while, it’s not that she doesn’t want to help but the thing is she’s not a good swimmer and she don’t know how to dive.

 

“Do you still have extra goggles?” she asked the two and Franchesca nods her head “Okay give me one.” She answered and ties her hair. Jeiven gives her the goggles she needs and sits on the side of the boat. She pinch her nose and was about to dive when Franchesca poke her from behind.

 

“I’m going to miss you Mommy.” And Dara slaps her daughter’s head and jumps. The twins saw their mother emerge from the water and looks like she’s panicking.

 

“I think this is not a good idea, Chesca.” Jeiven said “Yeah, I think so too.”

 

“Mom! We’ll lower down the ladder and try to climb up!” Franchesca shouted “No! I’ll be okay. I’ll try to go down now.” Dara answered.

 

Jeiven and Franchesca watch their mother tries to dive down but she can’t do it, no matter how many times she tries, after a few seconds, she’ll comes back up the water again. All she could do is drift away from the boat.

 

“Mom you’re getting too far, this is the fishing spot not there!” Jeiven shouted “I know! Don’t shout at me!”

 

“He’s not shouting at you!” Franchesca butted in “I told you two don’t shout at me!” the twins’ just looks at each other and shook their heads. They are not literally shouting but she can’t hear them if they’ll talk to her in their normal voice.

 

“God damn it!” they hear Dara said and saw her emerge once more “Mom come on, just admit that you can’t dive and it’s fine!” Franchesca shouted once more.

 

“Shut up! I can do this okay?” Dara removes her goggles so she can drain the water that comes inside, she puts it back on and try to submerge once more, this time she didn’t emerge after a few seconds.

 

“Did she finally do it?” Jeiven asked his twin sister who didn’t answer his question.

 

 As Dara submerge, Chaerin emerge from the water holding the net on her hand.The kids lower the ladder while looking to where their Mommy Dara was last seen. Jeiven helps Chaerin to get up and saw lots of fishes on her net.

 

“Whew! I thought I can’t catch anything, I got caught in one of the undercurrents and I thought I’m going to drown.” She said with a smile on her face “So tada! We have plenty of fishes to eat!” she added.

 

When she didn’t hear any respond, she turn her head and looks at the twins, they are looking at something on the ocean. She looks around but didn’t see anything until she notice that Dara is not there.

 

“Where’s your mom?” she asked. Jeiven looks at her then to the ocean again “Where’s your mom?” she asked once more.

 

“She followed you. We told her that you needed help or what if something bad happen to you.” Franchesca answered. Chaerin knows she’s not a good swimmer but that’s not what she’s thinking right now. It’s the undercurrent.

 

She looks down below to where she jumped a while ago “She was over there. Mom tries to dive down but she keeps on failing and drifting away from the boat.” Chaerin was about to say something when Franchesca shouted.

 

“Mom!!” Jeiven and her looks to where Franchesca is pointing and saw a goggle floating on the water “Oh God no!” Chaerin said and without a word, jumps back to save her damsel in distress.

 

 

 

Sorry for typos, will edit later :)