End - Epilogue

12 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

its... not as long as the chapter before... but still~ 

warning~ long chapter aead~ 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

Right after Dara pushed Jiyong into the cab, she fell to the ground. Gasping for air.

 

A man in his suit got out of his hiding place and run to her, giving her a device to give her more oxygen.

 

"I told you to take the operation last week." He said.

 

She finished using the device and gave it back to him, "today's my 3rd anniversary with him Top. My last anniversary." She said as she let a tear fell, and soon followed by another.

 

Top gave out his handkerchief to her and she accepted it. "Don't say stuff like that, you'll survive."

 

"What's the chance?" She chuckled still with tears falling. "I love him so much that it hurts"

 

Top could only shook his head and offered his hand for her to stand up.

 

And when she did, a black limo appeared. They get on the limo and drove off.

 

"You're ready for the operation now?" Top asked dara.

 

"I should be. I said my goodbye already." Came her late response.

 

***

 

Jiyong came back home with a dazed mind. Everything that happened today was weird. Dara was weird. he thought.

 

He shook his head of any unwanted thoughts and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water.

 

He grabbed a cup and went to the sink to drink, while drinking he caught a sight of a pink paper tucked in-between his plates.

 

He finished his drink and washed the cup before grabbing the pink paper and sat on the dining table.

 

He looked at the paper weirdly and felt his heart doubled its pace. He shook his head again and opened the pink folded paper.

 

What he read then, made him lose his hold of the paper.

 

Dear Jiyong,

 

I'm so sorry I was a coward for not being able to tell you this directly.

 

I love you, and that's not gonna change. Please forgive me, eh? For not being able to fulfill my promise of being your wife.

 

I hope you can move on with your life without me in it.

 

Please don't do anything weird or i'll surely be angry at you from heaven. Hahaha.

 

Seriously though, don't you dare kill yourself Kwon.

 

Yours truly,

Dara.

 

 

She can't be my wife?

 

From heaven?

 

Kill myself?

 

Huh?

 

Those words went around his head for another 2 minutes before he snapped back into reality and placed everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter