The 12 hours

12 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 1 – The 12 Hours

 

 

 

warning~ long chapter ahead~

Jiyong's POV 

I woke up with a warm feeling in my face. As I open one of my eyelids, I saw the curtains were opened and there, stood someone with a flowy summer dress. 

I guess? Because of the back light, all I saw was her silhouette. 

Though I couldn't really see her, I knew who she was. I smiled softly and buried my head back to the pillow. 

"Wake up sleepy head" She shook my body weakly in attempt to woke me up. I groaned. 

"Ugh... What are you doing here so early?" I asked her while rolling to the bed side.

She was sitting there, so I hugged her waist while still laying in my bed and kissed the side of her stomach. 

"Its 8am Jiyong" She said, rubbing my hair. Damn, it felt so good. I groaned. 

I have already seen what she's wearing, and that's a yellow summer dress with floral pattern. I'm guessing the dress only reached her middle thigh, because when she was sitting, it was only an inch above her knee.  

Whatever she wears will make her beautiful, so it doesn't really matter. 

"I'm giving you a wake up call." She giggled. "And I made you breakfast" she said. 

I quickly straightened up and looked at her with wide eyes, "really?!"

I was surprised? No, I was excited. 

The thing I love the most about her was her cooking skill. It even surpassed my mom's. My girlfriend's food was to die for, I tell you. 

But she rarely cook me food because she said, I quote, 'I don't want you to be addicted to my food' I didn't understand why, though. 

So I was really excited to eat her food again. 

She nodded her head and dragged me out of bed, "wait wait" I said. 

I pulled her to face me and I was still holding her left hand. 

"What again, ji?" She asked, amusement dancing in her eyes. 

"Have I told you that you're beautiful without your usual pony tail?" I grinned at her. It’s true, she let her hair fall without anything in her hair that day. 

She blushed a deep shade of red and smiled shyly at me, I chuckled. 

"Where's my morning kiss anyway?" I smiled slyly. 

"Yah!" She slapped my chest lightly and giggled. 

I pulled her closer, held her chin with my right thumb and forefinger before tilting her head up. 

I saw her already closed her eyes, I smiled contentedly. 

This morning was perfect. With that thought in my head, I inched down closer until my lips found hers. 

I closed my eyes and began to kiss her gently, lovingly. I felt her respond to my kiss and that was all I need to deepen it. 

When I felt her clutched the shirt in front if my chest, though I don't know when it went there, I ended the kiss. 

We were both panting after we pulled apart. I touched my forehead with hers and stayed in that position for a while, loving the feeling of having her breathing to me. 

Its like she was breathing a life for me, to me, for I wouldn't know what to do if I lose her. I might as well die. 

I opened my eyes and saw her brown orbs, she smiled at me. I smiled back and said, 

"I love you, Dara" 

She gave me a peck and said, "love you too. Go brush your teeth" she giggled and walked away. 

Did she just...? 

"I'll wait you in the dining room! Don't make the food wait!" I heard her shout. 

I chuckled and shook my head. This girl was amusing, I tell you. 

***

I finished taking a bath and brushed my teeth in a lightning speed. 

Or so I thought. 

"What took you so long?" Dara asked me when i arrived in the dining room. She has already sat on the table. 

I looked at the 'simple' lasagna she made and my mouth began to watered. 

"Trying to look good for you?" I asked back and grinned, before sitting in front of her. 

"Didn't you know? However you look you'll always appear good to me" she said while smiling. 

"Eyy, getting cheesy, are we?" I sent her a playful wink. 

She laughed, "whatever Jiyong" and started eating.

I, too, started eating. "This is great" I complimented. 

"Tell me something I don't know?" She said. I chuckled at that. 

"So, are you free today?" She asked me. 

I gulped my food before saying, "just a few meetings and documents to review, why?" I said then continued chewing. 

"Is it an important meeting?" She asked me, hesitation written on her face. 

"Why?" I chewed the pasta slowly. 

"If you don't have tim-" 

"You know I will always have time for you, dara" I said sternly. 

She looked up at me. I don't know if its just me or I saw plea and sadness in her eyes. Because it disappeared as fast as it came. 

"Then, can you postpone all of your meetings and documents for tomorrow?" She asked me again, looking at her hands. 

"Look at me, Dara." I put my fork down.

She looked up after a few seconds. 

"What's the matter?" I asked gently. 

"Nothing. Nothing is the matter. So, can you do it for me? Just this once?" She asked me with the normal look again this time. 

I crossed my hand and tilted my head. 

She has never asked me to skip or cancel anything related to work, so why now? 

"Don't you dare have doubts on me, Kwon" She said. She had that happy glint in her eyes again. 

"Why? What are you going to do today?" I asked, still with arms crossed. 

"I have surprises for you" She grinned cheekily. 

"surpriseS?" I raised a brow. 

She nodded, "yeah, finish your food. Palli~" 

I nodded dumbly and finished my food, savouring the taste of her special sauce. "You're really good at cooking, you know that?"

She only hummed in response, I shook my head at her amusedly. 

She put her fork down, "I'm finished. Let me wash the plates. You go to the car and call your secretary, gooo~" She then pulled me out of my chair and pushed me softly to the door. 

"Yah ahjumma, what are you planning?" I turned around and squinted my eyes at her. 

"Stop with the ahjumma thing Jiyong, I'm young" she laughed, "go to the car" She turned around and began washing the dishes. 

I stood there wearing a stupid smile on my face, liking what I saw. I imagined her wearing an apron, cooking breakfast dinner and lunch for me, while taking care of my kids who'll run around the house. 

I felt my heart beats faster than it already was, loving the image i made in my head. Oh I'm so ready to marry this wonderful petite ahjumma. I chuckled. 

"Do as you please, my lady" I laughed and turned around to call my secretary and prepare the car. 

***

I waited in the car and wondered why she had surprises for me. 

Is it my birthday? No. 

Her birthday? No. 

She's pregnant? Wtf?! 

Uhm... Is it our anniv-

I widened my eyes. Today is our 3rd anniversary! Holy cows! 

Before I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter