Part Two 그는의 늑대 ?

He's A Wolf ? 그는의 늑대 ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How my fate today! We just date for a month and he's asking for a broke up? What's wrong if I said no for it. I really do love him. then now he's ignoring me at school? What's wrong with him actually! We can talks about it together and if he really want to broke up with me. I won't give up! At least give me a reason why he want to broke up?"

"Now I can't get home because I late to catch the bus and now I need to wait for this rain to stop? How clumsy you're Jessica Jung how can you forgot to bring umbrella!" Jessica yelled as she want to. It's heavy rain too no one will hear her for sure. She cried at the bus stop while letting out a words that about Baekhyun. How much she hate him right now. She lowing her head as she continued to cry.

 

Suddenly there is a guy stand. The guy give her a umbrella but instead she shook her head before saying "she's okay". The guy suddenly spoke causing Jessica quickly looked at him. "Here take this umbrella and go home."  

 

Jessica stood up with her red eyes because of crying over a guy that infront of him. She hit his chest hardly while yelled at him. "I Hate You Baekhyun! I Hate You! You're bad!" Baekhyun who kept his ego can't pretend anymore. He can't look the girl who he loved in pain. He drop the umbrella and hug Jessica tightly. "I'm sorry...." Baekhyun whisper before he kiss her cheeks softly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter