Part One 그는의 늑대 ?

He's A Wolf ? 그는의 늑대 ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Pov 

 

I woke up on a bed and I feel unfamiliar . "This is not my room. I guess it's just a nightmare. How can a wolf safe me from a vampires? Pabo Sica~shi!" I said under my breath as giggles on my own words while still lowing my head. My body knew all too well what happened yesterday even though my memory was still a blur. 

 

After some few stretching, I got up and only to found a pink mini dress. "It's cute" I said and scanning the room. "It's big and such a beautiful decorate woods. Praised the places untill I forgot that I'm in someone place that I didn't know or should I call Stranger house. 

 

"Why the light still on? It's already 7:00 am. They must forgot to open the window." As I open the curtain, letting air from out and sun in into the room. I saw two guy talking outside. "I think I know who are they" Jessica said and smile appear on her face. 

 

(Other Pov)

 

"You should go upstair and watch her if she's find. She might already woke up." Kai said and baekhyun only nodded on it. 

 

"Hey" Baekhyun called Jessica, who just stand not even move. Smiling ear to ear. Enjoying the views through the large windows. "Hey...." This time he put his hand on her shoulder. "Oh...You call me?" Jessica asked with a bit shocked as she faced him. 

 

"You need to change your school unifrom and I already prepared mini dress for you. By the way, please you're welcomed to join me and my brother to breakfast" Baekhyun said and Jessica smile at him. "Thank You, I will change my unifrom now" Jessica replied with smile and with that Baekhyun just leave her. Not even paying her smile back. 

 

"Pff.. I knew it He won't smile. But damn it he look so hot and handsome for sure!" She thougth and yes Baekhyun can read her mind. He just sighed before  closed the door. 

 

(Jessica pov)

 

When there is only me and he together, eating our breakfast that he made without talks not even saying good morning to each other. I stole a few glance to see his face closely since he now sitting infront of me while he just eathing his breakfast in silent way not saying a words to me.

 

The reason why I did this is actually because, this guy infront of me right now is who I crush with named Byun Baekhyun. He may seem cold and rude but once I saw he spending his time on the library everyday. I changed my mind about him, He's nice actually.

 

But yeah he's still different. He only came to library out off school hours. When all student already got home. It's make me curious about him so badly. When our teachers teaching infront he keep ignoring the lesson. What I know at our classroom he always look outside the window beside him. Sometime I think he's weird because wasting his time with it. What so amazing about the view outside our highschool? 

 

"Good morning" Someone greeted. He was a handsome tall man. "Good morning Hyung" Baekhyun replied and I following him. "Kai is his brother? Oh my god." I said in my mind and both of them faced me at the same time. "Yes..?" I asked them. "Nothing Haha." Kai replied as he laughed and he gave me a warm smile. "He's brother is different than him." I thought and giggles and this time they faced me again. "Oh my god. Why they kept facing me? I don't call their name even say a words." with that pouted. 

 

"You're Jessica right? I'm Kai" I take his hand for handshake and introduce my self. "Yes. I'm Jessica" I said as I smiled to him. "Baek.." Kai called baekhyun who just didn't paying attention on us. "Uh?" Baekhyun aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter