Lovers Paradise

Lovers Paradise

Wow. Another one shot. This time it is my much loved Kigoong, or Kidoh and Seogoong of Topp Dogg. It's my Topp Dogg OTP, okay? I choke when they talk to each other or eat each others' faces off I mean I hope you enjoy this fanfic Something that may be important and useful if you aren't really familiar with Topp Dogg or just you don't really know their real names, Seogoong is Park Hyunho and Kidoh is Jin Hyosang. You're welcome. Now, let's get on with the story~.

[ZICO VOICE] YAHOOOOOOO


Park Hyunho and Jin Hyosang fight a lot.

 

A ceramic vase flew across the silent living room dimly lit by the rising sun. A crash was heard as it connected with the wall and a head.

 

“That ing hurt.” Was the next sound that filled the room as Hyunho rubbed the back of his now bloody head, pieces of the vase falling from his hair and to the floor. His eyes narrowed to slits as his line of vision welcomed his boyfriend of five years and the one who just threw the object at him, Hyosang.

 

Ten minutes prior

 

“It's five in the morning and you're just getting home!?” Hyosang had been peacefully sleeping until the front door of their small apartment was slammed closed by a drunk Hyunho. He glared at the drunken mess in front of him, his face contorting in disgust as the strong smell of alcohol invaded his nose.

 

His glare was rece they met eyes and the other let out an annoyed “Shut the up. At least I'm home.” The drunk boyfriend walked past him, harshly bumping into him.

 

“Is it really that hard for you to come home just a little bit earlier? I just want to be assured that you're safe.” Hyosang tried to keep calm as he turned around for their eyes to meet again. He didn't want to start a fight, all he wanted was for his boyfriend to at least say he was going to try to come home a few hours earlier, even if they both knew it was a lie.

 

“Why would I want to come home to a raging like you who can't even be happy that I'm home? I just drove home after spending like four hours drinking so we should be celebrating that I didn't die or kill someone.” The younger one stared in disbelief at his drunk and swaying lover. He was quickly losing his patience, which was amazing seeing as he was the most patient one out of his group of friends and Hyunho.

 

“Are you kidding me?” His large eyes turned into small lines as he scoffed at the one across from him. “You shouldn't even be ing driving if you're even a little drunk! Are you seriously that stupid?” Hyosang would be lying if he said his blood didn't run cold when his boyfriend began walking closer to him. The look on his face was enough to make anyone want to run away as fast as they could and never look back, but it was impossible for Jin Hyosang.

 

No matter where he went, Park Hyunho would follow him like a virus without a cure. Even to the death.

 

“Don't talk to me like that.” His calm voice scared Hyosang. He didn't know what to expect, but he wasn't that shocked when his body shook as a fist hit his cheekbone. His knees buckled against him and he slammed to the floor, his hand covering the red hand printed cheek as if it was going to fall off.

 

Hyunho scoffed at the pitiful image in front of him as he walked past his broken boyfriend, not giving up the chance to give a rough kick to him. He didn't feel like having to deal with this argument with a growing headache and his need to go lay in bed and sleep all of tomorrow.

 

He swung open the bedroom door in hopes of having a peaceful sleep. He knew that wasn't going to happen, but it's nice to dream, isn't it?

 

The sound of the door connecting to the wall almost covered the sound of Hyosang grabbing the vase on the dinner table next to him.

 

The sound of the door connecting to the wall almost covered the sound of the vase being thrown across the room.

 

The sound of the door connecting to the wall almost covered the sound of said vase breaking against the door, as well as the side of Hyunho's head.

 

Almost.

 

It took the older one a moment to process that he was actually hit and not just the wall. The two had fought many times, sometimes just a war of words, sometimes with words along with fists and kicks, sometimes just with physical contact, but no matter what, Hyosang had never hit his boyfriend, despite all the he had to take, emotionally and physically.

 

“That ing hurt.”He turned to meet eyes with the other, both wore narrowed eyes, and it was evident that he didn't regret hitting the other with the ceramic vase.

 

That look of confidence, however, left the second that Hyunho began closing the gap between the two. There was about a four foot space in between them, but it only took a second for the space to go from four feet to six inches and from Hyunho's hands to go from clenched at his side to tightening around his lover's slim neck, cutting off his air intake. The victim's hands came up and wrapped over the other pair in a weak attempt to release his neck.

 

Hyosang had never physically attacked the other no matter what happened, Hyunho had absolutely no idea what to do. The fact that he stood up for himself didn't anger him, oh no. It excited him.

 

Park Hyunho wanted to see this again. He wanted to push his boyfriend over the edge again and make he who has never ending patience break and lose it. It turned him on, he won't deny it.

 

He wanted to be hit-- maybe even beaten to a bloody pulp-- by Hyosang.

 

His grip around the other's neck didn't loosen as he pulled his lover closer, smashing their lips together in an almost animalistic way, as if he was trying to eat his face off. He couldn't help it. He had completely lost himself and every thought in his head.

 

It took Hyosang a few moments to process what was happening and give into the kiss, wrapping his shaking arms around the slightly taller one's neck and turn his head in order to deepen the kiss, allowing the other entrance to his mouth, which was quickly taken over by his boyfriend's tongue.

 

The fight and the words exchanged was forgotten as Hyunho lifted the younger one, lips still connected, and took him on the closest thing, which happened to be a table that seemed empty now that it was missing a vase in the middle. Maybe it was the alcohol's fault, or it was the rising sun's fault, but Hyosang had never looked so beautiful to the still drunken man that at that moment, as he shamelessly moaned out his name over and over again, until the sun was already well out in the sky.

 

Park Hyunho and Jin Hyosang fight a lot, but they also love each other more than air.

 

It's an amazing relationship, really. It's like a moth with fire for both of them and they just can't stray away from the flame or else they might end up dead on the side of the road the next day. They both know staying in this relationship isn't healthy for either of them, but neither will leave, neither could ever cheat on the other, neither could ever lie to the other. It was as if they were almost bonded by their souls.


Five hours later, both have relocated to the bedroom and Hyosang is currently sleeping, using his boyfriend's chest as a pillow. Hyunho, however, couldn't sleep, so he decided to just watch the other sleep while playing with his soft chocolate brown hair. He never realized, but his hair was getting longer. Maybe if he had spent more time at home with his loving boyfriend, he would have noticed the change in his hair length and maybe even the change in his patience level.

 

He was brought out of his sentimental thoughts once he heard the sleeping one grumbling and beginning to shift around in the bed. Hyosang lifted his head to have his groggy eyes meet his boyfriend's wide awake brown orbs.

 

“Morning,” The older one smiled, getting a sleepy and almost inaudible “Morning” returned to him. After the small exchange of words, both returned to their original position of Hyosang's head on Hyunho's chest, him still playing the chocolate mop in front of him. Silence consumed the couple before a sigh could be heard from the human pillow as he began to speak.

 

“You know,” his slightly low voice brought the younger one out of his state of almost falling asleep, “Our five year anniversary is coming up soon. Why don't we go somewhere?” Hyunho was quite the cheap person, except for when it came to alcohol, but the look on his boyfriend's face when he brought up a vacation made all of his frugal traits disappear, as long as his lover would be happy. “You pick a place. As long as you're happy, I'm happy.” He said with a smile, his heartbeats becoming more rapid as he watched the man's smile grow even more.

 

“Can we go back to Sokcho Beach?” A quiet squeal of happiness came from the younger one as he watched Hyunho think for a split second before giving a smile and a nod. Sokcho Beach was a very special place for the two because it was where they met, where they went for their first date, for their first anniversary and where they had their first time. It would be romantic if the reason wasn't because Hyunho was so he couldn't wait until they got back to the hotel so he just settled for the sandy location.

 

Still, it was a very special place full of memories of almost all of the couple's firsts and they, regrettably, hadn't been able to return to the beach at any point after their first anniversary. Being their fifth year, this trip to the memorable beach would definitely make even more important memories, right?


Three weeks later, the pair is climbing out of Hyunho's navy Explorer and are greeted by the overwhelming smell of salt water and the sound of crashing waves. A smile quickly forms over Hyosang's face as he looks over to the beach across the street from the two and the hotel they're staying at for the stay. The sudden gust of wind caused the boy to shiver and pull down on long-sleeved sweater. The only bad thing about going to the beach for their anniversary was that their anniversary was in the first week of December, so it was obviously really cold at the moment.

 

The young man lets out a small yelp of surprise as he feels a pair of sturdy arms wrap around his waist. “It's been so long since we've been here.” He relaxes as he realizes that the pair of arms are his boyfriend's and he leans against his chest, a sound of agreement coming through his lips. “It's going to be a great vacation, alright?” Hyunho assures him before placing a sweet kiss in the top of his head.

 

Hyosang tried to believe him, but there was just something in him saying otherwise.

 

 

“Let me go!”

 

The small shriek could be heard throughout the small hotel room as Hyosang struggled against Hyunho's iron grip on his right wrist.

 

“You aren't leaving!” Hyunho shouted back, roughly tugging on the other's hand in an attempt to bring him away from the door.

 

“Let go!” Hyosang repeated once more, a little louder than before, using his free arm to try and peel off his boyfriend's hand. A small sound of relief left his throat once he managed to release himself, only to be thrown against the heavy door behind the two. A stinging pain shot through his body as part of his lower spine rammed into the large doorknob. It wouldn't be too much of an exaggeration to say that Hyosang felt like part of his spine might have broken from that blow.

 

“I told you you can't leave.” Hyunho all but growled in the injured man's ear, holding him against the door.

 

Hyosang remained quiet as he took the list of curse words and degrading names thrown at him by his loving boyfriend. He blamed this moment all on the hotel staff. If they hadn't prepared a selection of alcohol for their room. He could never blame Hyunho for all of this because he already knew how he couldn't control himself around alcohol. It wasn't his fault.

 

As his lover gave a punch to his flawless face, he still didn't blame him. It wasn't Hyunho's fault. As he gave another kick to his side, he didn't blame him. It was the hotel staff's fault.

 

As Hyosang lifted himself up using the small side table next to him and grabbed the knife in the useless fruit basket, Hyunho didn't blame his boyfriend. It was the hotel staff's fault for giving them a fruit basket even though the two never cared for fruit. As pain began from his chest, he didn't blame Hyosang. It was his own fault for wanting to push him over the end again.

 

As Hyosang carved mercilessly into Hyunho's body, the older male could only smile despite all of the blood pouring from his body. After all, an over-the-edge-Hyosang really turned Hyunho on. He was glad that his life was brought to an end by his sweet boyfriend. Hyosang knew how scared he was of death, so it was nice of him to help ease the pain by killing him himself.

 

Such a loving boyfriend.

 

Hyunho's vision gradually begins to blacken and his air begins to leave his lungs, but the last thing he is gifted before he passes over is Hyosang giving a loving kiss to the now dead body.

 

Hyosang lifts himself off of the bloody body, walking to the door, slowly due to his partially broken spine.


A few days later, a news article makes its way to the television, giving information of the murder of a twenty-two year old man in his hotel room placed across from Sokcho beach. He appeared to have been stabbed approximately forty times. His murderer is believed to have been his boyfriend of five years, who apparently drowned himself in the beach within thirty minutes of killing his boyfriend. Jin Hyosang, the suspected killer, is believed to have been the one to have left a note.

 

Love it a strange thing isn't it? We fight and call each other names, but it's easily forgiven.

Why?

Because you love them, of course. With love, anything is okay and nothing is their fault. Hyunho and I fought almost everyday, but we love each other so much and we can't live without one another, which is why I killed myself. There's no one in the world who is more perfect for me than the one I shamelessly stabbed during our five year anniversary trip.

I know he forgives me for killing him, because he loves me, just like I love him.

We'll be together forever.”

 


Wow that was wow. I don't even know how I feel about it tbh. Originally, Seogoong was going to drown Kidoh, rather than what happened, but I don't know what happened and somehow Kidoh killed Seogoong and then himself???????? ALL TOGETHER NOW. Wow.

Okay please comment because comments make me happy and blush an stuff OKAY BYEEEE.