02

CIA

Can't belive this happened to me... I was almost done with this chapter and my computer crashed on me DELETING ALL MY WORK!! @0@ It was worth two days work... TT_TT I think I will upload each chapter once in two days. From past few days or so it took me around two days to finish a chapter. 

--------------------------------

I smell something unfamilar. Something like antiseptic. I opened my eyes and I saw Taecyeon with widened eyes.

'KHUN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I guess that drew everyone's attention in the room. I saw my parents, my coach and few players on my team.

"Hey sweetie. How do you feel?" My mom asked. I was going to answer 'yes' but I felt something sharp throughout my body causing me to choke on my words.

"I will call your doctor." Taec quickly went to get my doctor. Few seconds later, I heard someone's hurrying footsteps. With that a young doctor came in. 

"Hi I am your doctor Kim Minjun. You broke your fourth rib and your collarbone. You had to take a surgery on your collarbone to stabilize it with plates (they stabilize bones). You will have to stay here for two weeks at the least. If it somehow gets worse, you might have to stay longer."

'Thank goodness the  season is over.' I said to myself.

+

The weather is getting colder. After we finished our delicious ddukboki, we crunched our backs and tried to put our ears in our jackets then headed back home. We were jogging home becasue we couldn't stand the coldness. As we were walking across the street, there was a car coming towards us. I thought it was going to stop by itself becasue it was greenlight for pedestrains. I regret ignoring it.

"JANG WOOYOUNG! WATCH OUT!" Junho yelled.

I turned around and saw a car right infront of my eyes. ' I'm screwed!' I was expecting something hard, rough, cold and some pain. However, it didn't hurt at all. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself totally perfect. I turned around to tell Junho that I was perfectly fine. But instead I saw Junho lying on the ground crying in pain.

"OH MY GOSH!! ARE YOU OKAY?" I cried.

"No I don't think so. My leg hurts too much."

"Let me call an ambulance."

+

It's almost a week since I lived in this place. My doctor Minjun constantly came in to check on me. Along with my docotor came nurses. But I noticed that each time their face looked quite different. I thought that was normal and just simply ignored it. However, I later noticed that other patients in my room were getting same old nurses. I aslo noticed that many nurses were checking up on me a lot. [Did anyone notice why the nurses keep check on him yet?] Well I thought it was okay because it does get pretty boring in here and they kept me entertaining. All I do is homework that Taec brings everyday, eat, watch tv, go online, and sleep. [Btw if anyone didn't notice yet, nurses are checking up on him because he is good looking, and he has really nice body. Every time doctor come in to change his gauze, they get to see his well built body.] 

It was one strange day where my doctor nor any of the nurses came to check on me. Because of this, I got pretty bored and Taec won't come until 5 hours later. So I decided to sleep. I was sleeping like how I always sleep. But I had really strange dream. There was a boy with a jetblack hair, we greeted each other, then we went to a stream near by, and played in the water like little children. After a while though, that young boy started to cry his eyes out. I asked him if he was okay. He said he was fine. It's just that he felt sorry for his friend and what not. It was a normal weird dream that everyone has after all. But througout, I did not have chance to look at his face clearly. Then I heard someone calling my name.

+

"Junho I'm sorry, I should have payed more attention." I was crying my eye balls out when Junho was recovering from the accident. Doctor said he was lucky for only braking his leg and it's not gonna hurt him for his life time. But he did say Junho won't be able to vigorous sports. That meant no soccer nor dancing. When I heard that, I started to cry even harder because I knew how much Junho loved soocer and dancing. 

"It's okay Wooyoung, after all it was that driver's fault for not stopping at the red light." He said quietly.

"BUT... but... if I didn't ignore the car coming... I could have watched myself out and you won't be here lying on this damn bed!..."

He didn't say anything to this for knowing that it was kind of Wooyoung's fault for not watching out.

I decided to stay with Junho over the weekend. I talked to him how sorry I was, he accepted my apology and everything went back to normal. Except for the fact that Junho can't walk. I took care of him as best as I could. I went to the toilet with him, pushed his wheelchair out to the near park if he wanted to go out, and I fed him (even though he could use his hands, his needle was bothering him when he was eating). On Sunday, after the park, we both got really tired and took an afternoon nap. I slept at the empty patient bed next to his. I had a weird dream. I was walking down the street where I met this tall handsome guy with brown hair. He looked kind of mix but couldn't tell because I didn't get to see him that clearly. In the dream we went to the stream and splashed water like little kids. It was weird but all my dreams have been like that so I simply ignored it. Then I felt someone shaking me.