Seven

From Korea to Singapore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Me and the rest couldn’t bare to be around Jackson at this point. We walked past Jackson pushing him away. Manager hyung had to stay behind with them to make sure they don’t do what they’re not supposed to. I ran ahead to find (y/n) but she’s no longer to be seen in the lobby or the pavements outside. We looked around the dorm and down a few blocks.

Jr remembered that they went to the hotel she was staying in. The maknaes couldn’t help but agree to their hyung. JB drove to the hotel with their help to show directions for the hotel. It wasn’t that far away actually. Yugyeom was recognised by the receptionists and guided us to (y/n)’s room.

She was on the floor in the corner of the room. Hugging her legs and rocking back and forth, crying her heart out.

I’ve never seen her this way…. I ran towards her and pulled her into a hug. I didn’t ask her to talk. I kept quiet while she cried even more and louder and hugged me back. Well, that made me feel a lot better that she was okay and felt comfortable that we were here. I made her sit on the bed and under the sheets. Her hand and her feet were really cold.

Own Pov

I felt a whole lot better with Mark and the rest here. They made me realise that they’re not just my friends. They’re a part of me now. The best. I took my laptop out and went onto Skype. I wasn’t satisfied crying but I tried controlling my tears because I wanted to talk to Mum.

“Hi ma,” I forced a smile, “do you still remember them?”

“Oh hello sweetie.  And hello to you guys too!” Mum said, “And I remember you well, Mark. She used to tell me a lot about you.” Mark glanced at me and I turned away.

Mum saw me crying but I couldn’t control myself that I ran to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and locked it. I was eavesdropping whether any of them were talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter