MISUNDERSTANDING

twisted love~

I just now noticed that K-pop artists often commit mistakes during their concerts, there are many vids about it...,at first i thought..
"really? in a concert? how about jpop arists?" and i searched for it.., i found a few vids, Chinen's, Kame's, Yamapi's,Akinishi's and Massu's fails and a few where some of their voice cracked but it seems that the microphone has the problem, since it wasnt their voice echoeing. nothing more or are there fail vids that I havent seen yet? whatever. Does it mean that fans of Japanese people doesnt want to expose their mistakes? I kinda admire fans of Koran artists too since when the artist tripped or something they scream for fun like comforting the artist, since i cant understand what theyre saying. Kpop music are also good but i think its very good for dancing while in Jpop music, its very good but its not that good for dancing. Dont get me wrong, im not comparing Koreans and Japanese (Althought it seems like it), im just pointing out my observation. Anyways..., Gambare Ryu!! we pray for you!
........................................
Ryosuke's POV
arrrgh, how did i let myself get into this? im a failure! I was lecturing myself then i heard my phone rang, I answered..., it was Emi BTW.., she said that shell postpone the date next week, Sunday..., i just agreed..., it doesnt make any sense...., why me of all people? ugggh!
................................
Friday at school... 3:50 pm...
Ritsu was going to her locker, she was going to get her book for her next subject...
Ritsu's POV
im sure i left it in my locker...i went to my locker only to find a letter..a pink paper with a heart... and 3 heart shaped cookies with pink filling in a small cute gift bag.

what?! a..a love letter?! who...who likes me? i looked at my right and left two times if somebody is following or looking at me, but it seems that nobody suspicious was. I can feel myself blushing from the fact somebody gave me a love letter...oh my gosh!! who..could this guy be?! 5:12? then that means we will be alone in the class! oh my gosh! what if its one of my classmates? ugggh! I put the letter inside my pocket, get my book and went back to the classroom and looked at anyone who seems peculiar and kept thinking who wrote it..., and its also in English...then maybe somebody smart? waa~h who could this guy be?!
Ryosuke's POV
Ritsu's acting strange..., wait..., did she already notice that me and Emi started to get close? oh no..oh no no no..., this cant be happening.., should i tell her? no no, if i tell her..., she might not notice it yet and it will just be a misunderstanding..., uggh! i dont know anymore!
5:12 pm....
Ritsu was at their room waiting but found something odd on their bulletin board..., its a heart shaped paper that states
and now... the rooftop..., this guy is som mysterious, can he just tell his name? well, its kinda sweet but.., ill head to the rooftop now..., when i got there i just saw a ballon saying
the soccer field now..., wait.., the soccer field? it might be Ryosuke! but Ryosuke is so dumb at English, ill just go there to fin out..., gosh, hes tiring me out! so i went there..., no one was there and i just saw pink flowers again another thing, the tag says

 im really getting tired ok!! how far will you go? how many hints am i going to get? uggh, but im sure that the only one there is the guard, better go there now..., when i goot there, its almost getting dark and i just saw a shadow..., a shadow of a girl? wait.., all of these came from a girl?! she came near me holding chocolates..., maybe.. and said that its from my lover..., whew! i told it was from her



 ok tomorrow, train station.., what time? i asked the girl.., she said before noon... who is this guy? hes so mysterious... and i went home with that thought...
Tomorrow at noon....

ok...im all set...eee~h?! why am i dressed up so good? its not even a date... and i already have Ryo with me...ugggh! im so confused now!
Ryosuke's POV
im all set! wa...wait...am i actually in to this?! grr! this doesnt make any sense! I already like Ritsu..., had my first kiss with her and all but still.., im going on a date with somebody! im totally puzzled... well, im going anyways since i might get sliced up
"where are you going anyway?" Yuki asked
"im going on a date so dont follow me kay?"
"da..date?"
"welll..., i should call it a date..."
"with whom?"
"i dont know~ stop asking too many questions!"
"but...is it safe?"
"yes it is!"
"we really should follow you..."
"give me my privacy!"
"ne Sho~kun we should right?"
"nah, its a date..., let her have some fun..."
"what?!"
"bleeh~ anyway... bye!"
and i dashed out of the house... my mom wasnt there so literally...it feels like i escaped!
................................
Ryosuke went to the Emi's house while Ritsu went to the nearest train station by their house...
Ritsu's POV
ok..., im here now..., what should i do? wait for him? but i dont know him! uggh! wait for him to approach me?... after a few minutes..i already calmed my mind and saw a girl approach me again... the same girl again...holding another bouquet of flowers..,
saying i immediately look behind me and saw
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Atsuki~kun holding a bouquet of red flowers....i....i was extremely shocked...it made me drop the pink flowers...and stared at him blankly... i mean..what?! he knows English?! but thats not the point here right? him...doing this... is simply....im lost of words.... then he gave me the flowers and gestured me to read it... so i did..
i looked at him if he was really serious.... he just gave me a plain with a shy feel smile...which was actually kind of cute and irresistable...i was still lost of words until he spoke...
..............................
"im sorry..., was it to sudden?" he said as he scratch the back of his head Ritsu was still lost though...,
"oh., so it is sudden, sorry about that but..., its true though.., i really like you Ritsu~chan"
Ritsu was back on earth...well...,
"im sorry but i have someone else..." she said straight and a cold gust of wind seems to have passed throught them...
"i see..., im sorry..."
"it doesnt mean i dont like you though.."
"huh?"
"i like Atsuki~kun too! but...there is just someone else..."
"i see.."
"come on now.., lets have lunch!"
"lu...lunch?"
"im willing to have a date with you!"
"but were not a couple..we cant date.."
"does being NOT a couple connected to date?"
"well yeah.., i guess..."
"well for me, as long somebody has love everyhting's fine.., so.., where shall we eat?"
"wherever you want"
"then i want to eat in ramen-ya!"
"ok then..."
So they went to Ramen-ya
...................................
Ryosuke's POV
So..., were at Ramen-ya now....eating Ramen...duh! so...she still brought her katana with her...she seems like a child but...shes actually very good in the way ofkatana thats right... she wears normal clothes unlike Ritsu..shes a bit more decent looking just that the katana at her back...
"is something on my face? you keep on staring at me..."
"haha, here let me wipe it for you..." i wiped the tip of her lip
.................................
"Ryo...ryosuke...?" Ritsu saw the scene and was shocked
"Ri...ritsu..." ryosuke was getting nervous while Ritsu was a bit teary eyed
"ah, hello Ritsu~cha..."
*slap*
Ritsu slapped Emi, all of them were in shock...Emi touched her katana...but, he touched Ryosuke's hand instead...
"ritsu...its not what you think.., were just having lunch together..."
Ritsu was a bit looking like this with Emi's hand on Ryosuke's (random pic of juvia, shes angry cos Meredy threatened Gray..., her love)
"its not really what you think..." he said as he gulped and removed Emi's hand away....Atsuki was a bit lost though...
"what do you think i think?"
"well.., ummm.."
"see? you cant even explain...well...just so you know..., me and Atsuki are already dating so..., i dont care anymore"
"At...su...ki?" he looked at Atsuki with a confused and agered look
"?"
"dont you dare lay a finger on her!" he shouted as he touched Atsuki's chest hardly
"what do you mean?" as he psuhed Ryosuke
"dont touch my boyfriend..." Emi's other side said while pointing her katana horizontally towards Atsuki
"katana?"
"i can slice you up this second if you dared to touch my boyfriend..."
"see Ryosuke? youre already someones boyfriend and you have the guts to do that to me?"
"look.., all of this is a misunderstanding..."
"its no misunderstanding...YOU are misunderstanding what you think"
"you guys arent a couple right?"
"of course we are ne Atsuki?"
"ah..., un" Atsuki noticed that Ritsu was about to cry
"lets go somewhere else.., we dont want to disturb love birds now right?"
"un..." Ritsu held his hand and started to walk away but Ryosuke just couldnt take it and punched Atsuki...
"hey wha.~!" he cant even finish his sentence because Emi pointed her katana at him
"dont you dare lay a finger on her." Ryosuke warned
*slap* Ritsu slapped Ryosuke...
"YOU DONT OWN ME SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" she shouted
*slice* Emi sliced...(well not literally slice but more like a cut) Ritsu's hand
"dont hurt my boyfriend." she treathingly warned, Ritsu's hand was bleeding but it looks like she doesnt even care
Atsuki and Ritsu went out of the restuarant and went to a nearby playground...
"does it still hurt?"
"it doesnt hurt at all..."
"its alright to cry, especially at a time like this..."
"nah, i dont want anyone to see me cry..."
"let me see it." Atsuki said with a serious face that made Ritsu cry her river
"waaaa~h..nnn...haaa..~waaah~!"
"its alright..., cry your river..."
"can we please *sniff* go home? *sniff*"
"sure...,"
So they went to Ritsu's house
"thank you very much for taking me home..." she said and bowed
"yeah.."
Atsuki went home and Ritsu went to her room
"so~ hows the date?"
Ritsu didnt bother to answer and went striaght to the bsthroom to take a bath
"whats with her?"
"maybe it didnt go well?"
"maybe..."
after an hour
"shes not coming out"
"hey Ritsu~chan, please come out..., were worried about you"
"come out...please"
and Ritsu did..., she didnt mind them and went to change her clothes without telling them to go out....
"hey Ritsu..., did something bad happened?"
"shes acting weird..really weird"
Ritsu dried her hair and lied on her bed and cried
"hey, tell us what happened..."
"its ok not to tell us..., keep crying"
so Ritsu just kept on crying and crying and eventually stop after 2 and a half hours
"now can you tell us what happened?"
"well..., Atsuki~kun confessed to me i rejected him obviously since i had ryosuke already...but we still went on a date...we planned to eat at Ramen-ya..., but isaw Ryosuke with another girl.. a girl with a katana that cut my hand... then..."
"so thats why you have bandage on your hand"
"yeah..."
"but why would a girl carry a katana?"
"exactly, completely weird right? anyway lets play a game Yuki"
"ok sure"
so then they played and have fun
............................
Ryosuke's state
"Yamada~kun..."
"what?"
"whos she to you?"
"shes the person i had mutual feelings with"
"what?"
"which you ruined"
"i didnt mean to.."
"spare me your explanation...me and Ritsu are done.., she hates me now"
"but she already has a boyfriend"
"i know her."
"i dont get you."
"i trust her and i love her, got any problem with that?"
...............................................
EHE, SORRY FOR THIS GUYS!
I CANT KEEP MY IMAGINATION STABLE..
AT FIRST I THOUGHT THATILL WRITE THEM BEING TOGETHER WITH NO INTERFERANCE BUT KNOW THERE IS YUKI, ATSUKI, SHO AND SOU. KINDA RHYMES..., KENTO SHOULD BE IN IT TOO BUT IT MIGHT MAKE YOU GUYS CONFUSED SO I REMOVED HIM OUT OF THE PICTURE XD
AND IF YOU GUYS NOTICED, IM TRYING TO MAKE MY CHAPTERS SHORT AND WITH DIFFERENT SYLE XD WELL, AT LEASAT I THINK SO...
NEXT CHAPTER: PAIN XD