The meeting

I love you noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov 

I don't understand why Chanyoel hyung like Dara 2ne1 so much,she's pretty I know,but there were so many female idol who has a pretty face too.He's a loyal fanboys of her,he even wearing the same clothes like her,it's doesn't makes sense,why on earth he doing that.Now Luhan hyung is fanboying over her too by following her on Instagram.They even competing to becomes the best fanboys of her,but it's seem like they wanted to become more than a fanboys.Sometimes when we watched infotainment news,whenever her face popped out ,their eyes were glued in the screen and they were smiling like idiot.I really knew that if we like someone,we will like everything about that person but not to such an extents like what they did.

Today is one of our day off,I don't have anything to do so I go out to grab some snack.I went to the nearest cafe outside SM building with a complete disguises,you know sasaeng fans is eveywhere.I just seating on one of an rounded chair in the left side part of the private room area(in this room we didn't wearing our disguises stuff)waiting for my order when I heard a familiar name was said by someone behind my table.

" Yah Dara ah,why you didn't buy me my favorite bread" the voice complaining.

" You already have a corn and you can't have both of what you want 'coz I don't want to get scolded from sajangnim for making you fat ke..ke..ke.." another voices  was laughing playfully.

Curious I turn my head to their direction,my jaws dropped when  I see them,the real Sandara Park and her doll like mates Park Bom is here,O - M - G.I'm stare at them in disbelief,they look so beautiful,especially the ones who still laughing playfully at her mates.Her laugh is so cute,funny yet so uniquely somehow can makes anyone who listen it smile too.

"Oh,are you Oh Sehun from EXO?Dara sunbaenim asked me.

"Yes,I am Sehun from EXO sunbaenim"I stand and bowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter