Unknown feeling

I love you noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

It's been a week since I met her,but I couldn't stopped thinking about her,even every second.Her beautiful face,her smile keep playing on my mind and makes me hard to sleep at night.I really want to see her,hear her voice and spending the time with hear.What's happened to me?what's exactly this feeling?it's so confusing and frustrating.

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water when D.O hyung prepares our dinner.He loves to cook,thanks to him who  makes all of us  never starving.For me the food that he's cook is delicious and for Kai hyung it isn't,but still when I and Kai hyung starving at night we will wake him up to cook for the two of us.

"Dinner is ready,let's eat guys" he announced .

"What's kind of food that you cook hyung?"Kai yelling from our main room while still bickering with Baekhyun hyung.

"Just come here and eat,stop questioning!"Suho hyung is the one who answered.

"I will count until 3,if you don't get here,we will eat  your food !"

Before Suho hyung start counting ,all of the seats was occupied and we start eating.

"Yah D.O hyung,you so unfair,this must be my favorite food that you cooked today but you cook Sehun food."Kai hyung complaining.

"Don't you've said that my food is not tasty?" D.O hyung mockingly answered.

"When did I said that?I don't remember?" Kai hyung playfully said.

"Stop it already,I want to eat peacefully " Chanyoel and Luhan hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter