Mending Hearts

Is it The End

Leo had to hand it to both Hyuk and Ravi; they were professional. No one outside of VIXX – and the Jellyfish staff – had any idea about the recently ended relationship between the rapper and the maknae. Given, none of them knew about the relationship in the first place, but that was beside the point.

The point was that their relationship had officially ended four months ago and there was a lot of hurt and pain on both sides. It would be very easy for the two to attack each other or try to make the other look bad. But they didn’t. They acted like best friends when the camera started rolling or the fans showed up.

Even at the dorms, they wouldn’t fight. They just avoided each other. Hyuk was still hurting over Ravi’s betrayal. Ravi was bitter over the fact that Hyuk had apparently moved on.

“Hyung?” Hyuk said, leaning forewords so he could talk to Leo from the backseat of the van, “can we go out when we get home?”

“Yes,” he smiled back, reaching up to ruffle Hyuk’s hair. The younger smiled before returning to his seat.

From the corner of his eye, Leo noticed Ravi glaring at their display. The rapper realized Leo had caught him and quickly looked away, glaring out the window this time.

What Ravi didn’t know was that Hyuk hadn’t moved on. He was trying, but his heart still belonged to Ravi. Hyuk wanted to move on, he’d told Leo that a couple of times, but it was like something inside of him refused to do so. Leo, however, knew that Hyuk didn’t want to move on as much as he said he did. No, the vocal knew that Hyuk still loved Ravi and would continue to love him probably for the rest of his life.

It hurt Leo to know that the one he loved would forever love another, but not as much as he thought it would. Maybe Leo was moving on, his heart no longer beating only for Hyuk. Maybe he’d confused romantic love for brotherly love. Whatever the reason was, it didn’t matter. Seeing Hyuk happy did matter and it was very clear to the vocal that Hyuk would only be happy if he was with Ravi.

He just had no idea how to make that happen. Both were too stubborn to admit that they wanted to be together again, that they loved each other more than anything else in the world. Making them confess their feelings would be no easy task, but Leo had a plan. Well, N was the one who’d come up with the plan, Leo was just carrying it out.

There was no promise that it would work. For all the vocal and leader knew, this would just mess things up more. But it would all be worth it if the plan worked. Seeing their rapper and maknae happy again was well worth the risk involved.

--

“Thank you, hyung,” Hyuk smiled as Leo, “dinner was great.”

“Happy you liked it,” the older replied, unlocking the door of their dorm. It was now or never. “Hyuk? I wanted to tell you something.”

“Yes, hyung?” Hyuk cocked his head to the side, wondering what Leo wanted to say.

Leo opened his mouth to say what he wanted – a confession since the plan called for that – when he heard the door of Ravi’s room open. With no time to waste talking, Leo moved onto the next step in the plan and pulled Hyuk in for a kiss.

Hyuk froze. He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t understand why his hyung was kissing him. It felt wrong. He shouldn’t be kissing Leo. Hyuk’s eyes widened when Leo was suddenly pushed away.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Ravi growled, looking down at Leo who now sat on the floor.

“What did it look like?” Leo countered, silently praying that N’s plan worked because Ravi looked like he could kill someone. Leo wasn’t easily scared, but the idea of what Ravi could do to him was pretty darn fear inspiring.

“Don’t ever touch him,” Ravi yelled, “got that?” Ravi grabbed Hyuk’s hand and pulled him into his room. Hyuk followed, his mind still trying to grasp what had happened.

Once the door closed behind him, Hyuk felt himself being pressed up against the wall as Ravi kissed him.

This felt right, Hyuk realised as he kissed back. This was why Leo’s kiss had felt wrong. The maknae moaned softly, allowing for Ravi to slip his tongue inside his mouth so that the rapper could re-explore every inch of the maknae’s mouth. Hyuk ran his fingers through Ravi’s hair, realizing just how much he missed this.

“Hyukkie,” Ravi breathed when he pulled away, “please, yeobo, come back to me. Please.”

“I love you,” Hyuk replied, crying softly, “I’m sorry I lied, I never stopped loving you for a second. I’m so sorry I hurt you.”

“It’s ok,” Ravi smiled, brushing away his tears, “it’s alright, Hyuk. I hurt you so much more, you have every right to have wanted me to hurt, too.”

“I missed you so much,” Hyuk said, crying harder, “I’m so sorry, Wonsik.”

“It’s alright, Sanghyuk,” Ravi kissed him again, “I love you too, yeobo. Always. No matter what.”

 The pair made their way over to Ravi’s bed and lay down together. They fell asleep in each other’s arms, whispering comforting words and exchanging gentle kisses. The next morning N explained that Leo kissing Hyuk had all been part of his plan to get the pair back together. Neither had been happy about it, but they couldn’t argue with the results.

A/N: and that’s the end. For now anyway. Gonna write more Rahyuk in the future, though